Page 340 of 342 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342 LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I feel so sorry for her PA - he always has that sad face. That actually makes me wonder, how much money do you earn as a PA?! Is it that much that all of this is worth it?

I "love" how in one episode she was saying that now after the rehab, she finally wants to be independent, doing everything on her own and in the next scene you can see her PA packing the stuff for her etc.
    Trixie likes this.

^ Not to mention, how "independent" is she when the production company was paying all the bills...the apartment, the chauffeur, and I'm pretty sure the PA and "sober coach" too. At least during filming anyway.

I can't imagine why she's so attached to all those boxes of things--you know the clothes are all stained and stinky, probably out of style and don't fit her. But she's incapable of folding and organizing them herself.

I haven't seen the latest episode, but my favorite quote so far was "every day I'm not on a movie set, I'm wasting my talent." So humble.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan Was Almost In The Avengers, According to Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan, whose most recent onscreen opuses ranged from The Canyons to Lifetime’s made-for-TV Elizabeth Taylor biopic, says that she could have had a different film fate. In the latest episode of her Oprah-produced reality television show, the wayward star talked about how she was almost cast in Marvel’s The Avengers.

Lohan said that since her manager didn’t “push” hard enough, her super secret role was given to an “unknown.”

This, of course, begs the question of who Lohan would have played in the likely blockbuster: there’s Pepper Potts, played by the recently “uncoupled” Gwyneth Paltrow. (Not an unknown.) There’s the Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson. (Definitely not unknown). And then there’s Agent Maria Hill, played by How I Met Your Mother’s Colbie Smulders. (Is this who Lilo is shading?)

The only other option was an unnamed NASA scientist played by Tina Benko. Not quite a leading role.

Lohan continued chronicling her casting concerns.

“If I don’t work in a film, he passes it to Vanessa Hudgens; [my manager] passes it one of his other clients,” Lohan said. “Every day I’m not on a film set, I’m wasting my talent because that’s what I was born, and live, to do.”

Maybe one day Lohan will fulfill the role she was born to play and finally be turned into an action figure.

Source

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Lindsay Lohan Was Almost In The Avengers, According to Lindsay Lohan

^^^ Trying to look sexy but instead looking incredibly wasted.

If therapy doesn't break down her delusions, there is zero hope for this mess.
    arie_skop and BelledeJour like this.

She was awful in the Elizabeth Taylor thing. Just saying.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

I recently rented The Canyons, twice; I fell asleep the first time, so I rented it again a couple of weeks later and sure enough, fell asleep again. But for the scenes I saw, I was shocked at her - what looked like- dirty hair. Actually she looked dirty all over. I figured it was part of her character, but in several scenes characters talked about her being 'so beautiful' and it honestly left me confused!!
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I recently rented The Canyons, twice; I fell asleep the first time, so I rented it again a couple of weeks later and sure enough, fell asleep again. But for the scenes I saw, I was shocked at her - what looked like- dirty hair. Actually she looked dirty all over. I figured it was part of her character, but in several scenes characters talked about her being 'so beautiful' and it honestly left me confused!!
    It's all her freckles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    It's on my Showtime OnDemand Movie Channel for the month. I almost watched this afternoon, but I thought to myself "Eh... I'd rather spend the time cleaning around the house." That movie is 1 hr 40min ?!? Why? It can't be that terrific of a storyline (for it to constitute an almost 2 hour run time).

According to the movie's Wikipedia page:
    Budget $250,000[1]
    Box office $51,135[2]

Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    It's all her freckles.

Nuh-uh! I have freckles and I don't look like I've spent a week living in a dust bowl without a bath. I say it's down to her having a shitty spray tan and not taking care of it.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Lindsay Lohan’s Secret Shame

-A +A
    Published on: March 10, 2014
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER STAFF
    Photography by: Getty Images Entertainment

LINDSAY LOHAN may be a Hollywood beauty – but her feet don’t smell so pretty!
    Sources say that recently rehabbed LiLo has come down with an acute case of athlete’s foot, an itchy, scaly fungal infection that can lead to knock-you-over odor. Surprisingly, pals of the actress say the stench is nothing new – the actress’ tootsies have been causing trouble for years!
    The 27-year-old “Mean Girls” star, whose eight-part documentary series on Oprah Winfrey’s network premiered March 9, has admitted that her feet are the part of her body she hates most.
    “Lilo’s horrified by her athlete’s foot,” revealed a friend. “She has no idea where she caught it because she’s always so careful in communal bathrooms and spas. But she’s suffered smelly feet ever since she was a teenager, and it’s been a hugely embarrassing cross to bear.
    “Last year, she refused to dine at a traditional Japanese restaurant in New York because she had to take her shoes off.”
    And in 2010, the star was photographed leaving a friend’s house in L.A. with a cloud of powder billowing out of her shoes.
    “It’s a recurring issue for her, but after that incident she doesn’t use so much foot powder anymore,” said another source. “LiLo’s big enough to joke about it, though.
    “Last month, she almost killed a private house party after taking off her shoes. She quickly put them back on, saying, ‘Oh, did I put my foot in it again?’”
    Stinky feet aside, Lindsay is reportedly still clean since her last stint in rehab. She plans to produce and star in an upcoming film, “Inconceivable,” about which her father, Michael, recently said: “She’s cut the bad friends out of her life and is taking this seriously.

Never mind Michael, what does Dina think?

Quote Originally Posted by maddyG View Post
    “Lilo’s horrified by her athlete’s foot,” revealed a friend. “She has no idea where she caught it because she’s always so careful in communal bathrooms and spas. But she’s suffered smelly feet ever since she was a teenager, and it’s been a hugely embarrassing cross to bear.

Yeah, there's no way she could have picked it up from a jail cell at sometime over the years....

She is aware that there is treatment for that... to help if not cure the problem - right? Available at her local CVS, or a doctor can prescribe an anti-fungal creams and antibiotics to help, if its that bad.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Smelly feet can be a sign of kidney problems, and I'd be surprised if her kidneys aren't living on borrowed time.
    yowzers, Kittylady and Honeythorn like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

“.....it’s been a hugely embarrassing cross to bear.
    Yet obviously not embarrassing enough to treat. :eyeroll:

A quick note to Blohan; I had a flatmate once who had vile smelling feet too. So, I told her what my ma told me and that was the following..... Dead skin cells and sweat form a gross bacteria when feet aren't properly washed, so a foot scrub, a loofer and a daily wash (and standing in the shower is not washing them) will often work wonders and diminish the stank. You'll be amazed at how much better they are and then you can work on other parts of your body that we suspect is housing gross bacteria.
    dilligaf likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Thread Information