Page 34 of 342 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Gettin her lips did
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh please please let there be a trial!

How Lindsay Could Go To Jail Without a Trial

2/18/2011 12:55 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan could go to jail for more than a year for allegedly stealing that necklace ... and it could happen without a jury, without a trial .... without grand theft charges even being pursued.

After doing some investigating, we discovered the D.A. could drop the felony grand theft case completely. But that wouldn't end Lindsay's legal woes -- not by a long shot.

Prosecutor Danette Meyers could go back to court and ask the judge to violate Lindsay's DUI probation ... on grounds she stole the necklace.

The judge in the probation case could then hold a hearing -- without a jury -- to determine if Lindsay did indeed pilfer the jewelry.

Now here's the big problem for Lindsay. In a criminal case, the D.A. must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt -- in other words, convincing a jury that there's a 98 to 99% chance that she did the deed.

But in a probation violation case, all the judge has to decide is that it's more likely than not that she stole the jewelry -- in other words, that there's a 50.1% chance she did it.

Sources connected with the D.A.'s office tell us ... prosecutors believe they could ask for more than 1 year in jail if the judge decides Lindsay violated her probation.

And one final piece of bad news. It's very possible if the D.A. dismissed the grand theft case, the probation violation matter would go back to Judge Elden Fox in Beverly Hills, who has totally lost patience with Lindsay

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    How Lindsay Could Go To Jail Without a Trial

Sources connected with the D.A.'s office tell us ... prosecutors believe they could ask for more than 1 year in jail if the judge decides Lindsay violated her probation.
    Yeah she could get sentenced to up to 455 days for all the crimes that she is on probation for.
    • 180 days for the 1st DUI
    • 180 days for the 2nd DUI
    • 90 days for the reckless driving
    She would get 17 days credit and if that was only applied to the original sentence she would have to serve 58 full days.

What A JOKE this case. She has been to rehab 4 times because of it and now she might have to serve the original sentence for 3 out of 5 of the original charges as the DWIs were dismissed as part of her plea deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    What A JOKE Lindsay is. She has been to rehab 4 times because of it and now she might have to serve the original sentence for 3 out of 5 of the original charges as the DWIs were dismissed as part of her plea deal.
    Here, fixed that for ya. She's been to rehab 4 times because she's a stupid, spoiled addict who can't stay sober or keep her ass out of trouble.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^True Facts.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think it would be fabulous if she did some serious jail time. It would teach the spoiled useless twat a lesson.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

She is way PAST any more chances. Put her ass in jail to rot! I can't believe how anyone can defend her.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    Yeah she could get sentenced to up to 455 days for all the crimes that she is on probation for.
    • 180 days for the 1st DUI
    • 180 days for the 2nd DUI
    • 90 days for the reckless driving
    She would get 17 days credit and if that was only applied to the original sentence she would have to serve 58 full days.

What A JOKE this case. She has been to rehab 4 times because of it and now she might have to serve the original sentence for 3 out of 5 of the original charges as the DWIs were dismissed as part of her plea deal.
    You know what's a joke? A ducklipped coke addled washed up whore who steals shit and then has people like you coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh poor her"

Tell it to the black kids' pants.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I hated to start a new thread on her, so I thought I'd just paste this in here. The original source article has a video you can watch of White Oprah from the interview: This Again.... | Dlisted

Friday, February 18th 2011
    This Again....

There was a rumor going around that SamRo and LiLo spent Valentine's Day together and might be bumping baginas again, but I took that with a grain of kitty litter masquerading as dirty coke. Lindsay Lohan will forever be the Alicia Silverstone to SamRo's Cary Elwes. SamRo will always find LiLo hiding out in her dirty laundry basket, sniffing her dildos for foreign pussy dust and trying to empty a wasps' nest into the vents when her new fuck partner is in the darkroom. It's just the way it is, but I didn't think SamRo would want to bring the crazy back into her life. But I guess she does.
    TMZ posted a picture of SamRo and LiLo leaving a club early this morning while looking like they just snorting human brains. ZOMBIE HELL. And a few hours later, SamRo Tweeted the above Tweet. LiLo is a crazy bitch who stalked SamRo, broke out one of her windows, caused her family members to reach for a restraining order and she's still lounging to next to that inside/out Butterfinger? They must see episodes of The L-Word with flashes of the Northern Lights when they do it, because they are willing to go crazy for each other.
    I'm sorry, but no pussy (or dick) is worth getting the words "nervous breakdown due to good pussy" scrawled on your mental health file. I think.
    And while her little girl was passed out next to the Caucasian Skeletor,

White Oprah was on Good Morning America for I don't even know. I guess when she made her pact with the devil, she agreed to terrorize the public with her face and delusions as much as possible. Here's White Oprah saying more of the same.
    [IMG]http://c.gigcount.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyOTgwNDk2NjM3MzYmcHQ9MTI5ODA*OTY2NTYzMi ZwPTEyNTg*MTEmZD1BQkNOZXdzX1NGUF9Mb2NrZV9FbWJlZCZn/PTImbz1jZDM2ODkwMWQ4Mjc*MGQ2ODE5OTI5YmMwYWNlZDgyNC ZvZj*w.gif[/IMG]

In case you don't want to watch the clip above because The Grudge has made you superstitious of dark-sided videos, here's a few things White Oprah covered:
    On LiLo's advice to Charlie Sheen: "Just....get help." On how she's morally correct: "My parents taught me well, just to live morally correct and be a good person. She's in Hollywood, she's under a microscope so it's a lot more difficult."
    On how the media keeps trying to drag her family down: "God willing she won't go back to jail. It's not a happy moment for us. I really can't talk about the case, it's pending. We have great attorneys and the media makes it a lot worse than it really is. We stick to the facts. The media has gotten nothing wrong, it's just what you do."
    On how George Stephanopoulos and the rest of the media keeps asking the wrong questions: "You're not focusing on her sobriety or how well she's doing. Nobody talks about the positive. Everyone just wants to knock you down."
    On if LiLo's managers and agents are part of the problem: "We're working with her team. They're great people now. They are media experts. Lindsay is just a little girl who loves to work. I could care less if she does another movie. But you have to surround yourself with people who get the business."
    On the mistakes she's made as a mother: "I'm learning as I go as well... You don't get a parent handbook. I'm a single mother of four kids and we're very close. It's been difficult and I can't say I have any answers but all we can do is love our kids and be there for them. And catch them when we fall. And instill what I've learned from my parents who have been married for 50 years."
    On what LiLo wants: "Lindsay just wants everyone to leave us alone and let her live her life. Let her grow up. She's 24, and that's not young, she's a young woman. I just think...to just breathe."
    When George ended the interview, White Oprah actually said something intelligent: "I have no idea what I just said."

Posted by: Michael K

------------------------------------------- New article ----------------------------------------

'It will be a lifelong struggle': Dina Lohan finally speaks out about Lindsay's battle with addiction

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 5:23 PM on 18th February 2011

For years, she denied that her daughter Lindsay Lohan had a problem.
    But world's most famous stage mother Dina Lohan has now conceded that her daughter faces a 'life-long' battle against addiction.
    The 48-year-old said she believes the troubled Mean Girls actress has made progress, but still has a long way to go.
    'I believe [that Lindsay doesn't drink anymore], and I think it's going to be a lifelong struggle with addiction.

Speaking out: Dina Lohan appeared on Good Morning America today to defend daughter Lindsay

Stage mother: Dina has admitted the troubled actress faces a long battle against addiction, but believes she is 'going to be OK'

'But I think she's going to be OK.'
    Dina, who once forgot how many times her daughter had been to rehab during a live television appearance, appeared on on ABC's Good Morning America today and also pre-recorded an interview set to air on 20/20 tonight.

'She's a young girl struggling. You know, she's not perfect,' Dina continued. 'She's learning as she goes, but she's learning under a microscope, so I can't even imagine how that is.'
    Lohan, 24, has been charged with felony grand theft for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a jewellery store in Venice Beach, California on January 22.

Show to promote: Dina recently started a new job as the co-host on the Steppin On The Tabloids radio show

She insists she forgot to return the piece after trying it on.
    Dina said she could 'absolutely not' see her daughter to be a thief and that Lindsay maintains that it has all been a big misunderstanding.

Dina also said she was surprised when Charlie Sheen offered her daughter advice.

'He's 45-odd years old and Lindsay's 24 and I don't know why they compare [him to my daughter],' she said.
    'I just think that Lindsay took his advice, and gave him advice as well.'
    She said Lindsay urged Sheen to 'get well'.
    While doing the rounds of the media outlets in an attempt to stick up for her daughter, Dina has also recently started a new job - as co-host of the radio show Steppin On The Tabloids.

Last edited by Mrs P; February 18th, 2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: New article

On how George Stephanopoulos and the rest of the media keeps asking the wrong questions: "You're not focusing on her sobriety or how well she's doing. Nobody talks about the positive. Everyone just wants to knock you down."
    How can anyone focus on "the positive" when she just keeps getting her ass arrested again?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Lindsay Lohan, Samantha Ronson Rekindling Romance

Distance may make the heart go fonder, but for Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson, proximity seems to be the key.

After finishing her 90-day rehab stint at the Betty Ford Center in January, Lohan, 24, moved into a four-bedroom Venice, California beach house next door to her old gal pal and now it looks as if the twosome are rekindling their sometimes volatile on-and-off romance.

Friday morning Ronson, 33, suggested on her Twitter account that they pair had shared a sleepover.

"Watching grey's anatomy -- my fav show -- @lindsaylohan sleeping next 2 me -- should I wake her up to let her know her mom is going on GMA?" she wrote.

The pair, who have had several break-ups and make-ups since they started dating in 2008, also shared flirty several tweets back and forth on Valentine's Day, including one where the actress told Ronson to "have fun" at her DJ gig at local bar, The Brig.

It's like adding gas to the flame. She will crash and burn soon.

fgg

^yipee!

dumb broad

Thread Information