Page 338 of 342 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342 LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I saw Dina went to court yesterday for her DUI but it was postponed. I also saw a blurb about Lindsay confronting her Dad on the Oprah show.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

You mean from the article on the last page?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She looks rough in that trailer. Rough. If she's sober (do we think she's sober, kids?) I don't think her face can ever recover from the hell it's been through. And it's not just what's behind her eyes.

But what IS behind her eyes, to me, looks like resignation. Like she's just given the hell up. There is no "try" in there. Hell, there isn't even any "I can do whatever the fuck I want" in there. Her eyes aren't dead, and they aren't haunted. They are just...resigned.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    You mean from the article on the last page?
    I do not see an article on the last page talking about Dina's court hearing or Michael. Where is it?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The last post on the previous page...

The official trailer for LiLo's self-titled reality show, Lindsay, is two minutes of tears, fights, and complaints from crew members about the Mean Girls actress, culminating in a tense conversation with Winfrey about her behavior. She also has an emotional confrontation with her dad, Michael Lohan.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Ahhh that part. No I saw it on some page this morning but didn't play the clip. I want to know why Dina's DUI case got postponed too. You're a lawyer. Get me the back info please.

Ok, that trailer looks compelling. I've given up Lindsey, but the film itself looks well done, and the gossip in me likes the inside peak. Early in the trailer she looks almost fresh faced, maybe just rested, and ready to go and then when she is with Oprah she looks like a junkie again. As little hope as there was when this thing started, it might still be a heart breaker to watch.

Or am I just pms'ing?
    sluce and Bombshell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Early in the trailer she looks almost fresh faced, maybe just rested, and ready to go and then when she is with Oprah she looks like a junkie again.
    the makeup person/team deserves an Oscar
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Fillers and botox help ole Linds enormously too.

Have You Been Sober Since We Last Met? (VIDEO)

Posted: 03/24/2014 9:24 am EDT Updated: 03/24/2014 9:59 am EDT

When Oprah and Lindsay Lohan previously discussed filming a docuseries on OWN, Lohan said she was ready to be honest and open. But on Part 3 of "Lindsay," viewers see Lohan refuse to let the production crew into her apartment to film.
    Learning that Lindsay has caused chaos for the docuseries crew, Oprah goes to New York for a scheduled check-in on and confronts the actress about her behavior. "When you change a schedule, you know what happens. You're a professional woman," Oprah says in the above video. "And it's not just for you. You've got a whole team of people who are relying on you right now for this particular experience, for creating this documentary."
    During the intense heart-to-heart, Oprah asks Lohan if filming this series is what she really wants.
    "No, I want it," Lindsay says. "It's just weird to film things that are going on -- Iím just not used to it. And I'm learning how to deal with life in a different light than I have before, and in a different way that I have before. And at the end of the day, my main objective is to maintain my sobriety."
    Oprah asks the question that until now, Lohan had not answered: "And have you been sober since we last met?"
    "Yes, I have," Lohan answers.
    "Hello, let's celebrate that!" Oprah says. "That's where you are right now, look at how great that is. Wow."

Breaking down into tears, Lohan tells Oprah that it feels good. "I feel good that I've maintained something that I've worked so hard for," she says.
    "What about the Adderall?" Oprah asks.
    "No, nothing," Lohan shakes her head.
    When she's been tempted to drink, Lohan says she plays out scenario in her head, and it's a downward spiral she doesn't want to reenter. Oprah brings up a recent tabloid report that said Lohan was out late at night with an old boyfriend, but Lohan says it was completely untrue.
    It's up to Lohan to prove the naysayers wrong, Oprah says, and gives her a warning. "The vultures are waiting to pick your bones," Oprah says. "And that shouldn't frighten you. That should liberate you. Because if I were you, I wouldn't let them have me."

Oprah Asks Lindsay Lohan: Have You Been Sober Since We Last Met? (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/lindsay-lohan-oprah_n_5009358.html

I hope Op is still mentoring Linds. I think she would be an awesome life coach.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Dammit, the trailer wouldn't play...says it's "private". And hell no I don't think LL is sober.

O should be drug testing her for the money.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Have You Been Sober Since We Last Met? (VIDEO)

Oprah asks the question that until now, Lohan had not answered: "And have you been sober since we last met?"
    "Yes, I have," Lohan answers.

"What about the Adderall?" Oprah asks.
    "No, nothing," Lohan shakes her head.

Please.
    Lindsay has literally made a career out of lying and saying one thing/doing another....
    Her M.O. is trying to convince people that she is the victim and/or not doing anything wrong.

So, forgive me if I'm a little hesitant to believe that she hasn't had a drink, or isn't taking adderall.
    She does look like she's doing better, and I hope she is, but I'm not totally convinced she's sober....
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I watched the episode where she got her apartment in NY and the one she was angry at the producer for her clothes not being folded
    Really? That is not going to help this self entitled bitch, Yeah give her an enormous apartment AND fold her clothes because she is so so busy working? Or are they showing also how she gives her Johns a good time?????

'And the you could make me a list of the things you want me to do as your boss?" AS YOUR BOSS???? You are working for them, you cunt.

Thread Information