Page 337 of 342 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I never come in this thread but fuck this asshole for wearing fur, she should be forced to watch how "fur" suffers and dies for no reason but her vanity. It's grotesque.
    Word… If anyone wants to purchase mink, seal, fox, rabbit, or lay a fucking bear skin on their floors, they should have to go out and skin/slaughter the animals themselves. See how long the fur trade would last then…
    ManxMouse and Kittylady like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Did that woman ever get her coat back from Lindsay?
    Yes, smelled like cigarette smoke and had damage to the lining.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

How could the clean and sober and totally in her right mind LiLo leave without realising that she'd left half of her extremely expensive coat behind?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    Yes, smelled like cigarette smoke and had damage to the lining.
    And probably in need of pesticide.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I found this on my computer the other day, and had to repost:

sluce, joebob, dilligaf and 2 others like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

LiLo blames Seahawks’ Sidney Rice for ‘missing’ $75K fur coat

Lindsay Lohan claims half of her $75,000 fur coat went missing at a New York nightclub — and she tried to blame injured Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice for its disappearance.
    Lindsay was partying with Rice and friends at 1Oak on Wednesday night — the same club where she was accused of walking out with model Masha Markova’s $12,000 mink coat in 2008.
    But early Thursday morning, her dad Michael Lohan called the club and left a message saying part of her two-piece fur coat was missing.
    TMZ reported that Lindsay called everyone at her table to see if they had her coat, but wasn’t able to contact Rice.
    While the club declined to comment, a source tells us, “There was no fur coat. Lindsay arrived in a leather jacket with a separate long fur shawl. Lindsay’s friend was holding her shawl. At one point, he held the shawl over the table and it caught fire by the candle. When Lindsay left she put on the leather jacket and the shawl. Club surveillance shows she walked out wearing the same coat she arrived in. She never said anything about any ‘missing’ coat.”
    The actress had previously been banned from 1Oak after she threw glasses at her ex-assistant Gavin Doyle last April, but “somehow sneaked in on Wednesday.” Now, the source adds, “She is definitely banned.”
    Rice — who should know better than to be partying with LiLo before the Super Bowl — could not be reached.
    LiLo blames Seahawks’ Sidney Rice for ‘missing’ $75K fur coat | Page Six

Blohan blames the black man AGAIN!!
    Brookie likes this.

Stupid cow is stupid. I think she was planning on claiming insurance or compensation but in these days of CCTV it's incredibly hard to pull such a stunt in a public place. If they have footage of her entering and leaving in the same coat and fur wrap then she hasn't got a leg to stand on.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

I'm surprised anyone lets her in anywhere.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think she's like a cockroach. You can seal the place tight as a drum but one whiff of the good stuff and she'll wiggle in there somehow to start gobbling it up.
    BoogsBun likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan Sends Threatening Legal Letter To FOX News Over TV Drug Claims

Lindsay Lohan
    has done a lot of things, but snorting lines of cocaine with her mother Dina Lohanis not one of them.

After a commentator on FOX Newsrecently claimed that Lohans mom is doing cocaine with her, RadarOnline.com has learned that the actress had her attorneys send a blistering legal letter to network head Roger Ailes demanding an apology and retraction.

In the letter, a copy of which was exclusively obtained by Radar, Lohans attorney Mark Heller notes that on February 4, 2014, the FOX News Channel broadcasted a blatantly false, malicious, defamatory and reckless statement on the program entitled Great American Panel hosted by Sean Hannity.

EXCLUSIVE: Read The Letter Here
    The outrageously slanderous and defamatory statement was made by FOX News Channels guest Michelle Fields, Heller explained.

During the shows broadcast, she inappropriately and shockingly stated, unequivocally and as a matter of fact, that Lindsay Lohans mom is doing cocaine with her which statement is false.

Making matters worse, Heller claimed, the comment was made as part of a show dedicated to substance abuse in Hollywood and celebrity deaths, and followed a parade of dead celebrities.

Most disturbingly, Heller wrote, the Show and commentary seemed to maliciously foreshadow to the viewers that Commentators could see it coming [that] Lindsay Lohan might inevitably become the next icon to join the infamous obituary list.

The clip was later repeated and amplified online, Heller claimed, thereby causing further and additional damage.

Claiming that the persistent broadcasting and publishing of this outrageous and defamatory falsehood has been incredibly damaging, Heller demanded immediate broadcast and publication of an apology and retraction, in as prominent a broadcast and publication fashion as the original in order to try to mitigate the substantial damages.

He also wants Fox News Channel to remove the associated blog post and to not repeat the false and defamatory statement in any future broadcasts or publications.

Lohan, 27, has claimed she is sober after yet another stint in rehab last year, despite frequent sightings at nightclubs in the United States and abroad.

Shes previously admitted to doing cocaine four or five times before kicking the habit.

Her dad, Michael Lohan, also previously accused her of doing cocaine with her mother, a claim which Heller has insisted is a falsehood.

Lindsay Lohan Sends Threatening Legal Letter To FOX News Over TV Drug Claims | Radar Online

How can it be "incredibly damaging?"
    sluce and SoCalMarie like this.

Yeah, we ALL know that Dina been doing coke with Lindsay since she was a teething baby.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Such a tough call on who to root for... On one hand we all know Lindsay's full of shit. But on the other hand, it IS Fox News....

Lindsay Lohan claims half of her $75,000 fur coat went missing at a New York nightclub — and she tried to blame injured Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice for its disappearance.
    No, Lindsay. Rice doesn't need to steal. He has a job.

But early Thursday morning, her dad Michael Lohan called the club and left a message saying part of her two-piece fur coat was missing.

I called about my child's missing coat one time. But he's four. And the call was made to his preschool. Any older than that and he'd probably had to have made the call himself.
    Kittylady and BoogsBun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

Lindsay Lohan
    has done a lot of things, but snorting lines of cocaine with her mother Dina Lohanis
    not one of them.

That's about as believable as "Taylor Swift lost her virginity to Jake Gyllenhaal"

See that? See what I did there?

Let's looks at it from each side....
    How much proof is out there in the world (pictures, first-hand accounts, the criminal history/documentation of blatantly lying, stealing, and drug abuse) that they had done drugs together in the past, or currently do them together...

Compared To....

What kind of proof Lindsay and Dina have/can show to everyone to prove that those statements are false and defamatory?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

mjw
    Elite Member

Oprah Winfrey Tells Lindsay Lohan to "Cut the Bulls--t" in First Trailer for OWN Reality Show

Talk about tough love. Oprah Winfrey wants Lindsay Lohan to succeed -- she even gave the star her own docu-series on the OWN network -- but as seen in this first look at the show, Lohan proved to be a very difficult subject.

The official trailer for LiLo's self-titled reality show, Lindsay, is two minutes of tears, fights, and complaints from crew members about the Mean Girls actress, culminating in a tense conversation with Winfrey about her behavior. She also has an emotional confrontation with her dad, Michael Lohan.

"There's nothing left in having a drink for me. What's left in that feeling? Nothing," the 27-year-old star says at the beginning of the clip. "There's no party that I haven't gone to, there's no person that I haven't hung out with, there's no situation that I haven't been exposed to. "

She goes on to say that she feels like a prisoner in her own life "all the time." At one point, a voice off-camera asks Lohan's sober coach if she's still sober post-rehab, and he can't find the words to answer.

"This is exactly what everybody said was gonna happen. And I believed differently," Winfrey says when someone tells her about all the problems Lohan is causing. "She doesn't understand...This is your life."

The trailer then cuts to the media mogul sitting across from Lohan and telling her to shape up. "My truth is that I really do want you to win. If that isn't what you want, I'm okay with that. I will tell these guys to pack up and leave today," Winfrey tells the Canyons actress. "You need to cut the [expletive], you really do."

Watch the full trailer above.

Read more: Oprah Winfrey Tells Lindsay Lohan to Cut the Bull in Docu-Series Video - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Thread Information