Page 336 of 342 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Eh, That photo above might have been touched up a tad before it was released...
    Here is another angle from the same event, and as she was on her way in to the event (I think?):

There is an improvement, but not by much in my humble opinion.... She still looks 50. (I still can't believe she's only 27! )

Good God, stop filling your cheeks with shit, ppeople! It looks horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Good God, stop filling your cheeks with shit, ppeople! It looks horrible.
    Totally Agree!
    I think the same thing is happening to Lana Del Rey.... I posted a picture of her cheeks are looking... large in the PS section of the forum:

Lana Del Rey— did she or didn't she?
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I believe last seen, Shawn Holly was cackling in a corner and howling, I got paid and got away
    Well I hope she did get paid.

I think when she came in the last time and got Lilo off with 3 months in patient rehab, her main condition was that they pay her outstanding bill (if I remember correctly, about $300,000) and pay up front for the representation.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yeah, I remember that there was an outstanding bill and I hope it was cleared. Lindsay is not too careful with that kind of thing. There's probably a trail of unpaid lawyers amongst all her creditors.
    sluce likes this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Somebody Stole Half Of Lindsay Lohan’s $75,000 Fur Coat

Over 5 years ago
    , Lindsay Lohn stole some chick’s $11,000 fur coat at 1Oak in NYC and last night somebody stole half of Kleptohan’s $75,000 fur coat at the same club. Oh Karma, I love it when you wink while blowing an air kiss at LiLo.

TMZ says that naranja-faced LiLo partied at 1Oak in NYC last night and she wore a two-piece fur coat worth $75k (so I’m guess it was originally worth $200k before LiLo dropped its value by wearing it). A quick second after LiLo left the club, she realized that she only had half of the coat and she immediately went back in to search her table for the other half. It wasn’t there. She called pretty much everyone who sat at her table to ask them if they had the other half and none of them did. The only dude LiLo hasn’t asked yet is some Seahawks player who was sitting at the same table as her.

My guess is that one of three things happened:

1. One part of the coat sacrificed itself for the other part of the coat. Part 1 gave up its freedom so part 2 could live a Lohan-free life. Both parts re-enacted the “I’ll never let go” scene from Titanic before part 2 crawled out of the club and got away from LiLo forever. Part 2 is now searching the subway stations for discarded hot dogs and dead rats to eat. But at least it’s free. At least it’s free.

2. LiLo stole it herself and plans to collect the insurance money.

3. The Seahawks player took it after he learned that the Super Bowl Asian hooker ring that LiLo and White Oprah were running got busted. He was afraid he wouldn’t get his deposit back so he took half of the coat for collateral.

It could be any of those, but I’m hoping it’s the first one and I’m hoping that part 1 gets away real soon and reunites with part 2. It’d be so nice to have a story with a happy ending.
    Dlisted | Somebody Stole Half Of Lindsay Lohan’s $75,000 Fur Coat
    Kittylady likes this.

Half? Half a coat? Right or left?
    CL** likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

HAHAHAHA! I could spend an hour amusing myself with the possibilities!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Now she has a half a coat to match her half a brain.

I'm more confused as to how a two-piece coat works.

Maybe something like: but probably full fur for 75k.

Did we just time-machine it back to 2008?

Lindsay probably got ("stole") those furs from a coat check as well, so, there 'ya go....

Maybe Markova just took the coat Lindsay stole from her at 10ak back?

A Columbia co-ed wants to know how Lindsay Lohan ended up wearing her $11,000 blond mink coat – and is demanding the “Mean Girl” pay for the impromptu
    rental. Masha Markova, 22, believed she had forever lost the prized jacket – a gift from her grandmother – while attending a private birthday party at 1Oak in the Meatpacking District in the early-morning hours of Jan. 26. The club was closed for a friend of jet-setting playboy Stavros Niarchos, Markova said.
    She added that at one point, she was seated next to Lohan, and recalled putting the mink in a common bin with other jackets. It was gone when she prepared to leave 1Oak after an hour, Markova said. Two weeks later, Markova flipped through the Feb. 11 edition of OK! Magazine and couldn’t believe her eyes – Lohan was photographedthe night of Jan. 26 wearing the very same fur coat. “I was actually talking on the phone to my grandmother about something else, and then I flipped through themagazine, saw the picture said, ‘I need to call you back,’ ” Markova told The Postyesterday.
    “It was my coat. It was no doubt!” The pretty co-ed said that in the ensuing days, she surfed the Internet and found several paparazzi photos of Lohan wearing the distinctive blond coat hours after the birthday party they had both attended. Also,celebrity blogs posted pictures of the actress party-hopping that night – wearing a black coat before she arrived at 1Oak, Markova said.

Source: Cele|bitchy | Lindsay Lohan steals a $11,00 fur coat from stranger

Did that woman ever get her coat back from Lindsay?

I never come in this thread but fuck this asshole for wearing fur, she should be forced to watch how "fur" suffers and dies for no reason but her vanity. It's grotesque.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information