Page 334 of 342 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I guess Lindsay never looks in the mirror and thinks she is the same age as these guys.

mjw
    Elite Member

You want to see Lindsay Lohan naked? That's what she's afraid of ... because we know what's in her stolen computer.

Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she's offering a reward for its return. In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn't specifying how much she'll give ... she's saying, "Whatever it takes." Translation: A lot.

Why, you ask, is she so freaked out? We've learned she had a bunch of nude photos of herself. She claims they're all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released. Again, when an actress is asked to take her clothes off, usually no good comes from that.

And there's more ... We're told Lindsay claims she has "private correspondence" from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.

We pressed on whether there were selfies but got no answer ... so we're guessing there are.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2pok5VJhL

Seriously?? You have been in Playboy, posted a million selfies with your pancake granny tits and NOW you are worried about some naked selfies and emails you send that never got replied. Go and find you a 17 year old...

Love the fact that she has 'correspondence' with Allen. They probably chat about how young they like them.
    Flygirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Correspondence? I'd say that it would be Woody telling her to sod off because she's too old for him, GaGa saying GTFO unless she can get some good blow and lots and lots of others saying that they'll apply for a restraining order if she continues contacting them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

We can safely assume the communications are not positive for Lilo or she would have released them herself, as soon as they happened.
    Kathie_Moffett and kasippu like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If she really is prostituting herself, I'm betting it's not selfies and Woody Allen rejections she's worried about.

Exactly. Where are the leaks? * impatient *

Airports are the places most monitored with CCTV. You can't even pick your nose in private, so I am sure that there's footage of Blohan's computer "heist" somewhere, especially if it was stolen beyond check points or after going through customs.

It sounds more like she left it somewhere and she's flipping out over the emails to all her celebrity pals, because none of them were responded to. They would have appeared to be composed by a raving lunatic. Remember her open letter to Al Gore around the time An Inconvenient Truth was out? LOL… That was hilarious!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

Or she could just be looking for an insurance pay out. Doesn't she regularly have jewelry and purses full of cash stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Seriously?? You have been in Playboy, posted a million selfies with your pancake granny tits and NOW you are worried about some naked selfies and emails you send that never got replied. Go and find you a 17 year old...

Love the fact that she has 'correspondence' with Allen. They probably chat about how young they like them.
    Maybe she tried to sell him Ali a while back?

Interesting, though, this convergence of Lohan (hooker), Allen (molester), Gaga (chummy with R. Kelly, molester) and Gaga and Lohan both have worked with Terry Richardson (pervy creeper).

Of course these unpleasant people all know one another.

I'm sure they'd say it's because they are all such great artistes.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Wondering if black Oprah is working on a buy out to keep it all hush hush so it doesn't destroy her current project before airtime.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oprah Winfrey: 'Lindsay Lohan warnings were true'

• 6 HOURS AGO JANUARY 11, 2014 5:33AM

Oprah Winfrey interviews Lindsay Lohan post-rehab. Picture: YouTube Source: Supplied

OPRAH Winfrey knew she was taking a risk signing Lindsay Lohan to a reality show on OWN network.

But the talk show queen has been forced to admit the difficulties of working with the notoriously difficult actress.
    "This is just what everyone warned me would happen (working with her). And it is," Winfrey says in a clip from the show.
    Winfrey reportedly offered Lohan $US2 million ($2.25 million) to document her struggle with sobriety and attempts to relaunch her career in an eight-episode reality series which debuts on March 9.
    But in the clip screened for TV critics, Oprah seethes over LiLo's apparent lack of commitment to the show, New York Daily News reports.
    Winfrey says to Lohan, "My truth is, I really do want you to win … but if that isn’t what you want, I’m okay with that. I will tell these guys to pack up and leave today."
    Lohan responds: “I know this is my last shot at doing what I have to do.

Oprah Winfrey: 'Lindsay Lohan warnings were true' | News.com.au
    sluce and SoCalMarie like this.

Well, if there was some sort of minuscule chance to revive her acting career, it's officially looonnggggg gone.
    Signed, sealed, and delivered by one of the most powerful (and open-hearted, generous) people in media - Oprah.

My prediction is she'll probably continue to prostitute herself to make ends meet. She's got a couple years left with that-no?

She's 27, and looks 47. So that averages out to 37... so yeah, she's still got a little tread on her tires before her John's move on to the younger girls...

I guess she'll always have novelty value as a celebrity hooker but as her looks fade her price will go down and the yachts and billionaires will disappear. If she seriously tries to clean up one day she can get a bit of a career going because everyone loves a redemption story and if she acts responsible and contrite people might be prepared to work with her again. She's not at the point of no return yet but time is running out.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Those Oprah clips are always edited for maximum hype. Not that I think Lindsey has pulled off any real personal growth but I bet this whole project is a dud.
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information