Page 330 of 342 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Right, are we supposed to believe she is a changed person?

I have to wonder why there aren't pics of her everywhere drinking it up if this were true. I still have hope & faith.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is what I meant by my thread Celebrities and Money, she's not broke by any stretch of means, why do people pretend she's broke??

She's a crackhead alcoholic who throws around $ like it was water, of anybody it's easy to see how she'd be broke. She gets a $2million payday and that's gone in a month on a condo (if she even paid for it), drugs, Dina and other assorted hangers-on. Not to mention payments to 10-percenters she employs, plus trips, hotels, clothes, jewelry, nights on the town--she likes to steal things but I'm sure she also pays for a lot. Same happens to her hooker fees from rich johns. She leads a very expensive lifestyle and I really doubt she's saving anything.

Oh and don't forget she has tax problems and a shitload of legal bills and rehab bills.

Also she drives high end cars (she can't drive) and has to constantly overhaul her face, hair and teeth. Plus she travels east coast to west coast and is on planes the whole time. And yeah, legal bills all her life.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I have to wonder why there aren't pics of her everywhere drinking it up if this were true. I still have hope & faith.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Nobody should be surprised.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Lindsay Lohan Grabs A Bottle Of Wine Before Heading To The Airport - Lindsay Lohan - Photos & Pics

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Lindsay Lohan Grabs A Bottle Of Wine Before Heading To The Airport

After her recent three months in court-ordered rehab, last night we caught Linds grabbing a bottle of wine before heading to LAX to catch a flight back to New York ...
    Lohan stopped at Brazilian restaurant Bossa Nova for a late dinner, made a pit stop at a friend's house where we spotted her grabbing something to take along for the ride -- an almost-full bottle of red wine!
    A car service arrived to take Lindsay to the airport but she arrived at 11pm for an 11:15pm flight and was turned away.
    Is Lindsay back to her old tricks again???

Why is there no pic of her actually touching that bottle? Meh, I still do not believe it.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^ yeah, if she picked it up, show us that one. She could be reaching for something nearby or just handing the bottle off to someone else.

But the bar fights and missing flights sounds like old Lindsey. We'll see.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm still not holding out hope for her staying sober. She's surrounding herself with the wrong kind of people for a start. Someone who is still in the early stages of sobriety does not need to be hanging out in bars until all hours with 'friends' who are drinking up a storm, especially not someone with an abuse history that goes back as far and as deep as Lindsay's.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can't find the Dina DUI thread in the search function, but, I saw the interview with her loser attorney yesterday. He claims he represents all Lohans for free because they are his friends, and that the Paparazzi are to blame for Dina needing to drink too much. The interview was hysterical because he can't even pronounce paparazzi. The interview is at the link.

Dina Lohan
    The Paparazzi Caused Her
    To Drive Drunk Breaking News Dina Lohan drove totally wasted and it's all because the paparazzi drove her to the bottle and then the steering wheel ... this according to her bizarre lawyer.

Dina and her lawyer, Mark Heller, appeared for a routine hearing in her drunk driving case, and then Heller offered up the indefensible defense.

Here's the argument ... Dina's lifestyle presents lots of challenges and stress, brought on by the barrage of photogs that follow her. Those stresses caused Dina to down enough alcohol to register a .20 blood alcohol level as she tooled down the road. Short story -- it's our fault, not hers.

You may remember Heller. He was literally run out of L.A. after getting fired in the Lindsay Lohan shoplifting case.

Heller hopes that the judge will take his argument under consideration in Dina's DWI case.

Hope springs eternal.

Read more: Dina Lohan's Lawyer -- The Paparazzi Caused Her To Drive Drunk | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^ the way he talks is hilarious and yeah, sure, it's everyone's fault but your own, dina.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Lindsay Lohan
    SUED
    Over PCH Car Crash

Lindsay Lohan has more legal woes -- TMZ has learned she's just been sued over the accident where her Porsche rammed into an semi-truck.
    You'll recall, Lindsay was late for a Malibu shoot for the movie "Liz and Dick" when she roared up Pacific Coast Highway in a black Porsche 911S at speeds that exceeded 60 MPH.

As we first reported, Lindsay lied to cops and said she was a passenger in the car and tried to frame the person who was driving with her. We also reported cops discovered pills in her purse and a water bottle that reeked of booze. Witnesses also said there were pills scattered in the trunk.

The truck driver, James Johnson, claims he was injured and suffered great physical, mental and nervous pain.

He's suing for unspecified damages.

Source: Lindsay Lohan Sued Over PCH Car Accident | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan 'denies reaching for bottle of red wine but admits she's let go her sober coach'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 16:42 GMT, 24 October 2013 | UPDATED: 16:42 GMT, 24 October 2013

Lindsay Lohan appeared to have fallen off the wagon on Tuesday when she was photographed reaching for a half-empty bottle of red wine while at a friend's house in the Hollywood Hills.
    But according to a Thursday report from TMZ, the Mean Girls star was actually trying to grab her purse and cell phone, which was on the same counter, and 'the photo angle was set up' to make it look like she was going for the wine bottle instead.
    The article also reveals that the actress - who has been out of rehab for only three months - has let go her sober coach Doug Caine.

Not reaching for the alcohol: On Thursday TMZ reported that Lindsay Lohan was not going for a bottle of red wine while at a friend's house in the Hollywood Hills on Tuesday night

Split: TMZ also claims the Mean Girls actress recently let go the services of her $2,500-a-day sober coach Doug Caine, pictured here together in New York last month

Lindsay is adamant she has not fallen off the wagon, per the site.
    'She's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab,' TMZ reports.
    Also in the article is that Lindsay 'has overcome her desire to drink' and has no issues being around people who consume alcohol.
    TMZ also states that the Long Island native thinks she's doing so well that 'she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.'

Heading out: After she was pictured possibly reaching for a bottle of wine, the 27-year-old headed to the airport where she was due to catch a flight to New York

Running late: She exits her friend's house in the Hollywood Hills to grab her flight to New York, which she ended up missing

Although there are no images of the actress either holding the wine or drinking from the bottle, the implications could be bad for the Mean Girls star.

While a liquor restriction is not part of Lohan's current probation, it was a contributing factor to past problems, such as the arrests for drunk driving.

In March, the Liz & Dick star pleaded no contest to reckless driving and obstructing justice after her Porsche crashed into the side of a garbage truck on the Santa Monica freeway in Los Angeles.

As part of her plea agreement, the star was ordered to 90 days of rehab with 30 days of community labor. She was also ordered to complete 18 months of psychological counseling.
    The sentence extended Lohan's probation for two years.
    'This is it,' Los Angeles Superior Judge James Dabney told her at the time of the sentencing. 'You violate your probation, and we're not going to have discussions of putting you back on probation.'

Shady lady: Lindsay seen arriving at JFK airport in New York after finally getting a flight from LA

After Lindsay was released in July, Richard Taite, the CEO and founder of the Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center where the star received treatment, recommended to Judge Dabney that the actress receive additional therapy.

In a letter written to the judge, Taite stated: 'Our entire clinical team is in unanimous agreement that if these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a set up for almost certain failure.'

In response to the published picture, Michael Lohan told RadarOnline: 'Oh my God. The story is ridiculous.

'First of all, I’ve never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine,' he said. I’ve seen and speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way.'

What a mugshot: Lohan was charged of giving false information to a police officer and reckless driving, after her car crash last summer

Lohan's father Michael recently spoke out on behalf of his daughter, who told the New York Daily News that he was concerned about his daughter's friends and their influence over the former child star.
    'She's absolutely fine. She's always great, she's up early every day and I'm happy that she's sober,' said Michael. 'If her friends care about her, they won't drink in front of her.'
    The personality had hired the services of Doug, a $2,500-a-day sober coach, and was spotted with him in New York City, but he is no longer on her payroll.

Not your normal rehab: The Liz & Dick star resided at Cliffside Malibu Treatment Center

Caine, who runs Sober Champion, a stable of sober coaches with backgrounds in nursing, social work and psychology told People magazine: 'You need to use your sober coach to bring treatment home, to the set, to the attorney's office when you're negotiating your next movie.

'Without bringing a sober coach to those places, she is highly likely to relapse.'

Meanwhile, her mother Dina had her own troubles. The 51-year-old appeared in court in Long Island on Wednesday due to her own DWI (driving while intoxicated) incident resulting from a traffic stop in Long Island on September 12.
    A breathalyzer exam on the scene showed she had a blood-alcohol level more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
    As for the actress, she flew into New York this week.

Legal problems: Lindsay's mother Dina Lohan arrives to court for her DUI case in New York on Wednesday

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ber-coach.html
    Last edited by Quat; October 24th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

That bottle of wine is trying to frame Lindsay!

And I see she is carrying around the infamous "water" bottles again. That seemed to have stopped for a while.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

If she is sober, I'm Marlon Brando.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Thread Information