Page 33 of 342 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lock her sorry ass up already! this is sick

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Its the only thing that might (big might) give her one last shot at a comeback. But she is nowhere near ready yet. Unless DEAD is the role she is prepping for.

Elite Member

I just saw the ticker on E that the white dress LL wore to court is selling out nationwide for a fine price tag of $575. As if we all didn't know that it was a very calculated move!

Bronze Member

I like her before

Hmm...surely this type-of acknowledgement implies guilt?

Lindsay Lohan's Assistant Told Cops She Was Too Busy to Return Stolen Necklace | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan: I Was So Damn Busy ...

2/14/2011 12:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan has an uncomplicated excuse for not returning the necklace that triggered a felony grand theft charge -- she was very, very busy.

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Lindsay's assistant gave cops this story: "Ms. Lohan was in possession of the necklace and wanted to give the necklace back to the store the day after she took it from the store, but she was very busy."

As TMZ already reported, Lindsay was tipped off that a search warrant had been issued and then had her assistant make a beeline for the police station before the warrant could be executed.

Lindsay's assistant told cops ... before going to the police station she tried returning the necklace to the jewelry store, but no one there picked up the phone.

Interesting note from cops: "There was no description of the stolen necklace give to Ms. Lohan, yet she gave the exact necklace in question to her assistant to return."
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Another day, another excuse. **yawn**
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i know right

Lindsay Lohan wanted to return 'stolen' $2,500 necklace... but was too busy

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 11:28 PM on 14th February 2011

There are just not enough hours in the day - or so Lindsay Lohan would have us believe.
    According to reports the actress wanted to return the $2,500 diamond necklace she allegedly stole from a Los Angeles jewellery store, but was too busy.
    Lohan's assistant is said to have told police that the troubled actress was planning on returning it the next day.

Spotted: Lindsay Lohan wearing the gold necklace in Venice Beach, California, last month which she has since been accused of stealing

'One-of-a-kind': The necklace is said to be worth $2,500, making it a grand theft

'She wanted to give the necklace back to the store the day after she took it from the store, but she was very busy,' the assistant is quoted as saying in the police report, according to celebrity website TMZ.
    Lindsay appeared in court last week charge with a felony grand theft after prosecutors claim she walked out of Kamofie & Company jewellers in Venice Beach, California, with the necklace on January 22.
    She was released on bail, which was set at $40,000, and will return to court for her next hearing on February 23.
    The 24-year-old actress pleaded not guilty to the charge. It was previously reported that friends of the star said she believed the necklace was on loan.

Shop: Kamofie & Company the store at the centre of the alleged dispute

Jewels: A selection of goods for sale in the shop window

'I would never steal, in case people are wondering,' she wrote on Facebook. 'I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal.'

Her attorney Shawn Holley has questioned the value of the jewellery too, believing the market value is less than $950, the threshold separating petty theft from grand theft.
    Lohan faces up to three years in prison of convicted. She was warned by the judge that she faces jail if she commits any crime during the time leading up to her next hearing.
    She is also still on probation in relation to her previous 2007 DIU charge, for which she was punished with a two-week stint in jail and court-ordered rehab.

Too busy to phone the store or get one of her people to?

She's kind of implied that she knew she shouldn't have had the necklace - either through stealing it or mistakenly taking it (yeah right!) - which proves her loan excuse was a big fat lie.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

That's exactly what I was thinking. Either they use the excuse that "Oh, she's scatterbrained, they let her walk around in it and she forgot to take it off" OR they use the excuse that she thought it was on loan. It can't be both ways and they are both piss poor excuses.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Haha but of course she wasn't raised to LIE!

Just to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

exactly, I mean her mother is a known liar, her father is a known liar... why WOULD she lie?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

So we're on excuse 4 or 5 now.. still no sighting of the black kid.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She keeps the black kid in her back pocket (of his own pants) and will pull it out when all else fails.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Busy doing what exactly? She has a job now? Someone called her with a new movie role?

Thread Information