Page 329 of 342 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

It has to be a lease... or one of her well-off friends (Oprah?) is letting her stay there.
    There's no way Lindsay could afford to buy a $2.5-3 million dollar apartment.
    Unless she's raised her rates with her Johns...

Gold Member

No job and yet she rates this? And here I toil 55 hours a week to pay rent on my dump. Nice work if you can get it, eh?

Jesus. HOW? HOW can she still afford something like this? I give stellar blowjobs, too, but I ain't ratin' no NY 3 million buck apartments.
    Of course, I don't actually give them...anymore. That might have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    She actually looks pretty decent in this pic!
    I thought so too. Good for her.

This must be what the Oprah money is paying for. I'm sure it's Oprah's crew there filming as well. IF she's smart, this is what she does with that money. Buy a home and then do a Lifetime movie a year to cover expenses.
    sluce and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Jesus. HOW? HOW can she still afford something like this? I give stellar blowjobs, too, but I ain't ratin' no NY 3 million buck apartments.
    Of course, I don't actually give them...anymore. That might have something to do with it.

I was thinking the same, how much head does this one give?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I thought so too. Good for her.
    Thirding. She looks healthy. There is someone home behind those eyes. They may not have sparkle, but they have life. And her skin looks so much better.
    shedevilang likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I'm still holding out hope for Lilo to make a recovery, break free from her family, and win an Oscar.
    Kittylady and Karistiona like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'd be happy with a recovery and breaking free from her family. She does look better and I wish I could get my hair that color damnit!
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm still holding out hope for Lilo to make a recovery, break free from her family, and win an Oscar.
    I'd like to see the same thing but so long as her parents are on this earth I can't see it happening. In fact as pleased as I am to see her looking better than she has in years that emotion is tinged with sadness because with White Oprah at the helm I can't help but think of this as a temporary respite, and that the ensuing crash will be worse than anything we've seen before.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

I hope she does make it through recovery and maintains a sober existence, that's about it. I take that back, I hope she gains an assload of self-awareness and humility as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I'd be happy with a recovery and breaking free from her family. She does look better and I wish I could get my hair that color damnit!
    HA! I can! And I have the pale complexion and blue/green eyes to go with it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

like I need another reason not to like you bitch?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

No hard feelings: Lindsay Lohan makes up with assistant who told police she caused the crash that led to her rehab stay

By MIKE LARKIN
    PUBLISHED: 23:53, 12 October 2013 | UPDATED: 23:53, 12 October 2013

It looked like they would never speak again after he told police she had caused a car crash.
    But Lindsay Lohan seems to have mended her relationship with former assistant Gavin Doyle, as the dynamic duo were spotted out and about in New York on Friday night.
    It comes just a year after he revealed to officers the Mean Girls star had been in the driving seat when her Porsche crashed into the back of a truck in Los Angeles.

All is forgiven: Lindsay Lohan was spotted embarking on a night out with her old assistant Gavin Doyle in New York on Friday

It looked like all had been forgiven as the high-spirited pair embarked on a journey together in the Big Apple.
    Pictures on TMZ revealed Gavin was flanked by Lindsay and another male friend as the trio left trendy restaurant Lure.
    In March she accepted a plea deal in the misdemeanour car crash case that included 90 days in a rehabilitation facility.
    The 27-year-old pleaded no contest to reckless driving, lying to police and obstructing officers who were investigating the accident involving the actress in June.

Ironing out their differences: Gavin Doyle with her former lawyer Mike Heller back in November 2012

She was sentenced to 90 days in rehab, 30 days of community labour and 18 months of psychological therapy.
    The Liz & Dick star was on probation when her sports car crashed on Pacific Coast Highway while on her way to a film shoot.
    The deal followed over two hours of talks behind closed doors in the judge's chambers between her legal team and prosecutors.
    Lindsay was spotted apartment-hunting less than a week after completing the 90-day rehab stint in August.
    She quickly found an apartment to her liking, as movers were seen moving furniture in her new pad on Mercer Street in Soho on Wednesday.

Read more: Heidi Klum seen out for the day with her little dog as she visits to her friends in Los Angeles | Mail Online

mjw
    Elite Member

Where’s Oprah when you need her? Lindsay Lohan may need O’s guidance once again — the recently rehabbed actress has become a regular at a downtown dive, partying into the wee hours with drunken pals.

Last Monday, LiLo hit Sing Sing Karaoke bar with a gaggle of girlfriends on Avenue A in the East Village, where she proceeded to start a verbal fight and refused to leave at closing, planting herself at the bar until almost 6 a.m., multiple sources tell Confidenti@l.

Hanging with a male model type with a blond bob and a handful of gal pals, including one namedRush, the group (not LiLo herself) ordered a bottle of Jameson that they quickly polished off. Lohan was overheard saying she hadn’t had a drink.

“Lindsay was chain-smoking,” our tipster says. “She walked in sober and she left looking tired.”

The night took a turn for the worse when a customer overheard LiLo get into a “disturbance” with a staffer, as she begged to keep the bar open past closing and was acting “insanely belligerent.”

When asked to leave, Lohan called the cops, claiming staffers had locked her in the private karaoke room. The NYPD showed up, but no one bothered to file a report.

When Lohan and the group finally left, staffers found their private karaoke room littered with trash and empty bottles.

Lohan, scared that news of her late-night antics would leak, had two pals return the next day to smooth things over with Sing Sing staff. One employee confirmed that Lohan, now living in SoHo, has become a regular at the joint.

Noticeably absent was LiLo’s sobriety coach, Doug Caine.

Caine may have moved on from the “Liz and Dick” star because his $1,800-a-day treatment usually goes for 28-day or 60-day cycles.

An acknowledged alcoholic, Lohan has a lot to lose if she falls off the wagon. Her reality show with Oprah’s OWN network has been following her post-rehab recovery. She was paid a whopping $2 million to document her sobriety and O has publicly encouraged her to stay clean and seek help.

“She’s absolutely fine,” Lohan’s father, Michael, tells Confidenti@l. “She’s always great, she’s up early every day and I’m happy that she’s sober.”

Lohan adds a message for LiLo’s friends who were drinking around her: “If they care about her, they won’t drink in front of her.”

Following her big night, Lohan was in Los Angeles for a week of project meetings. She returned to New York Tuesday to hang out with her family.

Lindsay Lohan hits some tough notes in a long night with pals at East Village karaoke club - NY Daily News

Thread Information