Page 323 of 342 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

EAT ME!!! hahahaha! cuckoo puffs, the whole lot of you!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

*swallows Mel, puts on tiara*
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Chilly - you must be very full.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Nah, I'm good. I haven't had all that much to eat lately, I need nutrition. I just don't like talking to my belly, people look at me funny. So please be quiet in there, guys. No kicking either.
    sluce, olivia and Kittylady like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Heard on HLN this morning the Lilo hosting gig drew in twice as many viewers as usual for Chelsea Lately.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Good news for Black Oprah and White Oprah.
    sluce, 70sRock, Sunrider and 1 others like this.
    -Bugdoll-

Revealed: Chaka Khan 'left rehab early' after clashing with 'childish' fellow patient Lindsay Lohan

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 17:33, 7 August 2013 | UPDATED: 17:35, 7 August 2013

View
    comments

Lindsay Lohan apparently wasn’t the only famous face in rehab at the Cliffside Malibu centre recently.

While the fallen starlet completed a 90-day court ordered stint as part of a plea deal after being found guilty of lying to the police, Chaka Khan was also seeking treatment.

And the two celebrities clashed so much that the singing superstar, who has admitted struggling with drug abuse and alcoholism in the past, decided to leave rehab early, according to reports.

Locking horns: Chaka Khan (L) and Lindsay Lohan were allegedly in rehab at the same time, and didn't get on

A fellow former patient has claimed that Lindsay, 27, had arrived at the facility shortly after 60-year-old Chaka and quickly became disruptive to others on the program.

‘Chaka was really cool about everything at Cliffside, but Lindsay just pushed all of her buttons to the point where she was aggravated and tired of Lindsay’s s***,’ the source told Radar Online.

‘Lindsay was just doing stupid stuff for attention, so Chaka told her she was childish and told her to grow up. She never lost it, but started yelling at Lindsay. Told her to knock it off, asking her if she came to rehab to get well, or just to p*** around.’

'Disruptive': Lindsay looked happy as she left Cliffside in Malibu on July 30, but was apparently 'disruptive'

Straight and narrow: Lindsay, pictured on Monday, completed 90 days of court-ordered rehab as part of a plea deal after being found guilty of lying to the police

And confronting the troubled Mean Girls actress only allegedly made the problem worse for Chaka, who has been in rehab several times.

The pair apparently couldn’t bear to be near each other, and the source claimed Chaka told other patients she ‘hated’ Lindsay.

‘Chaka was so annoyed with Lindsay. It got so bad that she refused to get in the same car with her or go to the same meetings with Lindsay,’ the insider said. ‘So Cliffside had to change everything up schedule wise so the two were never together.’

Not a fan: Chaka, pictured in June, allegedly left the centre a week early after failing to set Lindsay straight

But even this allegedly wasn’t enough to put the fire between the pair out, and Chaka reportedly decided to pack up and leave Cliffside.

‘Chaka told me she was leaving early because she couldn’t stand Lindsay,’ the source claimed.

‘Lindsay caused such an uproar that administration basically said to the patients, “If you can’t take it and you want to leave, leave.”’

Lindsay is apparently attempting to stick to sober living following her stay in rehab, and was seen moving into a New York apartment on Tuesday.

Attempting to turn her life around: Lindsay is apparently now committed to sober living and was seen moving into a New York apartment on Tuesday

Read more: Chaka Khan 'left rehab early' after clashing with 'childish' fellow patient Lindsay Lohan | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Elite Member

I'm pretty sure that if Chaka was serious about getting sober, little ol' Linds wouldn't stand in her way.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

It looks like they went to rehab for crimes against fashion when you look at the photos in that article
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Lindsay? disruptive??! childish??!!? Shocked, I'm shocked by this news I tell you.

Team Chaka. Rehab's hard enough, you shouldn't have to put up with Lindsay Lohan's bullshit at the same time. Linds would make Mother Theresa want to cut a bitch.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Well, she was definitely off the adderall for a while, anyway.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Has Ali Lohan removed her 'breast implants'? Super-thin model loses the last of her curves

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 12:07, 8 August 2013 | UPDATED: 15:51, 8 August 2013

She’s working as a full time model in New York, so looks are everything to Aliana Lohan but when the 19-year-old stepped out with sister Lindsay on Tuesday something seemed to be missing.
    With her black bra showing through her white T-shirt, the successful model showed off her slender frame as she got stuck into some heavy lifting.

Rumours circulated when Ali was 14 that she had undergone surgery to boost her chest, after photos emerged of the teen looking curvier in a mere matter of months.

Whilst it’s never been confirmed that Ali went under the knife, the star revealed a much more slender figure in recent months.

Teen model: Ali was thin in 2009 but her figure was still curvy, and now aged 19-year-old the full time model appears completely flat-chested

Model looks: Ali Lohan shows off her slender frame as she moves into her new apartment in New York

The stunning teen was spotted moving some belongings into a Greenwich Village apartment, with her sister later turning up to help following her recent rehab stint.

More...

Whilst Ali lugged her luggage around, her lack of curves were noticeably on display through her sheer T-shirt.

Dressed down for her big move Ali was wearing ripped jeans and chunky heeled boots with a backpack of belongings on her shoulders.
    Back in 2008 Ali’s protective older sister Lindsay spoke out after speculation went into overdrive about her sibling’s changing shape.
    She wrote on her blog: ‘All I am trying to say is, is that, I was raised with a wonderful family surrounding me, of course we have our ups and downs, but all in all my mother taught us to appreciate what we have been given'.

Sisterly love: Ali's older sis Lindsay was spotted arriving at the apartment this week, with the siblings sharing the pad in Greenwich village

'Nor would she ever encourage, or allow a 14 year old child to alter her body.’

This week it was Ali’s turn to play the loyal sister as she helped Lindsay move into their new shared apartment in New York.

The siblings are living together after Lindsay completed her 90 days of court ordered rehab earlier this month.
    The apartment will most likely have room for the actress' live-in coach to help Lindsay stay on the comeback trail.

A source explained to E! News the former child star's commitment to building a new life: 'The goal is to have her sober coach live with her full time.'

Adding that Lindsay takes her recovery 'really seriously.

Read more: Ali Lohan's once ample curves look deflated as she moves into new apartment with older sister Lindsay | Mail Online

They wont be sharing clothes for a long time.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Fug either way.

I dunno, I think Ali's looking significantly better in the face. Good color, bright eyes, healthy hair. Runway models (is that what she is?) definitely don't need boobage, either.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information