Page 313 of 342 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I read somewhere recently that she's planning to go to the Venice Film Festival, to promote The Canyons, about the day after she gets released, so I'm guessing she'll be back on the sauce the day after rehab's finished. She'll probably OD there... Sober addicts who race out and party, often don't realise that their tolerance for drugs has changed post-rehab and sitting down to a couple of grams of coke, or 5ml of heroin could actually kill them.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post

Enty Lawyer ‏@entylawyer 3h A photo of Lindsay Lohan from rehab. Still has her smokes. pic.twitter.com/k56Q0wNLv0

View photo
    What's that meat hanging between her legs? Did she grow a penis? I'm sure it's just an optical illusion but

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    I read somewhere recently that she's planning to go to the Venice Film Festival, to promote The Canyons, about the day after she gets released, so I'm guessing she'll be back on the sauce the day after rehab's finished. She'll probably OD there... Sober addicts who race out and party, often don't realise that their tolerance for drugs has changed post-rehab and sitting down to a couple of grams of coke, or 5ml of heroin could actually kill them.
    She's been in and out of rehab so many times, she knows the drill. There is actually a certain type of junkie who goes to rehab just so that the drugs regain their original strength afterwards. Saves money, easier on the body.
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; June 21st, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
    Kittylady and Clubber Lang like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    What's that meat hanging between her legs? Did she grow a penis? I'm sure it's just an optical illusion but
    That's what I was trying to figure out when I asked what she's wearing. I thought it was a towel or a skirt blowing up or something. I'm still trying to figure it out.

If that's a penis, there's something wrong with it.
    chartreuse and Clubber Lang like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    That's one flappy vagina.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Yeah, she always had those meat curtains.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Baloney Flaps
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

crackbitch gets her 1,000,000th reprieve from people she owes money to...

Lindsay Lohan just learned a bad lesson while she tries to get her life back on track in rehab -- addicts get special breaks when they're sued.

As we reported, D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries -- which manufactured clothes for Lindsay's 6126 line back in 2009-2010 -- sued the actress for the massive $5 million sum in May, claiming her "drug-addled image" made the clothes unsellable ... and they lost millions as a result.

But in a twist of irony, Lindsay's "drug-addled image" just bought her more than a month to scramble a legal defense -- because D.N.A.M. has just agreed to a ceasefire while she's in treatment.

According to new court docs, D.N.A.M. won't serve Lindsay 'til she leaves rehab in mid-August "in a gesture of good faith and so as not to disturb her healing process."

FYI, the lawsuit's already been filed ... but the legal process can't begin until Lindsay has been served with the documents.

You'll recall ... Lindsay initially sued D.N.A.M. for $1.1 million, claiming the company licensed the 6126 trademark, but shortchanged her big time on hundreds of thousands of dollars she claims she was promised in exchange.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan Rehab Mercy -- $5 Mil Lawsuit On Hold While She Gets Help | TMZ.com
    Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The Today Show just did a segment on celebrity rehabs like Betty Ford, Promises, and The Cliffs where Lindsay is now. The guy who founded the cliffs says they have a 70% success rate in exchange for the 67k fee per month. BULLSHIT! Maybe 70% complete the program but there is no way 70% are still sober/clean a year out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Prepare for the bloat

lindsay lohan
    adderall free
    ... For now

lindsay lohan has waved the white flag in her battle for adderall ….. Tmz has learned.

Lilo has put up a tough fight to keep the adderall train rolling in rehab. First she threatened to boycott rehab unless she got the rx drug, then she pitched a fit at betty ford when they took it away, but sources close to her tell us she's finally ok living adderall-free in the new facility.

As for why she's off the drug ...here's lindsay's story. She's telling friends she felt it was essential for adhd -- something she was diagnosed with when she was very young. Fyi -- lilo's new docs think it was a bogus diagnosis.

Adderall has become a popular drug with young actresses for weight control -- a popular, addictive and highly-abused drug. As for the real reason she felt the need to take it ... Who knows.

But for now ... Lindsay is adderall free. Will that last after rehab? Who knows

read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Adderall Free ... For Now | TMZ.com
    visit fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I know. It won't last after rehab.

Lindsay Lohan Tweets What Might Be The Most Depressing Reply Of All Time

Lindsay Lohan Tweets What Might Be The Most Depressing Reply Of All Time
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha
    JerriBlank and Clubber Lang like this.

That shit's sad when you have to remind a media outlet via twitter that it's your birthday.

Thread Information