Page 311 of 342 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Dina still dreams about Fudgy.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Fudgie said get your filthy paws off my fudgie drawers
    sluce and sprynkles like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

damn you Mel
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Oh no you don't bitch, you get your cracked out ass back on the front page
    gardenwitch and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Damn, Grimm. You had my heart going pitter pat there for a second.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Damn, Grimm. You had my heart going pitter pat there for a second.
    Grimm blue-balled us!

When is her rehab over?

It's like she wanted to please Grimm.

..Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Leaves the Betty Ford Center
    News Ticker – 1 hour 2 minutes ago

Lindsay Lohan allegedly leaves the Betty Ford Center and will fulfill her 90-day rehab sentence at another treatment facility.

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo!
    Last edited by sluce; June 13th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Default Real Story Behind Treatment Center Switch: Lindsay Lohan Was ‘Disruptive’ In Rehab,

Praise Lawd Baby, Lindsay is back in form. Betty Ford kicks her out -

Real Story Behind Treatment Center Switch: Lindsay Lohan Was

Don’t expect the staff at the Betty Ford Center to throw Lindsay Lohan a goodbye party.
    The Mean Girls star was disruptive in rehab and refused several times to attend group therapy sessions, starting a chain of events that led to her imminent departure from Betty Ford to Cliffside rehab, RadarOnline has learned exclusively.
    “Lindsay skipped group therapy, she refused to go for several days,” a source told Radar. “She thought people were giving out information on her. That was her excuse.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    But skipping group therapy was just part of the trouble caused by the often-in-trouble actress.
    “She was making life hell for those around her every day,” one source familiar with her explained. She was disruptive and willful.
    “Betty Ford is thrilled to see her go.”
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Been In Rehab
    In fact, before a deal was struck to let Lindsay finish her 90 days in the Malibu rehab there was talk at Betty Ford of kicking her out.
    “That was Plan B,” a source said.
    “Lindsay was demanding her Adderall, which she was not given. But she kept demanding it and was highly disruptive.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years
    And contrary to one Web report which claimed the Betty Ford Center is “better suited” to a 30-day program, the rehab is geared for 90-day programs, exactly the type that Lindsay needs.
    “It’s very uncommon to have someone transferred in this situation,” a source told Radar.
    Betty Ford worked with Lindsey’s team to find her another rehab acceptable to the court and the center was thrilled to be rid of her.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Battled Drinking Problems
    But don’t expect another transfer.
    “This is unusual enough,” a source said of the transfer situation. “It’s not going to be allowed again.”

Another article about her new rehab -

‘Addict’ Lindsay Lohan Needs ‘Intensive Treatment’ To Avoid Disaster Says CEO of Her New Rehab | Radar Online

Rehab hopper Lindsay Lohan has left Betty Ford in her dust, but she isn’t likely to find a more permissive environment at her new facility, Cliffside Malibu.
    Richard Taite, the CEO and President of the treatment center has said Lindsay is “out of control” and is in denial about where “she is in the arc of her life.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    He also said that the Adderrall she (unsuccessfully) fought so hard to stay on at the Betty Ford Center is a dangerous drug.
    As Radar reported earlier, Lindsay is skipping out of Betty Ford for Cliffside rehab.
    Lindsay “is definitely spiraling out of control,” Taite said in an interview with Celebzter.com last November, before he knew he was going to get her as a patient. “She is continually getting into trouble and any reasonable person can tell she needs help.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years
    “Given her numerous arrests and convictions, any sober person would be motivated to stop their destructive behavior. But addicts don’t think that way. She is walking a slippery slope, and if she doesn’t get help soon, she will, in all probability, seriously hurt herself or someone else.”
    In yet another interview with the site about Lindsay, he said, “There is complete lack of accountability here and a complete deniability of where she is in the arc of her life. … In my opinion, if she doesn’t get top notch intensive treatment, Lindsay is going to get progressively worse. There are only so many bullets you can dodge before you get hit. The train is about to come off the track and a train wreck isn’t that far off.”
    Well the train is now pulling into your rehab, Taite!
    PHOTOS: Celebs’ Embarrassing Moments Caught On Camera
    Lindsay’s train wreck came in the form of a court-ordered 90-day rehab stay. Now, just 30 days into treatment, Lindsay is changing facilities and since she has been off Adderall she has gained some weight as RadarOnline.com reported.
    But Lindsay is unlikely to be reunited with the medication at Cliffside, if Taite’s past comments are any indication. The treatment center’s CEO and president believes Adderall is frequently abused, he said in an interview last year, “Top-notch psychiatrists are more conservative with prescribing medication, but they are like finding a needle in a haystack.”
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Been In Rehab
    And for many users, the “addictive” pill, Taite says, can be a road to ruin. “Just like all other drugs, at first it’s all fun,” Taite explained. “Then you graduate to fun with problems. And then you graduate to all problems.”
    Instead of self-medicating, Taite believes Lindsay needs to address deeper-seated problems that stem from her tumultuous childhood with Michael and Dina Lohan.
    PHOTOS: Scandalous Hollywood Ladies
    “[Drug addiction] can typically happen to people when they don’t get their emotional needs met as children,” he’s said. “Sometimes, the anger they feel consciously or unconsciously causes them to act out aggressively. To dull the emotional pain, they may turn to drugs and alcohol. Lindsay has had so many episodes of this nature, that she really needs to get professional, long-term treatment where she will learn to change her lifestyle and habits.”
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    P “She thought people were giving out information on her. That was her excuse.”
    Yeah, you call them Mom and Dad!

Wasn't she supposed to go to jail if she skipped out and decided, all on her own, to go to some other clinic? Why the fuck can't the judge ORDER her to attend a specific clinic and if she bolts she goes to jail?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Yet more accommodations for her bratty behavior
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

It seems that Betty Ford wanted her out. Maybe that is why the courts approved the change.

What a disgusting little bitch. She will die an addict. When I think of her, my face automatically goes into "I just stepped in dog shit" formation. Repulsive little piece of filth.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^I feel the same. Not because of her addiction, but because she is such an asshole.

I believe that even if you pried the drugs away from her (which doesn't look like it'll ever happen), she'd still be an entitled, useless, badly-behaved piece of shit. Just a sober one. Drugs might actually not be the worst of her problems.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Thread Information