Page 308 of 342 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

mjw
    Elite Member

Her next job will be as a spokesperson for some weight-loss company.

^ How humiliating! It's not even baby weight.

How to lose weight gained when you stop drugging by Weight Watchers.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Trimspa likely has their eye on her. They love a good addict.
    Chilly Willy likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo!

..Lindsay Lohan Sued for $5 Million By Clothing Company

By Sadie Gennis | TV Guide – 2 hours 32 minutes ago
    Lindsay Lohan has been sued for $5 million by a clothing manufacturer, TMZ reports. D.N.A.M. Apparel has filed a countersuit against LiLo in response to the actress' $1.1 million suit, which claims that the company licensed her 6126 trademark.

In Lohan's suit, filed in January, the actress says that she made a deal with D.N.A.M. in 2009 that allowed the company to manufacture clothes for her 6126 clothing line. Lohan claims the company agreed to pay her and her partner Kristi Kaylor hundreds of thousands of dollars in exchange for D.N.A.M. to sell her clothes internationally, but never paid up.

Now, D.N.A.M. has responded with its own suit, claiming that by spring 2010, it was unable to find any retailers to buy the brand because of Lohan's troubled personal life. D.N.A.M claims that the actress' "drug-addled image" made 6126 unsellable, and it's now suing for breach of contract and fraud.

Kaylor denies D.N.A.M.'s claims and maintains that the company breached their licensing agreement. "The D.N.A.M. countersuit against 6126 is frivolous and misrepresents the facts," Kaylor tells E! News in a statement. "D.N.A.M. knows that it is in breach of the 6126 licensee agreement, and this suit is clearly nothing more than a transparent defense maneuver. Lindsay and I worked for over three years to build the 6126 brand and ensure its success; D.N.A.M. is merely trying to get out of honoring its financial obligations."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Any dumbass that goes into business with Lilo deserves whatever it gets. And that goes for Kaylor and for DNAM.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Is 6126 sold anywhere except in Lohan's imagination?
    Free Charmed.

Michael Lohan
    Pays Lindsay a Visit
    I Couldn't Believe My Eyes!

Exclusive

Michael Lohan
    couldn't believe what he saw when he visited Lindsay in rehab this weekend, telling TMZ, his daughter's a totally new person and hasn't looked this healthy since her "Mean Girls" days.

Michael dropped by Betty Ford on Sunday to grab lunch with Lindsay and the two chatted for several hours. Michael tells TMZ, Lindsay's clear-eyed, 100% sober ... a completely different person.

According to Michael, Lindsay believes she's finally kicked her biggest substance problem -- taking Adderall while boozing -- and she's determined never to take Adderall again.

Michael tells us, Lindsay's not so hot on the therapy sessions. He explains why in the video

Read more: Michael Lohan Visits Lindsay -- I Couldn't Believe My Eyes | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan Mending Family Fences Exclusive
    More evidence Lindsay Lohan is finally taking rehab seriously -- we've learned she's listening to her counselors and has found a clever way of trying to repair her damaged family.

Michael and Dina are at war, and Lindsay's counselors at Betty Ford are concerned the conflict is an impediment to the rehab process. Betty Ford can't get Dina and Michael to work as a family unit, so Lindsay has resorted to a clever, bedazzled trick -- jewelry.

We're told Lindsay decided to purchase "anchor" chains for her dad, sister Ali and her brother Michael Jr. ... to represent how they are all anchors in her life. Dina, Cody and Lindsay already have the chain.

Lindsay believes the symbolic gesture can actually open the door to some semblance of family unity ... which counselors think could help her in rehab.

Lindsay told Michael about her plan when he visited her this weekend, and it moved him enough to go out and buy the anchors himself, which Lindsay will give to the rest of the family.

Michael shipped the anchors to Lindsay, and she plans to give them to Michael Jr. and Ali when they visit her next weekend.

We're told counselors have a clear goal -- getting the entire family in the same room.

Anything is possible ... well, almost anything

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

I'm shocked she made it this long in rehab. I bet she feels and looks a lot better. But once she gets out I don't give her more than a week or two before she falls off the wagon.She'll do some tv Interviews, claiming she's a new person and then fall back in with the wrong friends. Her mom won't help either. Sadly, she's doomed from the start.

Yeah, she will freak out if she gains more than 2 pounds. Then it will be right back on the Adderall and/or cocaine.

I wish someone would sneak a picture to us of this healthy looking girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I wish someone would sneak a picture to us of this healthy looking girl.
    Yeah, maybe the same person that keeps leaking (selling) these little tidbits about Lindsay's stay at BF.

Actually, I'm okay without pics. I like the idea of privacy being forced on her, even if it's only denied publicity while in rehab. She might even like it.
    Novice and chartreuse like this.

The anchors as representation of her family is perfect. They have been weighing her down, and holding her back, for years.

If I was her therapist, I'd try to steer her toward learning how to detach herself from family drama & conflict vs trying to get everybody to act right by wearing matching jewelry. It is possible for adults to make choices about who & what they'll allow in their lives. She's not a little kid hiding in her bedroom listening to mommy and daddy fight anymore. Let them fight, just learn how to live your life without letting it pull you down so much. Oh, and don't ever ever ever take advice from your ridiculous mother again.

Re: Adderall... must have it, will wither and die without it, wait now I'll never take it again. Flip. Flop. All or nothing.
    greysfang, Laurent, sluce and 3 others like this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information