Page 307 of 342 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

My brother manufactured and did meth for many years and it never affected his face. His ex-wife on the other hand looks 20 years older than her real age and half her teeth are missing. So I guess ymmv.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Please post the article and not just the link, noob!

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I can't because of Steve Jobs. May he rot in hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go, Twitchy:

Lindsay Lohan 'gains 5lbs in a week after being forced to give up Adderall in rehab'

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED:15:03 EST, 16 May 2013| UPDATED:01:42 EST, 17 May 2013

Court ordered rehab: Lindsay Lohan, pictured in New York on May 1, is currently at the Betty Ford Clinic

It seems Lindsay Lohan has rediscovered her appetite since her Adderall was taken away in rehab.
    The 26-year-old actress allegedly begged doctors at the Betty Ford Clinic, where she is completing 90 days of court ordered rehab, to allow her to continue to take the psycho-stimulant medication.
    But after being forced to give it up, she is said to have put on five pounds.

Although Lindsay has claimed she uses the drug to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), friends believe she was using it for weight loss.

A source told RadarOnline: 'Lindsay has been extremely emotional this past week and is finding comfort in food. Lindsay can’t stop eating, and has gained five pounds because she has such poor eating habits.

'She has been exercising, but she just doesn’t have a lot of energy because she is no longer taking Adderall, which is a psycho-stimulant medication that contains amphetamine. She has been talking to a nutritionist at Betty Ford about eating healthier.'
    Betty Ford's doctors rarely prescribe anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because they believe there are plenty of alternative treatments and also think that many people misuse the drug to control their weight.

Lindsay has been assigned a full team of carers - including a psychologist, dietician, chemical dependency technician and physician - who have devised a tailored care plan for her.

The troubled starlet was previously said to have freaked out and ditched her original plan to enter the Seafield Centre in New York for treatment because it doesn't allow its patients to smoke.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan 'gains 5lbs in a week after being forced to give up Adderall in rehab' | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thanks Bluebonnet!

What's the betting she goes straight back to Adderall once her enforced confinement is over?

(five pounds per week) x (twelve weeks) = this should be good
    Makisa and Sunrider like this.

stef, Lenny, Brookie and 2 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Silver Member

Well rollo I won't be surprised at all if she does, we all know Lilo's track record and I'm not holding my breath for any miracles once she leaves.

Lindsay doesn't believe anything is wrong with her and I suspect she is rejecting all help inside so yeah this is a wasted effort on the part of BF but we don't have to deal with her for 90 days so that's a plus!

kasippu likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

This isn't mine but as soon as I get home and to my beloved Photoshop I plan on making a fat Lindsay

***edited to say I tried but figured out i have no business messing with the liquify tool (first time trying).. I made her look like a plastic surgery nightmare
    Last edited by PrincessMoFo; May 17th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

If she comes out fat, we might get more than 90 days clear of her so that's a plus I guess.

If she comes out fat, she'll likely OD by taking too much, too fast in order to drop the weight.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information