Page 306 of 342 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    And antics! Don't forget the antics!!
    Bring on the antics!
    dilligaf likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Maybe they'll fall in love.
    If only!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She'd rather be dead than fat.
    So let's hope they chain her down. I like that thought: SOMEBODY finally fucking saying NO to that entitled little psycho. I'd take video of that over any antics, lol. The look on her face! It would make me happy.
    Novice and Chilly Willy like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Lindsay Lohan 'could be sent to jail' if she changes rehab facility one more time

By Sarah Fitzmaurice and Bianca Carneiro
    PUBLISHED: 22:32, 11 May 2013 | UPDATED: 23:04, 11 May 2013

Getting into trouble? Lindsay Lohan could end up in hot water as she's reportedly plotting her escape from rehab

Her latest trip to rehab has been anything but quiet.

With just a few weeks into her court-mandated hospital stay, Lindsay Lohan is already creating some trouble that could land her in even more serious trouble.
    The 26-year-old actress is reportedly threatening to skip out of the Betty Ford Centre in Palm Springs, California after doctors cut her off from her Adderall supply -- which she claims she needs for ADHD.
    But should she leave before her mandated 90 days are up the Mean Girls star will be sent off to jail, according to Radaronline.com.
    'The judge overseeing Lindsay's case has made it clear that if she defies the agreement, it's jail time,' a source told the gossip website.

After the troubled starlet checked into a non-approved facility in Newport Beach, California earlier this month, Los Angeles Judge James Dabney specifically signed off on the world-renouned treatment centre -- and her probation clearly states that it must remain as her new home for the next three months.
    But things have already turned sour for Lindsay, who is reportedly complaining that doctors have cut her off from her medicines, which include the highly-addictive psychostimulant Adderall.
    TMZ claims that the doctors evaluated the 26-year-old actress last week and decided that she did not need the pills.

Lindsay takes the tablets because she claims to suffer from ADHD but the website reports that health practitioners at the treatment facility believe there are substitute medication.

The drug, which is used to treat persons diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, is known for being highly-addictive, but is often used to stimulate weight loss.

Not her cup of tea: Lindsay has been angered by the fact that doctors at the Betty Ford Centre, pictured here, have taken away her Adderall prescription

With her prescription cut, the Liz & Dick star is growing concerned that she could gain weight, as the source claimed that it's been the main reason for her thin frame all these years.

The source continued: 'Linsday has been able to eat whatever she has wanted and not gain weight for years, and she attributes this to Adderall.'
    The troubled star is said to want to move to another rehab centre where she can take the drug.

A spokesperson for Lindsay was unavailable for comment on Saturday.

Cut off: Lindsay Lohan's doctors at rehab are said to have cut her off from Adderrall, according to reports

The news of Lindsay's rehab stay comes shortly after it was revealed that her parents Dina and Michael Lohan may be summoned to the Southern California-based Betty Ford Center for a family therapy session

A source revealed to RadarOnline.com: 'Lindsay’s counselors want to get Dina and Michael to Betty Ford for a series of sessions in the next few weeks.

'They feel like having her work through her family issues could help Lindsay’s recovery.
    'Families are encouraged to participate in group therapy,' the insider added.

Family feud: The couple, pictured in 2003 with daughter Lindsay, divorced in 2007 after a 22-year marriage

But Dina dispelled the claim as fodder in a response to Radar.

'Where did you hear that from? News to me!' she answered when contacted by the website.

'I have a warrant for child support against him… he owes thousands in back child support,' she continued.
    Meanwhile, Michael alleges he has paid Dina the child support in full, even furnishing a cashier's cheque for $8,500 as proof.
    He told Radar of a potential therapy session: 'I will gladly attend, like I’ve always wanted to.

Facing her demons: Lindsay entered the Rancho Mirage, California treatment facility one week ago after a series of court appearances

'It’s the only thing that will give Lindsay resolve and a chance to finally have her life and both parents back in her life.

'This is about Lindsay, not Dina or me. Our family needs healing and that’s the only way Lindsay is going to beat this.
    'I'll be there for anything she needs,' he finished.
    The notorious couple finalised their divorce in 2007 after a tumultuous 22-year marriage.They have remained estranged for years, communicating with each other only through bitter comments made to various press outlets.
    It remains unknown whether Dina and Michael's three other children, Michael Jr., 25, Ali, 19, and Cody, 16, were invited to participate in the group session

Brookie likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Even if she goes to jail, she won't like the jail!

Gold Member

This is the second time she was told the ADHD diagnosis was bullcrap. When she was at UCLA, the docs also dumped her off the stuff.

Elite Member

She will probably be allowed her precious Adderall in jail. The choice seems pretty clear. If she wants it that badly, she can go to jail.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I dunno about that, if the most recent physician to have examined her (at BF) says she doesn't need it, I don't think that a jail would suddenly give her a scrip on her say so. Plus, she'd be out of jail before a doctor could even see her...over-crowding in the VIP wing and all.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Didn't Paris get her adderall in the clink? Then firecrotch would too, for the hour 30 mins that she'd be in there.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Look at her legs in that pic with her parents from 2003. She would definitely chunk up if she wasn't taking Adderall (and the coke probably helps).

You know, I do think since she is an Adderall addict she probably doesn't do as much coke as we might think. Both are stimulants (plus she drinks Red Bull), so if she is already on Adderall it would be very dangerous for her to do coke.

The last time she was in jail she got to keep her Ambien and her Adderall: Lindsay Lohan Scores Rx In Jail | TMZ.com
    Novice likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I am still shocked she chose rehab over jail. The rehab is 90 days, with no excuses, and forces her to give up her drugs and alcohol. Jail would have been a few weeks tops. Then it would be over and she would be free to go right back to drinking and drugging. We all know she doesn't want to get clean - she's not ready - so rehab is a waste of time and money.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Look at her legs in that pic with her parents from 2003. She would definitely chunk up if she wasn't taking Adderall (and the coke probably helps).

You know, I do think since she is an Adderall addict she probably doesn't do as much coke as we might think. Both are stimulants (plus she drinks Red Bull), so if she is already on Adderall it would be very dangerous for her to do coke.
    Since when has sense entered Lindsay's brain?
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Well she's doing something nasty (I vote meth) because her teeth are rotten.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am still shocked she chose rehab over jail. The rehab is 90 days, with no excuses, and forces her to give up her drugs and alcohol. Jail would have been a few weeks tops. Then it would be over and she would be free to go right back to drinking and drugging. We all know she doesn't want to get clean - she's not ready - so rehab is a waste of time and money.
    Lindsay was probably skirting mandatory sentencing. I wonder if the DA didn't hold that over her head - 90 days in jail with no early release or 90 days in rehab with lockdown.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

[QUOTE=faithanne;2983232]Well she's doing something nasty (I vote meth) because her teeth are rotten.[/QUOTE

Could be, but she doesn't have the look like the people have in the Faces Of Meth pictures. Also, wouldn't she have sores all over her face?

Thread Information