Page 303 of 342 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Hit By Ban Bus!

I constantly click this thread, to see if she has escaped, or snuck out, or some other typical LiLo behavior.

I call absolute bullshit on Betty Ford Clinic wanting a redo. The failure rate is so high in rehab. If they gave a redo to each client who failed they would be out of business. Offering a redo to Lilo leaves them open to lawsuits from every other addict who failed at recovery after paying them. Sadly they can't speak to this publically so they will have to put up with every rumor that Lindsay's team floats out there.
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If I were a family member of another patient, paying around $40K a month for my loved one to receive treatment at one of these facilities, and that facility was pandering to Lindsay's demands and letting her break the rules, I would be pissed.

Allowing Lindsay to have any special treatment in rehab is detrimental to the progress of the other patients there. It tells them that you don't have to take this seriously; that the rules are bullshit and not necessary. It can make them distrustful of the whole process when they're being told one thing but the facility's treatment of Lindsay says something else. A patient who doesn't trust the facility or the process will be severely hindered. If a facility truly does gift Lindsay with free treatment and then let her break the rules while she's there, or make up her own rules, they're screwing over/shitting on every other patient in their care, most or all of whom are paying the full rate and actually want to be there and take their recovery seriously but could be seriously derailed by Lindsay's antics and the facility's endorsement of them.

fgg

Lindsay Lohan Not Allowed to Leave Betty Ford Campus

Patients at the Betty Ford Center typically earn privileges to go off campus for occasional shopping or a meal but Lindsay Lohan won't be one of them.

Lohan, who's serving a 90-day sentence at the Rancho Mirage, Calif., facility for violating probation, will be confined to the sprawling desert grounds, according to a letter addressed to Lohan's attorney Shawn Holley and filed with the L.A. Superior Court.

"It is understood by the Betty Ford Center that your client is to remain on the premises for the duration of her 90-day stay in treatment," the document reads.

But the facility is a far cry from a lock-down penitentiary.

"We can't hold a patient against their will, we can't stop a patient from running away. We're not a jail," an intake counselor previously explained to PEOPLE. "But we closely monitor patients via security and technicians 24 hours a day."

Patients are forbidden from having a cell phone, can only make brief calls or use the Internet on weekends, and are drug tested randomly.

The letter adds that Lohan will be treated by a battery of experts, including a physician, nurse, psychologist, case manager, spiritual care counselor, family counselor, dietician, fitness trainer and a chemical dependency technician in a strict hour-by-hour schedule, usually starting at 6 a.m. and ending at 9 p.m.

"There is physical exercise and group therapy everyday," the counselor explained. "This is not a vacation."

Lohan's previous stay at Betty Ford included a scuffle with an employee in Dec. 2010 that involved police, but local prosecutors stated there wasn't enough evidence for a case.

Lindsay Lohan in Betty Ford, Not Allowed to Leave Rehab : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Which was not the (alleged) agreement with the court.
    Free Charmed.

I thought they said a lock down facility doesn't even exist? So long as they force her to stay there I guess that meets the court's requirements and the bonus for us is we can expect some more jumping the wall shenanigans.
    Novice likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

No rehab is allowed, by law, to hold someone against their will. If someone is court ordered the rehab must report their departure if they leave. It is then up to the courts to take action.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    Better yet, let's drop her ass in the middle of the Everglades (with no Adderall or ciggies) and let her find her way out. She'll learn survival skills along with the detox.
    "man vs. wild - lindsay lohan edition". i'd pay to watch this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I thought they said a lock down facility doesn't even exist? So long as they force her to stay there I guess that meets the court's requirements and the bonus for us is we can expect some more jumping the wall shenanigans.
    They only exist if they are run by Scientologists and are located in Oklahoma
    Lenny and Stereo Inferno like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    They only exist if they are run by Scientologists and are located in Oklahoma
    You mean the one in Canadian? I know about that one.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

She need jail not rehab. She's never gonna learn until she's behind bars.

^She's never gonna learn behind bars if they only make her do a fraction of her sentence due to overcrowding, like every other time she's been behind bars.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Seriously people, is she ever going to learn under ANY circumstances?
    sluce likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Not until she's dead.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She'll always believe that she can manipulate people, that she can convince them to believe her bullshit because she's so believable. I mean, the girl had the gall to say she's a light drinker and did coke like 4 or 5 times and she expects us to believe that. That's some NERVE right there, knowing that your drunken-falling-down-passed-out-ass is in hundreds of pictures all over the internet. Nope, don't believe your eyes, don't believe the multiple witnesses, believe what I SAY. Right.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information