Page 302 of 342 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Antigua? Hawaii? What a fucking putz.
    holly and rollo like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Yea,...I have never heard of anyone getting paid to do rehab, plus getting the rehab free. She should have to pay for it up front!!

i haven't been keeping up with this idiot recently, but why is she being forced into rehab this time? what was the sentence for?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i haven't been keeping up with this idiot recently, but why is she being forced into rehab this time? what was the sentence for?
    Throw a dart at any board of petty offenses, drug use and parole violations and you'll end up close to what nailed her this time...which is to say I've completely forgotten.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Is this for lying to the police with the latest traffic incident?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Let me refresh your memories, from an earlier article about 7 pages back:

The convicted thief was was sentenced to 90 days in a facility after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Let me refresh your memories, from an earlier article about 7 pages back:
    spanks.

why is she being sentenced to rehab for that? was she high when she lied to the cops?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She refused to go to jail and agreed to go to rehab instead - she's Lindsay Blowhan, she gets to set the terms of her criminal sentence, just like every other convicted criminal in the US, right?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I think because she's suspected of being drunk while driving? Anyway, I think we can safely say it's because the judge knows most of her problems stem from her cracky addictions.

Besides, it's better this way, CA prisons are so overcrowded and broke, this way taxpayers aren't paying for her bullshit. When the IRS finally gets her they should throw her ass in rehab for 6 months too.
    Novice and Nevan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    spanks.

why is she being sentenced to rehab for that? was she high when she lied to the cops?

When is the bitch not high?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I think because she's suspected of being drunk while driving? Anyway, I think we can safely say it's because the judge knows most of her problems stem from her cracky addictions.

Besides, it's better this way, CA prisons are so overcrowded and broke, this way taxpayers aren't paying for her bullshit. When the IRS finally gets her they should throw her ass in rehab for 6 months too.
    Totally agree with every word, and also agree with Sluce that the IRS should be notified that she was gifted $96K in free treatment. Does the Betty Ford Clinic really need the publicity that badly? I mean, I'm a lifelong East Coast-er and even I know that's where all the celebs wind up. Isn't that where her idol, Liz, met her last husband back in the day? I wonder if she requested Liz's old room?

I read somewhere that the Betty Ford clinic wanted another chance to fix her because it failed so badly the first time hence the free treatment.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Aw, hell. Send the red head to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida where she seems to want to go. In the summer. And make her stay outside and burst into flames while being attacked by monster sized bugs. Seems like a fair trade to me. (Says the fair blonde who could only stomach 2 summers in S. Florida before she ran like someone left the gate open).
    Brookie and sprynkles like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I think I read that Morningside were going to pay her $30k but BF only agreed to take her for free, not pay her. WTF is that, an appearance fee?
    nope, they want a "redo" since she's been to the Betty previously and is STILL a fucking wreck... they are hoping to get it right... I mean, seriously, can you IMAGINE what that will do for the image of a rehab? It'd be like winning the fucking lottery!! There would be a huge banner saying "WE fixed Lindsay Lohan, imagine what we can do for your pesky little heroin addiction!!!"...
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    From the Betty Ford Center's price list -

Treatment Programs Length of Stay Cost
    Inpatient Treatment 30 days - $32,000

She's getting 90 days free. I consider that an almost 100k payday and hope it is reported to the IRS as a gift.
    it won't be....
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yea,...I have never heard of anyone getting paid to do rehab, plus getting the rehab free. She should have to pay for it up front!!
    mkay, that's not how things work for Lindsay...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Totally agree with every word, and also agree with Sluce that the IRS should be notified that she was gifted $96K in free treatment. Does the Betty Ford Clinic really need the publicity that badly? I mean, I'm a lifelong East Coast-er and even I know that's where all the celebs wind up. Isn't that where her idol, Liz, met her last husband back in the day? I wonder if she requested Liz's old room?
    no, Betty does NOT need the publicity that badly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    I read somewhere that the Betty Ford clinic wanted another chance to fix her because it failed so badly the first time hence the free treatment.
    HOLY Shitballz, someone besides ME read an article! yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Aw, hell. Send the red head to Palm Beach Gardens, Florida where she seems to want to go. In the summer. And make her stay outside and burst into flames while being attacked by monster sized bugs. Seems like a fair trade to me. (Says the fair blonde who could only stomach 2 summers in S. Florida before she ran like someone left the gate open).
    I could get on board with that...
    Sleuth, PrincessMoFo and Novice like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Better yet, let's drop her ass in the middle of the Everglades (with no Adderall or ciggies) and let her find her way out. She'll learn survival skills along with the detox.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Thread Information