Page 301 of 342 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^ Yeah, both of them are prize interviewees. Can you imagine how they talk to each other?

Shawn Holley to Lindsay Lohan
    Fool Me Once
    ... So Pay Up Bitch!

Exclusive
    Shawn Holley is no chump ... she agreed to represent Lindsay Lohan again with one big string attached ... that she gets the $150,000 that Lindsay owes her for prior work ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Lindsay's team tell TMZ ... when Lindsay was on the verge of being on the receiving end of an arrest warrant last week, they called Shawn and pleaded for help. We're told Lindsay herself made multiple calls begging Shawn to come back.

Our sources say Shawn made it clear ... business is business. She said she would rep Lindsay again ONLY with assurance the debt would be wiped clean, and quickly. Shawn demanded a specific payment schedule, earmarking money that Lindsay was slated to get.

What's more ... sources say Shawn got documentation earmarking certain paychecks Lindsay will be getting -- paychecks that will now go to Shawn. In other words, Lindsay will never have access to that money so she can stiff her again.

And sources say Shawn -- whom Lindsay fired just a few months ago -- nailed down how she would be paid for future services.

We're told Lindsay happily agreed to Shawn's financial demands ... frankly she had no other choice.

Let's face it ... Lindsay has an M.O.. The question -- has Shawn outsmarted her this time?

Holley could not be reached for comment.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I would NEVER EVER EVER have agree to get screwed again by the same person, who you already KNOW is unreliable, shifty, dishonest and manipulative. But, that's just me.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Lindsay doesn't get paid by check, everyone knows that...she gets paid by dirty, sweaty, crumpled up $5 bills.
    Fairy, Patty Rox and kasippu like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Um, so the debt will be 'wiped clean' and Lindsay will start to build up arrears again? And she gets paid for going to rehab. She's living in some sort of parallel universe.

wait, she was going to be paid to go to Morningside in California, is she being paid to go to the Betty too? I wouldn't think so.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Damn, I had to scroll back a few pages to see what happened. She showed up at Morningside and then disappeared with/without the money and checked into Betty Ford. I'm not saying she's getting paid at BF. I think the whole concept of getting paid to go to court mandated rehab is wrong even if she doesn't get to grab the money on this occasion for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Damn, I had to scroll back a few pages to see what happened. She showed up at Morningside and then disappeared with/without the money and checked into Betty Ford. I'm not saying she's getting paid at BF. I think the whole concept of getting paid to go to court mandated rehab is wrong even if she doesn't get to grab the money on this occasion for some reason.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that she was getting paid to go to BF (and her stay there was free). I could be wrong though.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

free? probably. getting paid for it? I don't think so.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Going for free is the same as getting paid to be there for me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Agreed, it's embarrassing and seems unethical. Why not just have Dr. Drew do one final swan song of Celebrity Rehab with Lindsay?
    Novice likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Agreed, it's embarrassing and seems unethical. Why not just have Dr. Drew do one final swan song of Celebrity Rehab with Lindsay?
    I bet Lilo is guttet, dr. Drew is stopping. That's her future career down the drain riight there.

I think I read that Morningside were going to pay her $30k but BF only agreed to take her for free, not pay her. WTF is that, an appearance fee?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

From the Betty Ford Center's price list -

Treatment Programs Length of Stay Cost
    Inpatient Treatment 30 days - $32,000

She's getting 90 days free. I consider that an almost 100k payday and hope it is reported to the IRS as a gift.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/linday-lohan-wants-out-betty-ford-center/

Lindsay Lohan
    had an incident free weekend at the Betty Ford Center, but as RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned, she is already telling people that she wants to leave the treatment facility.

The 26-year-old checked into the Palm Desert, Calif. center late on Thursday, May 2, just hours before the Los Angeles City Attorney planned to go to court to get a warrant for her arrest after a wild day of switching treatment centers.
    This is Lohan’s second stay there — her sixth in rehab overall — but apparently she isn’t very happy with her situation.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    “Lindsay is already begging to switch out of Betty Ford,” a source close to the troubled actress tells RadarOnline.com.
    “She has been complaining to everyone that will listen that she doesn’t want to be there and that it isn’t the best place for her.”
    LiLo was originally slated to attend Seafield in New York, and then pulled a switcheroo and spent only two minutes in the Morningside Recovery center in Newport Beach before firing her lawyer Mark Heller and re-hiring Shawn Holley , who brokered the deal for her to go the Betty Ford.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years
    However, the center where she had a fight with staffer Dawn Holland in 2010 is not where Lindsay wants to spend the next 87 of her 90-day sentence.
    “Lindsay says she wants to go to either a treatment center in Hawaii, Crossroad Centre in Antigua, or even Lukens Institute in Florida.”
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Thread Information