Page 296 of 342 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

OK I guess I just hated the idea that they'd keep their staff waiting around on standby for this useless piece of trash to turn up whenever it suits her.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Sadly some of these places would bend over backwards to get her for the publicity.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hear North Korea is fun this time of year.
    sluce and Honeythorn like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

It's a paradise of non-religion and Obama love, according to our best troll.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Considering she's a daily mess, if I were Dina I would have gone with her even if she didn't want me to.
    Dina is in more denial that Lindsay IMO.

Lindsay Lohan skips rehab, dad Michael talks her out of flying to NYC under threat of arrest

Read more: Lindsay Lohan skips rehab, dad Michael talks her out of flying to NYC under threat of arrest - NY Daily News

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Splash News

Lindsay Lohan is seen at a Fry's Electronics store at 8.45 a.m. on May 2, while her attorney Marc Heller was telling a judge she was already in rehab.

The threat of an arrest warrant was hanging over Lindsay Lohan’s head late Thursday, capping a day that began with her blowing off a court order to go to rehab.
    Even as her lawyer, Mark Heller, told Los Angeles County Judge James Dabney that Lohan was safely “in the bosom of” Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, Calif., his client made him look like a fool.

RELATED: LINDSAY LOHAN CAUGHT IN THE ACT

Turns out LiLo drove to the vicinity of the facility, but she never went in. Instead, she went shopping at an electronics store in Fountain Valley, Calif.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: Splash News

Lindsay Lohan was spotted a few miles from Morningside rehab center in Newport Beach, Calif., where she is planning to spend a 90-day stint.

And a source told the Daily News that when she bolted, Lohan threatened to fly back to New York.

Then it was Daddy Dearest, Michael Lohan, to the rescue.

RELATED: LINDSAY LOHAN 270 OUTFITS FOR REHAB

Splash News

Lindsay Lohan is pictured spending her last day before she enters rehab in the SoHo area of New York City with her friends and family.

“The (prosecutor) called me to get in touch with Lindsay, who was headed to get on a flight to New York,” her father told The News. “I stopped her from getting on and told her she’d be arrested in New York.

“She said, ‘Daddy, how can they arrest me?’ I got her just before she left,” Papa Lohan said.

Max/X17online.com

Police arrive at Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach where Lindsay Lohan is checked in.

The actress’ dizzying day of drama had prosecutors on the verge of asking for an arrest warrant.

“If she’s not in Morningside, she’s in violation of her probation,” Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White told The News.

Giovanni/Splash News

Lindsay Lohan pictured at LAX airport on April 18.

“One of the issues we have is that her attorney said this morning that she was already there,” he said.

White said he’ll probably ask for a warrant for Lohan’s arrest if she’s not there by midnight.

RELATED: PHOTOS: LINDSAY LOHAN GOES FROM ACTRESS TO MODEL

Lindsay Lohan via Instagram

Lohan posted an Instagram photo of herself packing '270 looks' for her 90-day rehab stint.

The “Mean Girls” star was still planning to check into Morningside late Thursday, her father said.

But another source said a member of Lohan’s entourage was making last-minute demands late Thursday — regarding guests and cell phone usage — that further jeopardized her ability to formally enroll.

Morningside does not allow guests in patient rooms or the use of cell phones.

Blue Wasp/Splash News

Mark Heller presented the judge with a letter from the CEO of Morningside Recovery Thursday morning.

Lohan initially agreed to check into the Seafield Center on Long Island but had a change of heart Tuesday after mulling it over with her old man, a former “Celebrity Rehab” patient.

“I told her it’s like a motel, and you share a room and have a plastic shower curtain. You can’t smoke, you can’t leave the property. She said, ‘What?!’ ” Michael Lohan revealed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2SDviRh9l
    Free Charmed.

Are we there yet?

Way to go Daddy Douche. You talked her out of going to the court mandated rehab facility in NY.

Lindsay Lohan
    Shawn Holley
    She's Baaack!

Exclusive

Lindsay Lohan
    is in a heap of trouble ... and guess who's back to dig her out of the hole? That would be the lawyer she fired ... Shawn Holley.

Multiple sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... Lindsay BEGGED Holley to return as her lawyer after Thursday's hearing. We're told Lindsay was angry at her lawyer Du Jour, Mark Heller, for recommending Morningside Recovery to fulfill her 90-day rehab obligation. After we posted a story that Morningside had its license revoked, Lindsay decided she didn't want to go there.

So Lindsay and her team spent the better part of Thursday convincing Holley to come back on board. And, we've learned, clearly a glutton for punishment, Holley agreed.

Sources tell us Holley, who did not return our calls, has already been in touch with prosecutors and is trying to keep them from seeking an arrest warrant.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay never entered Morningside -- which the judge required her to do -- and if she's not there first thing this morning, prosecutors are going to court for a warrant. But we've learned Holley is trying to get prosecutors to agree to a rehab facility other than Morningside ... and if they do she's promised Lindsay will be there.

As for Heller, as far as we know, he's in the dark that he's the latest victim of Lindsay's ax.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

"and if she's not there first thing this morning"

So what time is that? 4am? 6am? or are we talking "celebrity first thing in the morning" which is anything up to 4pm?
    Fairy and chartreuse like this.
    Free Charmed.

Fuck you, Michael. That would have been so funny, handcuffed and humiliated at the airport. But NO.

ETA: And fuck the sissy judge, too. Yesterday was such a great chance to throw her ass in jail, a never ending stream of fuck ups and no decent lawyer by her side. Fuck you, sissy judge.

And fuck you, Shawn Holley, should you agree to take her case back. Fuck all of you!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Way to go Daddy Douche. You talked her out of going to the court mandated rehab facility in NY.
    She had her choice of rehab facility. All she had to do was report to the one in CA and petition the court to move to another. Instead she blows it all off and risks arrest. "how can they arrest me?" Entitled little twat. if I were the prosecutors and judge I'd revoke the plea agreement and send her ass to jail.
    rollo likes this.

"How can they arrest me" is so cute. So she spends a fortune on legal fees and no one has ever bothered to explain THE LAW to her?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

But she hasn't spent a fortune on legal fees. She owes a fortune, her blow buddies may pay a fortune, but Lindsey never suffers any consequences for anything she does or doesn't do. She'll no doubt have many more opportunities in the near future to meet a judge who will finally put her away, but until then she'll continue to skate by.

I would be willing to bet cold, hard cash, of which I have very little, that there will be no real consequences for this mess. None. Zilch. Nada.

I'm getting bored and worn out with this shit.
    Laurent likes this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Fuck her, fuck the judge, fuck them all. I can't believe I still get pissed at this after all these years. Fuck me, too.
    sluce, Jana, sprynkles and 4 others like this.
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information