Page 294 of 342 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I'm so sorry, Fly. I know exactly what you are saying. And it's not fair.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Life isn't fair, Fly. That's the cold hard truth of it. I'm so sorry about your BIL. That's a terrible situation.

If it's any consolation, Lohan doesn't have a wonderful life or a loving family.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Elite Member

Very sorry to hear that, Fly Sending many good vibes/wishes/prayers/etc. your way.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I do love that Michael is at least pushing the fact that she is addicted to drugs and alcohol and will need to detox. White Oprah is still living in denial on that since reality would mean eventually they will want her to get clean too.
    Yeah well he gets no points from me since his "concern" is self serving. His daughter calls him up hysterically crying and first thing that Blowhard does is call TMZ. I hate his guts hard.

Any word on where Lohan is now? I'd hate to be a passenger on any plane she might be on. Imagine the drama. OTOH, if she is cracking out on some airline, I hope the passengers tackle her to the ground and duct tape her the wing.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; May 2nd, 2013 at 05:35 PM.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Yeah well he gets no points for me since his "concern" is self serving. His daughter calls him up hysterically crying and first thing that Blowhard does is call TMZ. I hate his guts hard.

Any word on where Lohan is now? I'd hate to be a passenger on any plane she might be on. Imagine the drama. OTOH, if she is cracking out on some airline, I hope the passengers tackle her to the ground and duct tape her the wing.

Please Lawd Baby...Let someone get that on thier camera phone!!!

I'm sorry, I was in mid post when I got the phone call. Sorry I was harsh. I'm just really really angry right now. I need to step away for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I do love that Michael is at least pushing the fact that she is addicted to drugs and alcohol and will need to detox. White Oprah is still living in denial on that since reality would mean eventually they will want her to get clean too.
    He also said that the place had family therapy, which this lot definitely need!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    This pisses me off so much. Here's this mostly healthy young woman, throwing her life away and my BIL has a massive heart attack 3 days ago and now has hardly any brain function.He loves life, his wife,kids and grand kids. I'm sorry but I just doesn't seem fair. Fuck her!!!!
    So sorry to hear this. I have come to the conclusion that bad things happen to good people as well as via-a-versa. It's not fair and can be very cruel. Thoughts & prayers with your BIL's family.

i hope La Lohan lives long enough to realise how fortunate she is.

ETA - IMHO you weren't harsh, just emotional.
    Free Charmed.

i'm so sorry about your BIL, fly.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    This pisses me off so much. Here's this mostly healthy young woman, throwing her life away and my BIL has a massive heart attack 3 days ago and now has hardly any brain function.He loves life, his wife,kids and grand kids. I'm sorry but I just doesn't seem fair. Fuck her!!!!

Big Giant Squishy Hugs Fly I'm so sorry honey. and no, you weren't being harsh, you're being honest.
    sparkles and Stereo Inferno like this.

So sorry Fly. Feel free to vent here. It does suck. I think that's the point of this thread. Nothing is right or fair about any of this. I pray your BIL recovers.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Yeah well he gets no points from me since his "concern" is self serving. His daughter calls him up hysterically crying and first thing that Blowhard does is call TMZ. I hate his guts hard.

I believe she's flying private & I wonder who's plane she's on. Why do people keep helping this ungrateful bitch?

Considering she's a daily mess, if I were Dina I would have gone with her even if she didn't want me to.

She'll probably leave the Country and hope that they'll eventually get sick of her and she'll return. She is that delusional.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Private flight to Dubai?

I did ponder the 270 outfits and thought "One could flee the country with 270 outfits.". But I don't think she's that smart.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information