Page 293 of 342 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

He's used to it, he was suspended for years in NY.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I do love that Michael is at least pushing the fact that she is addicted to drugs and alcohol and will need to detox. White Oprah is still living in denial on that since reality would mean eventually they will want her to get clean too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    You couldn't make this shit up. And I need to see pictures of this supposedly hot prosecutor.
    Can't be found. I'm looking all over the place but don't have magical Twitchy skills. Maybe it will be on TMZ eventually.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Heller's going to get his license revoke if he doesn't watch it.
    Again?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

How many times until it is permanent?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well he's not even licensed in the State of California, candor with the court is one of the main tenets of the profession, so I wouldn't be surprised if the California judge files a complaint against him in New York for lying to the Court. If not the judge, then I bet the prosecutor will.

So I wonder where old Linds is now, since she didn't get out of the car at the place that cannot offer services.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Here weeeeeee goooo!
    Bombshell likes this.

I want to be surprised. I want to feel that delicious "shock" at shit this girl does. Can't dredge it up. Maybe if there's another mug shot I can find it in me.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Unfortunately, I think anyone hoping for legitimate consequences will be disappointed. We've seen this over and over again and it always plays out the same way: Lindsay blows off the court order. Everyone makes excuses for her because her situation is just sooo unique and special that she can't possibly be expected to abide by the same rules as everyone else. There will be lots of bending and pandering to her demands and she'll skate by with a slap on the wrist and then go out for celebratory drinking and drugging that night.
    stef and kersalli like this.

Wonder how much someone will get for the morgue photos you know will come.

Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

According to Radar she is on the run!

Lindsay Lohan On The Run From Rehab! She Bolts After Just Minutes

Posted on May 2, 2013 @ 12:59PM | By Jen Heger

Lindsay Lohan has done it again.
    The troubled starlet left rehab barely two minutes after walking through the doors, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.
    The Mean Girls star decided she didn’t need rehab, one source told Radar exclusively.
    Lindsay first shopped at an electronics store and then fled rehab after she was “spooked by the paparazzi,” when she went into the facility, according to the New York Daily News which first reported that Lindsay took off.

“She told people there that she didn’t need rehab,” a source familiar with the situation told Radar.A source told Radar that Lindsay walked into Morningside Recovery in Orange County, California on Thursday and walked right out!
    “And then she left. Everyone was stunned.”

Lohan’s attorney Mark Heller was in court earlierThursday and created havoc by announcing she was attending Morningside instead of going to a facility in New York, as previously discussed.Lindsay’s father Michael confirmed to Radar that she left rehab and said: “I have no other choice than to get this out there to help Lindsay.”

Now Lindsay’s disappearing act may be a violation of her recent plea deal. The New York Daily News reported that she was headed to the airport for a flight to New York.
    Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White was not happy with the new Lohan drama. “If there’s credible confirmation she’s heading back to New York, then I’m going to have to go in and ask the court to issue a warrant,” he said, according to the New York Daily News.

Story developing…stay with RadarOnline for all the details and discuss it on our Facebook page.
    And Michael Lohan told Radar that if Lindsay is indeed headed to New York she’s in big trouble. “If that’s the case I have been told that she will be arrested in New York and her bail will be set at $100,000.”

Lindsay Lohan On The Run From Rehab! She Bolts After Just Minutes | Radar Online

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She'll probably show up at some rehab facility after 11pm.

Why would she get bail? Why would there be a hearing...it was rehab or jail, she rejected rehab and now should go to jail.

This pisses me off so much. Here's this mostly healthy young woman, throwing her life away and my BIL has a massive heart attack 3 days ago and now has hardly any brain function.He loves life, his wife,kids and grand kids. I'm sorry but I just doesn't seem fair. Fuck her!!!!

Thread Information