Page 291 of 342 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I agree, they will just sign off on the new facility.
    Free Charmed.

of course they will. and the new rehab in california will bend the rules and allow her the extra 263 outfits. and she'll be allowed to keep her cell phone, her laptop, her stash of drugs. oh well, when she's dead maybe then they will all realize that coddling her and giving in to her every whim did not help this crackie bitch...
    Karistiona and Callalily like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Not that I'm defending this skanky dildo, but as I ponder my rehab experience 10 years back, I would have cried if I couldn't have my cigarettes, too.

Laptops weren't the norm back then, so I only had my phone, but I was glad to check it at the door for a six week (successful) stay. And that's just the thing that gives away Blohan's LACK of dedication to getting cleaned up, court order or not. If I'd not wanted to get cleaned up, but went to rehab to say, appease my parents, I would have pulled the ol' 'but i need my laptop and phone for work'... but I wanted to heal, I wanted a normal life free from drugs and withdrawals and chaos, and the chaos existed on my phone. She doesn't want that though. She's so drug-fucked at this point and without tabloids, and indeed the internet, she is nobody and I think she knows that on some level. She needs her laptop to keep her name out there, even if it's just tweeting or sending emails to TMZ.

She's going to fuck this up, I know it. As do y'all.
    sprynkles, kasippu, olivia and 1 others like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They will approve her being in Cali. They don't care where she goes as long as she goes. NY was her idea not the courts.
    That was my thought too. They won't care where.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Not that I'm defending this skanky dildo, but as I ponder my rehab experience 10 years back, I would have cried if I couldn't have my cigarettes, too.
    I thought the same thing. Junkies on withdrawal channel all their addictive energy into cigarettes in rehab. It's the lifesaver, the only thing you have to keep you from going crazy. To take that away is brutal and frankly, unrealistic.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Yep, totally... I remember when I was having my admission interview, I was given the option of a nicotine patch, but politely declined and when I asked the shrink why they let people smoke, he said that they'd have too many clients vanishing or often smuggling in drugs and cigs. He called them pacifiers...lol
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Congrats on your success Stereo. It sounds like you were freaken ready. It's a matter of surrendering isn't it. Giving up control?
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Congrats Stereo. I don't know of any rehab places around here that ban smoking. They do ban it from the general areas but do not ban it in designated smoking areas. I don't know any that allow phones or laptops though. Clients are provided with phone access at the appropriate times and also access to a computer in a designated, supervised area.
    Last edited by sluce; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Brookie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't think they should ban smoking in rehab facilities. There is a place here that does ban smoking because we had a mother that wouldn't go the the rehab because she couldn't smoke. None of the places here allow phones or computers either.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Maybe they can wean her off the cigs. It is an addiction too. And boy does she have a bundle of addictions.

Gold Member

'She’s hysterical!’ Lindsay Lohan FINALLY heads off to rehab… after last-minute switch to a centre where she can smoke

• 'Breaking plea deal' by switching centres without court approval

By Mike Larkin
    PUBLISHED: 21:15 EST, 1 May 2013 | UPDATED: 05:06 EST, 2 May 2013

It has been a long time coming.
    But that still did not stop Lindsay Lohan bursting into a flood of tears as she finally headed off to court ordered rehab on Wednesday.

The convicted thief was was sentenced to 90 days in a facility after pleading no contest to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June.

It's a hard life: Lindsay Lohan phoned her father Michael in tears as she jetted out to a rehab facility in posh Newport Beach in California

And while it may seem like she has gotten off lightly, her father Michael revealed that did not stop her weeping when she finally headed off on an airplane bound for California from New York.

'Sorting it out': Michael claimed he will fix it so she goes to the rehab of her choice

He told Radar: 'She was crying hysterically when she called me.
    'Lindsay is heading to California but she doesn’t want to go the place she’s going and she’s upset that she’s being forced to do so.'
    She had been desperately trying to change the location of her rehab centre from Newport Beach in California, which is the richest city in the US, to one he recommended in Florida.
    He said: 'Lindsay wants to go to the Lukens Institute.
    'But she’s going to go to Morningside in Newport Beach until she can transfer to the one in Florida.
    'She asked me if she could transfer to Lukens once she starts and I told her of course she can.
    'I will get it all settled for her.'
    TMZ are claiming she is breaking her plea deal by jetting out to California, as it was agreed she would be attending the Seafield rehabilitation facility in New York.
    If it is decided she has broken the terms of the bargain she could be sentenced to 90 days in jail.

However attorney Mark Heller is expected to appear before her judge in California on Thursday and Lindsay’s father is hoping her can persuade the adjudicator to approve of the switch.
    It comes after the former child star posted a picture online of her packing for her rehab stay.
    Despite being away from the public eye during her lock down in, it is clear the Mean Girls star is intending to stay in style.

Packing for rehab: Lindsay Lohan posted a picture of herself packing for her stay in rehab on Tuesday night

She posted a picture of herself packing on her Instagram account on Tuesday night.
    Lindsay was surrounded by several bags of clothes, accessories and shoes.

Dressed in a casual pair of shorts and a loose-fitting top, Lilo appeared to not know where to start.

She captioned the snap '90 days and 270 looks'.
    It previously emerged she wanted to move from her original mooted rehab Seafield in New York due to strict non-smoking rules.

She had been complaining to friends she did not think she could go the full 90 days without tobacco.

Can't hack it: Lilo is reportedly thinking of ditching a stay at Seafield rehab facility in New York because of it's strict non-smoking rules
    In an attempt to amend the rules, the star asked her lawyers to negotiate with the facility's management to make an exception for the tobacco-loving actress.
    But Seafield reportedly refused to bow down to her demands, which led to her representatives consulting with Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, California, which does allow smoking.
    Lindsay is familiar with the facility after already spending time there in 2010.
    Lindsay's father Michael Lohan again weighed in on the rehab debate, backing up claims that his daughter did not want to go to Seafield because of its no smoking policy.
    Need nicotine: According to TMZ, Lilo has been complaining to friends that she doesn't think she can go the full 90 days without smoking

He said: 'Lindsay does not want to go to the Seafield Center in New York as you can't smoke there, and she feels she is going to need to fall back on smoking while she works on getting sober.'

'Lindsay wants to get treatment at The Lukens Institute in Palm Beach, Florida.
    'And it's the perfect facility for her to go to. They provide six hours of intensive one-on-one therapy a day, in addition to group and family therapy, and they treat the trauma that is at the core of the addictive behavior rather than just treating the addiction.
    The clock is ticking: Lindsay's lawyers are expected to front the courts on Thursday, providing prosecutors with proof that the actress has enrolled in some kind of approved rehab facility
    'Look, there's no point in her going into yet another, regular rehab program like she has been in previously, she needs something different, and the Lukens Institute has one of the highest recovery rates in the country.
    'The place is really luxurious and they are used to dealing with high end clients—Lindsay will have to detox at first from the drugs and alcohol, and she can do that there in her own private room, which is like a suite at the Ritz Carlton, and have a nurse on hand 24 hours a day to look after her.
    'However, [people around Lindsay are] pushing for her to go into Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach, basically, because they want to get a referral fee for placing her there, which I've heard they are willing to pay, whereas Lukens won't do that.
    'It's easy to see whose best interests are at heart here, and, once again, they are not my daughter's.'

A referral fee for a rehab? That whole concept is beyond fucked up.
    rollo likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This whole thing is fucked up...she negotiates for a certain place but then because she doesn't like it, she can change her mind...she's a criminal, any other convicted criminals get to set the terms of their punishment and then switch it around if they don't like it? Aren't most jails smoke free now?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Heller just arrived...

Lindsay Lohan
    Courtroom SHOWDOWN
    Judge Will Be PISSED OFF [LIVE]

Lindsay Lohan's case is back in court today and there could be a judicial explosion ... because Lindsay has again VIOLATED the deal she struck by not enrolling in the rehab facility approved by prosecutors.

As we first reported, rather than showing up at Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY, Lindsay flew to California last night and we believe she's headed for Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach -- a facility NOT approved by prosecutors.

If the judge gets really upset, he could issue a bench warrant and reinstate Lindsay's 90-day jail sentence.

We'll be in the courtroom LIVESTREAMING AT 8:30 AM PT ... so stay tuned.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Court is session now.

Thread Information