Page 29 of 342 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    If that is the case, and the owner never contacted her to ask for the necklace back, she will walk.
    This I don't agree with. If all she did was walk out of the store- fine. She might have an argument that she mistakenly took it because she has soooo many necklaces and just got confused. But when she starts making up stories about the necklace being loaned to her, when that's clearly not the case, that's a problem. It's quite indicative of guilt. My clients do ridiculous things like this all the time and what gets them caught is often that they ran their mouths unnecessarily.

And the owner doesn't have to contact her to get it back. He/she is under no legal obligation to do so. This isn't a civil case in which a lawyer would just argue that if you didn't ask for it back, obviously you didn't want it. This is a theft case. All that has to be proven is that she took the property of another without permission and with the intent to permanently deprive them of that property. If she didn't pay for it and didn't return it until the police were involved, it's a theft.

If she was a "regular person" she would be convicted of theft but knowing Lindsay and the ridiculous LA justice system she's find a way out of this. But it's not going to be through a not guilty verdict.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I pray you are correct but I don't have a whole lot of faith in LA juries.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Now comes forth third-party plaintiff, JKM, respectfully requesting that LA juries not be completely fucking retarded. Lohan is such a spastic clepto; the girl has issues out the wazoo.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I pray you are correct but I don't have a whole lot of faith in LA juries.
    You and me both. The arrogance of this just irritates the hell out of me for some reason. Maybe even more than her other offenses.

Re a jury, I thought I read this case would be decided by the judge? I could be wrong though.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'
    2/10/2011 4:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Jail time. It's cheap. Not easy but goshdarnit I think it will help the crazy bitch.

Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."
    Or do blow, or blame the black kid, or have shitty extensions, or be orange, or have giant vagina lips on my face.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG Roflmao at her mini tweetifesto!!!

she wasn't raised to lie, cheat, or steal huh? Well, she's a proven liar. I'd say steal was next.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

You don't have to be raised to lie, cheat and steal to be good at it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'
    2/10/2011 4:30 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"
    I thought that he was inside on not rolling over on his insider-trading colleagues for a good 5 yrs of her childhood?

That said being raise by Dina "I-was-a-Rockette" Lohan?.... Need I comment?
    Free Charmed.

Prosecutor Insisting On Jail Time For Lindsay In ANY Plea Deal

Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers is INSISTING that any plea bargain for Lindsay Lohan include jail time.

Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley, is attempting to work out a deal without jail time but a source close to the situation tells us that's simply not going to happen.

"Meyers is standing her ground and saying that any deal for Lindsay include jail time," the source said. "This is a felony charge, and Lindsay has a criminal record. Meyers won't back down on this."

"Both sides are now at an impasse."

Lindsay is accused of felony grand theft. Prosecutors say she stole a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California boutique. Lindsay says she merely borrowed it. The DA likely wants at least 60 to 90 days behind bars for Lindsay -- time that would not be served in state prison. "Lindsay would be put on felony probation, and under those terms, Lindsay can be sentenced to up to one year in LA County Jail," the source said. "With jail overcrowding, Lindsay would only serve 25% of the sentence."

A Lohan insider tells RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay will do anything to not go back to jail. She can't deal with jail again. If push comes to shove, Lindsay will go to trial on this case if a deal can't be reached."

Calls for comment to Lohan's lawyer and the DA weren't returned.
    EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutor Insisting On Jail Time For Lindsay In ANY Plea Deal | Radar Online

Go Ms. DA with yo' bad self! Bring it home for the GR Team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Prosecutor Insisting On Jail Time For Lindsay In ANY Plea Deal

Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers is INSISTING that any plea bargain for Lindsay Lohan include jail time.

Lindsay's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley, is attempting to work out a deal without jail time but a source close to the situation tells us that's simply not going to happen.

"Meyers is standing her ground and saying that any deal for Lindsay include jail time," the source said. "This is a felony charge, and Lindsay has a criminal record. Meyers won't back down on this."

"Both sides are now at an impasse."

Lindsay is accused of felony grand theft. Prosecutors say she stole a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, California boutique. Lindsay says she merely borrowed it. The DA likely wants at least 60 to 90 days behind bars for Lindsay -- time that would not be served in state prison. "Lindsay would be put on felony probation, and under those terms, Lindsay can be sentenced to up to one year in LA County Jail," the source said. "With jail overcrowding, Lindsay would only serve 25% of the sentence."

A Lohan insider tells RadarOnline.com: "Lindsay will do anything to not go back to jail. She can't deal with jail again. If push comes to shove, Lindsay will go to trial on this case if a deal can't be reached."

Calls for comment to Lohan's lawyer and the DA weren't returned.
    EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutor Insisting On Jail Time For Lindsay In ANY Plea Deal | Radar Online

Go Ms. DA with yo' bad self! Bring it home for the GR Team!!!
    If push comes to shove, Lindsay will go to trial on this case if a deal can't be reached."
    Oh please this! A trial!

"Lindsay will do anything to not go back to jail. She can't deal with jail again...
    Including not committing felony theft anymore? She could have avoided this too. It sounds like she's an obsessive-compulsive klepto.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Can anyone fill me in on the jail/prison situation in Cali? Last time was she in state or county lock up? Where would she this time? Is one more likely to make her serve the full sentence and not release for over crowding?

Thread Information