Page 288 of 342 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ^^thats a ridiculous interpretation of what I said, it's not even what I said. I'm saying stay in the industry but hone her craft. Not work at Starbucks, etc. At this point I don't think that she could get a job at Starbucks.

While she's addicted to drugs and the "star lifestyle" it's not going to change, but she owe the IRS a shitload of money and if she's going away, it'll be the IRS that put her there.

Robert Downey Jnr springs to mind...
    RDJ famously never missed a shoot, never showed up late, always had his lines and blocking down, never delayed production at all even when he was high as a kite. That's why Hollywood (via Mel Gibson who insured him sober) gave him more chances.

Also, he is a guy. There isn't a single female star in Hollywood who would get a second chance like he did, not that I can think of off the top of my head, anyway.
    shedevilang likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

besides he's hot
    greysfang, olivia, Lobelia and 1 others like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Damn skippy he's hot!!!
    gardenwitch likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm not sure Hollywood is the place for a recovery addict anyway. I know some do ok, RDJ is holding on to his sobriety, but the access to drugs, the party lifestyle, etc can't be easy. Aren't addicts in recovery supposed to stay away from the lifestyle / places that got them doing drugs in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    RDJ famously never missed a shoot, never showed up late, always had his lines and blocking down, never delayed production at all even when he was high as a kite. That's why Hollywood (via Mel Gibson who insured him sober) gave him more chances.

Also, he is a guy. There isn't a single female star in Hollywood who would get a second chance like he did, not that I can think of off the top of my head, anyway.
    Those are all fair points, but even with her Mis-behaviour she is still getting chances, I'm sure she would get more if she sobered up, turned up on time, knowing her lines, with a work-ethic, you know, like, actually did her job... Then she could pull it around. JMHO of course...
    hey, Charlie Sheen could have been her Mel Gibson...
    Free Charmed.

^ But Novice she is never going to do this. It's just not realistic!

Without the drugs, the johns, the drama, the addiction, the parties, there would be nothing left of her. She doesn't have aspirations outside of HW, she would be completely irrelevant as a human being. She has no personality left, no hopes and dreams and it's too late to change that. She has turned into a narcissistic shell like her mother. The cycle can't be broken at this point. It's done. She will spend the rest of her life keeping up whatever pretense she thinks she is keeping up.

We could waste endless hours talking about what she should have done, could have done. It's futile. It's over. Whatever talent Lindsay had, she didn't nourish it. It's gone. Her looks, gone. Her powerful friends, all gone.

She can only continue doing what she does, which is the good old killing yourself by addiction. That, too, will be done soon. Lindsay wouldn't accept help, because this is what she wants.
    Bombshell likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She's only 26, she can change, however, I agree that she won't.
    Free Charmed.

Poor Linds can't catch a break!

Lindsay Lohan got the hook in Brooklyn when her Porsche Panamera was towed to the pound

The trouble-courting temptress had her fine ride towed by the NYPD over the weekend — and she had to schlepp out to the lot to get it Saturday.
    By Joe Kemp AND Corky Siemaszko / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 2:39 PM

The trouble-courting temptress had her fine ride towed by New York’s Finest over the weekend after the vehicle was found illegally parked, TMZ.com reported Tuesday. Lohan shlepped to an NYPD tow yard on Saturday to spring her sweet Porsche Panamera.

After presenting her paperwork and paying a fine, cops gave Lohan a lift to her car — and then she got out of the pound, according to TMZ.com.

The “Mean Girls” star has a thing for Porsches. But like fame, liquor and drugs, the expensive and powerful German cars have brought her nothing but trouble.

Back in March 2012, Lohan accidentally hit the manager of a Hollywood bar while she was trying to get away from swarming paparazzi in a new $80,000 Porsche.

The ‘Mean Girls’ star has a thing for Porsches — and this Panamera is no exception.

It’s not clear if that Porsche was the same one that got towed in New York City.

Then last June, Lohan totaled a loaner two-door Porsche Carrera after colliding with a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. Lohan escaped with bumps and bruises, but her assistant had to be hospitalized — and tried to save her boss by claiming she had actually been driving. Like fame, liquor and drugs, Porsches have brought Lindsay Lohan nothing but trouble. But cops smelled a rat and later charged Lohan with lying to an officer, reckless driving and obstructing an investigation.
    Lohan, who already had two DUI’s on her rap sheet and was on probation for shoplifting, decided in March not to risk a trial. She agreed to a plea deal that required 90 days in lockdown rehab, which she is supposed to do while in New York.

Before leaving, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James Dabney in California gave her some advice.
    “A suggestion: Don't drive,” Dabney said. “You're in New York. You don't need to drive.”

Read more: Lindsay Lohan got the hook in Brooklyn when her Porsche*Panamera was towed to the pound* - NY Daily News
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Isn't she broke? How can she afford this car and fines?

Forget the car. How can she afford cigarettes in NYC?
    Just Kill Me and Charmed Hour like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't believe she still has a license.
    stef likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Poor Linds can't catch a break!

Lindsay Lohan
    I love this picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I can't believe she still has a license.
    First thing I thought of. No way in hell.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Isn't she broke? How can she afford this car and fines?
    Her extra's she gets from her 'friend', i don't think she reports that as an income.

She is way too much into herself to ever change.
    She wants to drink, she drinks. She wants to party, she parties. She wants to drve, she drives.
    No matter what the courts, the contracts ect say.
    This is a girl who threw a party when on house arrest, in plain view of paparrazzi. Who does that?
    MmeVertigina likes this.

one more day until she's forced to check in to rehab.... oh, what will she do tonight?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information