Page 287 of 342 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Damn. Didn't she just get her teeth "fixed" not too long ago.
    I think this story is a rehash of that. Some media took a while to notice/catch up. She hasn't ruined her new veneers...yet. Rotting stumps underneath though, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    It's not sympathy really. For me, it's just figuring out the freak show.
    Yeah, exactly. Who said anything about sympathy? *snort*

Princess MoFo, I'd say she's more of a #1.

Just for educational purposes:

PrincessMoFo likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Jesus! Get that nasty shot off my screen! I can't imagine how bad that looks on a monitor screen, it's bad enough on my iPhone!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She was a cash cow for 2 greedy aholes. She most likely never was given the tools to cope with life in the everyday world. Never really given a set of morals in which to live her life by. I agree that even if she wanted to, she has no idea how to be a better person. She was raised by wolves as it were.
    My impression was that she was raised by one wolf and an absentee dad after he went to jail for insider trading & wouldn't roll over on the other people doing it. Then Dina divorced him (although wiki says they divorced in 2007, I thought that it was a lot earlier ...)

anyhow.. "In 1990, (Michael) Lohan was investigated for insider trading and convicted of criminal contempt of court. He was sentenced to three years in jail in Nassau County, and was released in 1993 on five years probation.[8] During this time, his daughter Lindsay had started modeling for the Ford Models agency and was starring in commercials,[27][28] and by the time of his release in 1993, she was at the pinnacle of her career.[11]
    Lohan married Donata Melina Nicolette "Dina" Sullivan,[9] a former singer and dancer,[10] on November 2, 1985.[8][11][12] Dina and Michael Lohan have four children: daughters Lindsay (born July 1986) and Ali (born 1993) and sons Michael Jr. (born 1987) and Dakota (born 1996). They separated when their daughter Lindsay was three, and later reunited.[12] Dina filed for divorce in January 2005

So Dina still has Dakota in the wings as a reserve....
    Free Charmed.

Yeah that's pretty bad. Those are from before she got her teeth whitened, all three of them. The article said her teeth were discolouring and she got them bleached in October 2011 to remedy that.

5 days til rehab. Here's hoping she doesn't go on a mega binge.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Elite Member

She will binge, you can almost count on it. It's called "Last Supper" thinking. People do it just before they start a diet too. I can't speak for Lindsay of course, but a lot of addicts who are living a "normal" life with a job, family, kids, etc. (eg. non-celebrities who are functioning addicts), stay addicts because the withdrawal is so incredibly awful, that they have built it up in their mind as something to be avoided. A lot of addicts have been through withdrawal at least once, so they know what's coming, and can continue to justify the use of the drug because they don't want to set aside the time to go through the awful withdrawal "flu'. IDK what's it's like for a coke or stimulant addict, but narcotics withdrawal is like the worst flu you've ever had.

But while a normal person with a job may feel like they can take the time off, a celebrity has no excuses there. I think the reason Lohan resists treatment is because she knows deep down that if she is to stay clean, her life would have to change drastically. She would have to avoid the enablers and other drug addicts she hangs around. But she may not have any other friends. And the thought of having to face spending time being some middle eastern john's sex slave (her main source of income) is unbearable without being fucked up the entire time.

But of she got clean, dumped the hanger-on, got a small apartment, started life as a real actor (ie proper roles & went & studied real acting), she could make a go of it.
    I mean Jesus, eBay some of those hordes of clothes etc, she could really do it & probably would garner a lot of goodwill in the industry, but I don't think her momager at this point will let her. I do think that she's pouring oil in her ear telling her she's a star etc etc etc.
    Libdsay needs to clean up, buckle under & get a real manager from CAA for example, maybe she'll meet Jim Toft at her local AA & he can rep her....

lets face it, it's not just Mel that loves an underdog...
    Free Charmed.

Jesus! Get that nasty shot off my screen! I can't imagine how bad that looks on a monitor screen, it's bad enough on my iPhone!
    You don't even want to know.

[QUOTE=Novice;2973032]But of she got clean, dumped the hanger-on, got a small apartment, started life as a real actor (ie proper roles & went & studied real acting), she could make a go of it.
    I mean Jesus, eBay some of those hordes of clothes etc, she could really do it & probably would garner a lot of goodwill in the industry, but I don't think her momager at this point will let her. I do think that she's pouring oil in her ear telling her she's a star etc etc etc.
    Libdsay needs to clean up, buckle under & get a real manager from CAA for example, maybe she'll meet Jim Toft at her local AA & he can rep her....

I agree with you. I think if she could fight the good fight and try to start fresh in a small but safe place, in small but good roles she could do really well. The entertainment industry seems to be more forgiving than any other-to the point of absurdity (in my opinion). I do think that she had some real talent. If she hasn't burnt too many brain cells and can claw her way back I think she could have a bright future. Do I think that will happen-no. I fear that she has no clue about her reality, and as long as she gets away with her behavior and is enabled by the mother from hell, she does not stand much of a chance. It's not that I am a big fan or anything like that. I don't even like her and I have truly lost all patience with her. I just look at the photos from when she was a little girl, and then at the most recent court room shots, and I feel so sad. Not just for her, but for so many in the same situation.
    Novice likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But of she got clean, dumped the hanger-on, got a small apartment, started life as a real actor (ie proper roles & went & studied real acting), she could make a go of it.

lets face it, it's not just Mel that loves an underdog...
    But the problem is, she is addicted to the money and the good life. And the only way she can maintain that, is to hook up with middle aged johns. And the only way she can stomach hooking up with them, is to be wasted. Rinse, repeat.

I do hope 90 days of rehab will open her eyes to a better life, but she'll have to down scale her lifestyle, and *gasp* get a 9-5 job, in order not to relapse, when she gets out. With her track record, I just don't see it happening.

Elite Member

Yeah, it's not like she's going to start working at Starbucks or anything like a normal person would.

^^thats a ridiculous interpretation of what I said, it's not even what I said. I'm saying stay in the industry but hone her craft. Not work at Starbucks, etc. At this point I don't think that she could get a job at Starbucks.

While she's addicted to drugs and the "star lifestyle" it's not going to change, but she owe the IRS a shitload of money and if she's going away, it'll be the IRS that put her there.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I agree with you. I think if she could fight the good fight and try to start fresh in a small but safe place, in small but good roles she could do really well. The entertainment industry seems to be more forgiving than any other-to the point of absurdity (in my opinion). I do think that she had some real talent. If she hasn't burnt too many brain cells and can claw her way back I think she could have a bright future. Do I think that will happen-no. I fear that she has no clue about her reality, and as long as she gets away with her behavior and is enabled by the mother from hell, she does not stand much of a chance. It's not that I am a big fan or anything like that. I don't even like her and I have truly lost all patience with her. I just look at the photos from when she was a little girl, and then at the most recent court room shots, and I feel so sad. Not just for her, but for so many in the same situation.
    Robert Downey Jnr springs to mind...
    sparkles likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

My response was actually to idunno's comment here

I do hope 90 days of rehab will open her eyes to a better life, but she'll have to down scale her lifestyle, and *gasp* get a 9-5 job, in order not to relapse, when she gets out. With her track record, I just don't see it happening.
    I actually think Lindsay could make a good living as a model if she cleaned up. She has done some photoshoots that are absolutely gorgeous, she used to be very photogenic, and I don't think she was ever that great of an actress. Besides, Emma Stone basically stepped into the cute redhead shoes Lindsay left behind and is getting all of the jobs Lindsay would've been getting now if she had stayed clean and kept evolving.
    dilligaf likes this.

There is zero chance that rehab will work if they allow her to continue to smoke and take adderall. And somehow she gets to set the terms of her sentence, go figure.
    Lobelia, chartreuse, rollo and 1 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

[QUOTE

Robert Downey Jnr springs to mind...[/QUOTE]

Please don’t compare this person to Robert Downey Jr. He has talent He has heart. He has a true respect for what he does. Robert Downey paid for his mistakes, pulled himself up and has become a great actor. Lindsay Lohan spits in the face of society every chance she gets. She has no heart, respect for no one and will never be anything more than a gossip site headline.
    Bombshell, 00Kimmi00 and rockchick like this.

Elite Member

I hope when she finally kicks it someone will start a new thread versus posting it here in the megathread. It will be interesting to see how many pages that thread will get to versus say, the MJ thread, the Heath Ledger thread, the Amy Winehouse thread, or the Anna Nicole thread...

Will this upcoming 3 month stint in rehab be her longest yet? I don't remember exactly, but she hasn't spent more than a month in rehab in the past, has she? Honestly, I doubt she will stay in for the full 3 months. Since she has to pay for it out of pocket, right? She doesn't have that kind of money anymore.

Elite Member

^^thats a ridiculous interpretation of what I said, it's not even what I said. I'm saying stay in the industry but hone her craft. Not work at Starbucks, etc. At this point I don't think that she could get a job at Starbucks.

While she's addicted to drugs and the "star lifestyle" it's not going to change, but she owe the IRS a shitload of money and if she's going away, it'll be the IRS that put her there.

Robert Downey Jnr springs to mind...
    But how will she make a living, while honing her craft? Lots of talented actors have a 9-5 jobs, while struggeling to land proper roles. I don't think she has that much clothes to sell off - most of it is probably "borrowed" from photo shoots. I guess it comes down to how much goodwill she has left in the industry. Not a lot would be my guess, but I might be wrong. Maybe Mel Gibson will come to her rescue...

Thread Information