Page 286 of 342 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

‘They Don’t Call Her Blo-han For Nothing’: Blogger Takes Swipe At LiLo After Dad Michael Leaps To Her Defense Against Cocaine Claims

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 @ 3:57AM | By radarstaff

A bitter war of words has erupted between Lindsay Lohan‘s father and the man who used his tell-all memoir to accuse Lindsay of doing drugs during a paid celebrity appearance at a Miami nightclub.
    In Sex, Lies & The Dirty, TheDirty.com founder Nik Richie claimed Lohan, 26, shamelessly snorted an “uneven line of coke off her wrist” in a bathroom and in front of him at Mansion Nightclub in Miami, Florida, while her hapless ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson deejayed on New Year’s Eve 2009.
    It prompted the Lohan patriarch to fire back at Richie. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, Michael charged: “No wonder the title of the book is Sex, Lies & The Dirty because I don’t believe any of it for a second.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years
    Richie — who also starred in VH1′s Couple’s Therapy — retorted late on Thursday night, saying: “For anyone to think she was sober that night must be smoking crack. They don’t call her ‘Blo-han for nothing.”
    “I have no reason to lie,” the man who is married to ex-The Bachelor winner Shayne Lamas added.
    “Lindsay Lohan was an actress at one point in her career. Now she is the poster child of what drugs do to a celebrity and this event happened during her downward drugged-out spiral.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Bruised Legs While Shopping
    In addition to Michael, Richie also took aim at the Mean Girls star, who, via her rep, suggested Sex, Lies & The Dirty was an “obvious attempt at using Lindsay to boost book sales.”
    “I can give two sh*ts about Lindsay Lohan,” Richie insisted. “She was just another chapter of life and I learned about failures that night as I watched her snort away her life.”
    In the excerpt, first published on RadarOnline.com, Richie wrote how the incident left him freaked out because it was “too much, too real.”
    PHOTOS: 10 Really Stupid Celebrity Tweets
    “The PR girl opens the bathroom door for us to walk through and stands guard outside,” he said.
    “It’s candlelit, but the light makes my pupils shrink. Lindsay goes straight for the toilet, pulling her dress up and sitting (no underwear) and one of her breasts is hanging out the top of the dress.
    “I start to wash my hands and she asks me, ‘So, what’s your story?’ before doing an uneven line of coke off her wrist. “I say, ‘Nothing… just, y’know… partying.’”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Attends Coachella Music Festival
    Richie added, “I’m watching Lindsay do coke to my right, that pale t*t hanging out, and it takes a couple of seconds to kick in that it’s intentional. I’m supposed to see this. She wants me to. And she’s doing more coke, raising her eye-brows at me like, ‘Want some?’ She sniffs. Snorts. She swabs a little in her mouth and I’ve heard about this kind of thing on TV and in the papers, but it’s different seeing it: the chick from Mean Girls doing blow on the toilet next to me. She’s not the same girl anymore. Something’s changed. She’s lost her way and seeing it is freaking me out.”

Lohan is due to enter three months of court-ordered rehabilitation on May 2.
    radaronline.com
    Free Charmed.

That's just plain sad.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Look, Lohan has supported her whole family since she was very young. I think one reason why she fucks up every job she gets is because she is rebelling. She never had control of her own future, alone, or her own money. She was heavily weighted down by this family of grifters with a hostile relationship to reality. Lilo so obviously needs mother loving, yet when someone steps in to try to give her genuine support, she destroys them, the project, the relationship so completely...like she should with her toxic mother.

Obviously, Lilo sees nothing wrong with continuing Dina's road to easy money - pimp the kids becomes pimp the body. Everything that goes wrong (when reality smacks them in the face) is someone else's fault. Stealing is fine! Showing up late is what super stars do! Lilo is firmly embedded in her immoral upbringing though she clearly hates what Dina did to her by making her actually work to support all of them.

Lilo needs years to undo the damage caused by those jackals that raised her. I can believe that someone has offered her a haven (like David Crosby gave to Drew Barrymore) but Lilo completely fucked it up by stealing shit or trashing the place. Which is just to say, Lilo may be too far gone for help. It's beyond the point of blame now.
    Syd and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I completely agree with those of you who say that the mess her life is in, is of her own making. I agree that it is. And there are many people with worse childhoods who have managed to battle back and take charge of their own lives. I am just truly sickened by the two adults who call themselves her parents and feel they are an enormous contributing factor to the mess she calls her life. Having said that, it is up to her to take responsiblity for her own actions and find a way to deal with her issues. I also think that she has been enabled by her friends, her managers and all those in the business who use her for their financial gain. She has also been let down by the judicial system which has let her skate time after time. Until all of this stops and she has to face the music that any "non celebrity" would normally face, I don't believe that she stands a chance. Watching this trainwreck is painful and so damn frustrating. I wonder, if when she loses her life, whether any of these people to whom I have referred will acknowledge their part in this mess. It just makes me sick. I keep hoping that she is forced to deal with her behavior as a responsible adult so she might actually stand a chance.
    Last edited by sparkles; April 26th, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Fairy and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Well, every one of us on this thread has something in common, which is that none of us have any idea what it's like to become a big star as a child. So I feel like I'm blowing hot air if I try to figure out what she went through and how it's affected her. (disclaimer - my viewpoints on these things change over time, so I am probably contradicting 50 other posts made during the last 8 years).

That said, LL has something in common with all of us on this thread. She is responsible for her own actions and her own happiness, even if it's been harder for her in some ways. I damn sure guarantee it's been a lot easier for her in plenty of ways. Even without judging her, she's responsible for herself whether she wants the responsibility or not.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I call bs on this...some of the absolute top notch people in Hollywood have gone out of their way to help her, encourage her and mentor her and she has thrown it all back at them at every step of the way. She's now been out of her parents' houses for almost as long as she was under their daily influence and she's learned nothing, not grown at all and not gotten any more intelligent. Her parents are absolute assholes, but this is of her own making.
    Sure, but not a single one has given her a repercussion that really meant anything. NOT helping someone is sometimes the most helpful thing you can do. Otherwise, it's very close to enabling, even though it's not intended that way.

I agree it's her own making. No argument there, and I'm certainly not sticking up for or even feeling sorry for her. It takes a special kind of stupid and deluded to not see the writing she's had on her wall for quite some time.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I don't agree.
    We don't know what help they have or haven't given her. Plus some ways of help wouldn't be enabling her, I can see Drew Barrymore falling for that shit being a child star & ex-junkie herself. She probably saw through all of Lohan's bs & that's why she blew her off.
    Other people were offering peofessional assistance around the same time (which may suggest an intervention), like "work hard, turn up on time, know your lines (script not coke) & you'll go far". They were old enough to have been around the block any number of times & she blew them off too, because she's the STAR and knows best at all times.

Yes, she has supported the family (how did the eldest brother get out of that one?) and now it's falling to Ali (IMO). Dina is the worst kind of stage mother be ause she just wishes it were her instead of her kids. If nothing else, I wish Lindsey would get straight to save Ali from the same fate, but whole she is still in denial that she's an addict (be that coke/alcohol/fame), she won't change.
    Kathie_Moffett and chartreuse like this.
    Free Charmed.

LINDSAY’s painful new crisis staring her right in the face!

By Mike Walker
    Published on: April 24, 2013
    -A +A

Photography by: Splash News Online

Scary new crisis for LINDSAY LOHAN, who just made this shocking confession to a close pal: “My teeth are actually rotting! Some are chipped, others are turning brown – and I don’t have the money to fix them!”

from October 2011
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Sometimes, childhood abuse is so severe that you cannot just grow out of it. For instance, PTSD is a bitch and early childhood neglect causes brain damage. Sometimes children are broken beyond repair. Parental narcissism is a killer of souls. Don't know if that is valid in Lindsay' case, but add unlimited access to self-destructive means and you have a recipe for disaster.

Sure she behaves like a vile cunt now, but we all know how she became that way.
    Yes. I agree with those who've said, well, she's an adult now, time to stop blaming Mommy and Daddy and take responsibility for turning her life around.

It's just that she may literally not be capable of that. She may be too far gone, too broken. Thing is, we only know maybe 10% of what she went through, of what was done to her, all the way back to infancy. I suspect it was a lot worse even than what we've guessed, and that her family isn't just dysfunctional but really quite...evil. The lowest of the low. Foul. I don't think Lindsay's ever gonna be okay.

Probably said this before but she seems like another Barbara Payton to me, only her end may turn out even worse.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She was a cash cow for 2 greedy aholes. She most likely never was given the tools to cope with life in the everyday world. Never really given a set of morals in which to live her life by. I agree that even if she wanted to, she has no idea how to be a better person. She was raised by wolves as it were.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

i am *not* hopping on the blohan sympathy train.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Damn. Didn't she just get her teeth "fixed" not too long ago.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

It's not sympathy really. For me, it's just figuring out the freak show.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I've always thought there are 3 kinds of people.

The first being the one that isn't even aware they can change.. Good example is the women who pick abusive men time and time again.. You try to tell them you try to reason with them and they get a glazed look in their eye because they can't conceive they are picking these men, that they need to look within themselves and their esteem levels.. They continually complain about their bad luck and why bad men are attracted to them and it's like you never said anything at all.

The 2nd being the people that know they need to change, aware of what's going on but feel helpless against it.. their fate is locked and it doesn't matter what they do.

and the 3rd being the people that see the need to change and act upon that to better themselves..

i'm guessing Lilo is #2?
    OrangeSlice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Damn. Didn't she just get her teeth "fixed" not too long ago.
    Flipper?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information