Page 285 of 342 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

We'd read it together while holding hands everyday until the end of our cunty lives.
    sluce likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    We'd read it together while holding hands everyday until the end of our cunty lives.
    ah, a campfire, kumbaya, cuntery and a little vodka... I'm so IN!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

His glass box had better have air holes.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yes please, join, Mel!

And of course I'd feed him his daily dosage of air, I mean weed, so that he can write funny blog posts. I know how cranky I get when I don't get my Michael K fix, wouldn't want to let a fellow junkie down.

And I'd force MK to post here. His username would be 'y my ass sore james?'
    greysfang and sluce like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I really do feel sad when I see the younger photos of Lindsay. The damage that her mother and father have done to her psyche is just appalling and the resulting drug use has aged her beyond almost all recognition. When she last appeared in court she looked so pathetic that it was hard to feel the disgust that I normally feel for her. I doubt she is long for this world at the rate she is going and it frustrates me to no end that she skates every time she is charged with something. Having said that, the bulk of my loathing is directed at her mother.
    sprynkles and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Whatever her damage her parents did to her, it is possible to rise up out of the swamp & become a human being. At this point, she is in a mess of her own (in)action.
    I understand that as an addict and also that she has had numerous opportunities to get help and be helped (Barrymore, etc), but without wanting to turn her life around she isn't going to do it. It's a shame because she was a half decent actor but I won't be either rejoicing nor piously commenting on it when it comes. It's on her now, not anyone else & if she doesn't realise that she's going to end up just another street corner junkie hooker who used to be somebody.
    Free Charmed.

^what that cunt said, I've said it a hundred times. You can only blame mommy and daddy for so long and then it's on your own ass to decide to turn your life around
    Novice likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Sometimes, childhood abuse is so severe that you cannot just grow out of it. For instance, PTSD is a bitch and early childhood neglect causes brain damage. Sometimes children are broken beyond repair. Parental narcissism is a killer of souls. Don't know if that is valid in Lindsay' case, but add unlimited access to self-destructive means and you have a recipe for disaster.

Sure she behaves like a vile cunt now, but we all know how she became that way.
    -Bugdoll-

Yes, she certainly hasn't had any role models. You do what you learn by watching those who are suppose to be responsible for/love you. Perhaps if she were to actually hit rock bottom (hard to believe this isn't it) she'd figure out it's not working for her. But she's gotten away with everything she's done her whole life, so it's still behavior that works for her.

The system has failed her as much as her parents have.
    Serendipity and Sunrider like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I wish I could adopt Michael K and take him home with me. I'd put him in a box of glass so that I could look at him all day.
    Your post has reminded me of this....

A friend of mine was diagnosed with bowel cancer a year or so ago and kept us all up to date on Facebook. He often asked for book recommendations or interesting websites to visit while he was on chemo. (now 100% cancer free ) He was bombarded with a lot of new age, spiritual, life coaching sites, and yes.... what you think I'm going to say, is exactly what I did... I sent him the works of Michael K.

A couple of weeks later, he posted on my wall that Michael K caused him to laugh so much, he forgot he was sick, for a while.

So if you're reading this MK, your tabloid hilarity and BRILLIANCE, supported a really cool guy through chemo!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Yes, she certainly hasn't had any role models. You do what you learn by watching those who are suppose to be responsible for/love you. Perhaps if she were to actually hit rock bottom (hard to believe this isn't it) she'd figure out it's not working for her. But she's gotten away with everything she's done her whole life, so it's still behavior that works for her.

The system has failed her as much as her parents have.
    I call bs on this...some of the absolute top notch people in Hollywood have gone out of their way to help her, encourage her and mentor her and she has thrown it all back at them at every step of the way. She's now been out of her parents' houses for almost as long as she was under their daily influence and she's learned nothing, not grown at all and not gotten any more intelligent. Her parents are absolute assholes, but this is of her own making.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

LOL Lindsay ruined the White House Correspondence dinner FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tom Brokaw says ‘no thanks’ to White House Correspondents' Dinner

Lohan at last year’s dinner. (Larry Downing / Reuters)

By PATRICK GAVIN | 4/26/13 7:15 AM EDT

Tom Brokaw blames it all on Lindsay Lohan.
    Last year, Brokaw became one of the biggest critics of the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner after he saw Washington buzzing around and about the troubled Hollywood actress, who was a guest of Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren.

“The breaking point for me was Lindsay Lohan,” Brokaw told POLITICO during a recent interview in his office in the NBC News Rockefeller Plaza headquarters in New York. “She became a big star at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner. Give me a break.”
    (PHOTOS: Expected guests at White House Correspondents’ Dinner 2013)
    The veteran TV newsman’s vocal dissent after the dinner in 2012 was notable for a number of reasons.
    First, Brokaw’s industry stature made him the most notable media figure to criticize an annual event so precious to many of his colleagues in the press corps. Second, Brokaw has standing beyond his long tenure as the “Nightly News” anchor — he was once a White House correspondent during the Watergate era. And lastly, his critique was purposeful, public and unpredictable; he made a point to, seemingly out of nowhere, bash the WHCD on “Meet the Press” just one week after the soiree, saying it was “time to rethink” the occasion since it, in his words, “separates the press from the people that they’re supposed to serve, symbolically.”
    “One of the reasons that I wanted to raise it on ‘Meet the Press’ — and I told [host] David [Gregory] beforehand, ‘I’m going to look for an opportunity to do that,’ is that we were at a point in Washington where the country had just kind of shut down on what was going on within the Beltway,” Brokaw told POLITICO.
    (PHOTOS: Best lines from past White House Correspondents’ Dinners)
    “They were making their own decisions in their own states, in their own communities, and the congressional ratings were plummeting,” he added. “The press corps wasn’t doing very well, either. And I thought, ‘This is one of the issues that we have to address. What kind of image do we present to the rest of the country? Are we doing their business, or are we just a group of narcissists who are mostly interested in elevating our own profiles?’ And what comes through the screen on C-SPAN that night is the latter, and not the former.”
    Brokaw’s comments at the time drew both fans and detractors.
    Political scientist Larry Sabato tweeted, “Finally, a top media guy speaks out against the WHCA celebrity excess: Tom Brokaw on MTP. Where are the others?” Fox News’s Ed Henry, the current president of the White House Correspondents’ Association, tweeted that, while he agreed “with Tom Brokaw sometimes the celebrity factor gets too much attention at #whcd — including from me tweeting pics of celebs,” he “wish[ed] Brokaw had noted on #whca is non-profit, dinner raises ton of $ for needy kids & we give over $100k in scholarships.”
    (PODCAST: White House Correspondents' Dinner 2013 preview)
    Brokaw told POLITICO that the feedback fell largely along generational lines.
    “People about my age said, ‘Thank God you finally spoke out on that. We’ve felt that way for some time.’ Others were defensive, including the officers [of the WHCA] about the money they raised for scholarships. Look, I don’t believe in just eating your spinach. I want to have a good time, too. I’ve worked in Washington. I still spend a lot of time down there. I know the value of having a dinner and having a productive social evening with somebody who’s a contact of some kind.”
    Follow @politico

Sometimes, childhood abuse is so severe that you cannot just grow out of it. For instance, PTSD is a bitch and early childhood neglect causes brain damage. Sometimes children are broken beyond repair. Parental narcissism is a killer of souls. Don't know if that is valid in Lindsay' case, but add unlimited access to self-destructive means and you have a recipe for disaster.

Sure she behaves like a vile cunt now, but we all know how she became that way.
    Fair dos, but when Drew Barrymore reaches out the hand of friendship and sobriety to you, you know you're a fuck-up, then to shove it away.... Meh....I guess that we are not going to agree about this, unless its the point that one needs to want to change to change....

Anyhow...

LINDSAY’s painful new crisis staring her right in the face!

By Mike Walker
    Published on: April 24, 2013
    -A +A

Photography by: Splash News Online

Scary new crisis for LINDSAY LOHAN, who just made this shocking confession to a close pal: “My teeth are actually rotting! Some are chipped, others are turning brown – and I don’t have the money to fix them!”
    Near tears, the wild-child star blurted her sad news while partying at Madhattan’s Le Bain when the friend wordlessly handed over...a mint.
    Visibly upset, she asked: “Does my breath smell that bad?”
    The friend nodded and “Lindsay looked like she was ready to cry,” said my source. “With all her problems, she now has something else to worry about...her teeth! She just doesn’t have the money to see a dentist and fix them. And weirdly, she blamed her shocking condition on ‘too many sodas!’”
    Lindsay’s million-dollar smile started fading noticeably some two years ago, when she showed up on red carpets flashing a rotten-toothed smile.
    In late 2011, a dental expert inspecting photos of her decaying choppers told RadarOnline that “smoking wouldn’t cause the decay and browning you see around the gums. Damage like that is something we see in patients who are using or have used drugs.”
    NOTE: In October 2011, Lindsay told the press she’d had her teeth whitened, and flashed a bright new smile. But her admission that her teeth are “actually rotting” indicates trouble’s still brewing behind the flashy facade. Lindsay’s been in rehab five times for drug and alcohol abuse, and she’s headed back again. So even if she could afford to fix her teeth, they’ll quickly rot again, unless...
    national Enquirer.
    Free Charmed.

Drug-damaged teeth. Who'da thunk it?

‘They Don’t Call Her Blo-han For Nothing’: Blogger Takes Swipe At LiLo After Dad Michael Leaps To Her Defense Against Cocaine Claims

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 @ 3:57AM | By radarstaff

A bitter war of words has erupted between Lindsay Lohan‘s father and the man who used his tell-all memoir to accuse Lindsay of doing drugs during a paid celebrity appearance at a Miami nightclub.
    In Sex, Lies & The Dirty, TheDirty.com founder Nik Richie claimed Lohan, 26, shamelessly snorted an “uneven line of coke off her wrist” in a bathroom and in front of him at Mansion Nightclub in Miami, Florida, while her hapless ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson deejayed on New Year’s Eve 2009.
    It prompted the Lohan patriarch to fire back at Richie. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, Michael charged: “No wonder the title of the book is Sex, Lies & The Dirty because I don’t believe any of it for a second.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years
    Richie — who also starred in VH1′s Couple’s Therapy — retorted late on Thursday night, saying: “For anyone to think she was sober that night must be smoking crack. They don’t call her ‘Blo-han for nothing.”
    “I have no reason to lie,” the man who is married to ex-The Bachelor winner Shayne Lamas added.
    “Lindsay Lohan was an actress at one point in her career. Now she is the poster child of what drugs do to a celebrity and this event happened during her downward drugged-out spiral.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Bruised Legs While Shopping
    In addition to Michael, Richie also took aim at the Mean Girls star, who, via her rep, suggested Sex, Lies & The Dirty was an “obvious attempt at using Lindsay to boost book sales.”
    “I can give two sh*ts about Lindsay Lohan,” Richie insisted. “She was just another chapter of life and I learned about failures that night as I watched her snort away her life.”
    In the excerpt, first published on RadarOnline.com, Richie wrote how the incident left him freaked out because it was “too much, too real.”
    PHOTOS: 10 Really Stupid Celebrity Tweets
    “The PR girl opens the bathroom door for us to walk through and stands guard outside,” he said.
    “It’s candlelit, but the light makes my pupils shrink. Lindsay goes straight for the toilet, pulling her dress up and sitting (no underwear) and one of her breasts is hanging out the top of the dress.
    “I start to wash my hands and she asks me, ‘So, what’s your story?’ before doing an uneven line of coke off her wrist. “I say, ‘Nothing… just, y’know… partying.’”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Attends Coachella Music Festival
    Richie added, “I’m watching Lindsay do coke to my right, that pale t*t hanging out, and it takes a couple of seconds to kick in that it’s intentional. I’m supposed to see this. She wants me to. And she’s doing more coke, raising her eye-brows at me like, ‘Want some?’ She sniffs. Snorts. She swabs a little in her mouth and I’ve heard about this kind of thing on TV and in the papers, but it’s different seeing it: the chick from Mean Girls doing blow on the toilet next to me. She’s not the same girl anymore. Something’s changed. She’s lost her way and seeing it is freaking me out.”

Lohan is due to enter three months of court-ordered rehabilitation on May 2.
    radaronline.com
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information