Page 284 of 342 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Sorry to disagree with the cockroach theory but... every year, a little more life/light leaves her eyes.. they are almost completely dead now. She ain't got 2 years left unless they send her to prison or rehab soon.
    I really hope this isn't true.. i'd rather her be a cockroach then dead in all seriousness.
    OrangeSlice and chartreuse like this.

Me, too. What will we do without her?
    PrincessMoFo likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I don't want to see her dead because then supporting the family will fall to poor little Allie.
    shedevilang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I imagine that they are already planning on living off of Allie at this point in time. Is she still abroad?
    chartreuse likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Me, too. What will we do without her?
    We've got a couple of contenders to take her place as Trainwreck in Chief, like Amanda Bynes and the Beaver.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Amanda Bynes is an actual schizo, that's no fun. And the Beaver was never interesting, not a day in his life.

We need someone to soar high and then fall real low, that's what we're here for after all.
    Syd, shedevilang and OrangeSlice like this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Amanda Bynes is an actual schizo, that's no fun. And the Beaver was never interesting, not a day in his life.
    Better watch out, if she she's this, she will sue you!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Amanda honey, you can write this down: There will NEVER be another Lindsay.
    -Bugdoll-

Syd

We lost Paris, Courtney Love and Brit as the objects of our amusement. We can't lose Lindsay too!! For the love of Xenu!
    shedevilang likes this.

Lindsay Lohan's Got A New-ish Sugar Daddy

Since Lindsay Lohan has a reputation as the rudest snatch on both coasts to uphold, she showed up 45 minutes to the Broadway play Orphans last night. Hey, LiLo has a good excuse! Negotiating a nightly rate with one of your newer johns takes time and can't be rushed.
    One of LiLo's sugar daddies got crossed out of her black book after his dumb ass got arrested for trying to smuggle drugs onto a plane, so she's got a spot open for a new benefactor (yes, I see what I did there and I don't like the image either). LiLo's date last night was wealthy Saudi entrepreneur Mohammed Al Turki who's also produced the movies Arbitrage and What Maisie Knew. The Daily Mail says that Mohammed Al Turki isn't exactly a new trick. LiLo hung out with him at the amfAR gala in February and he was her date to Lady CaCa's perfume launch party in September.
    LiLo's supposed to check into 90-day rehab on May 2nd, so what's going to happen to all her sugar daddies? What if her plan to trick the rehab staff by putting a decoy (a rotting Jack-O-Lantern with red rubber lips) in her room so she can sneak out doesn't work? What if she has to stay there? Will her sugar daddies find a new sugar baby? I'm sure LiLo won't let this happen. She'll get White Oprah to temporarily take her place. White Oprah also looks like she's on the wrong side of 65 and just like LiLo, she can pour a shot, cut a line, give a hand job and steal a wallet all at the same time. Those sugar daddies won't know the difference at all.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

What if her plan to trick the rehab staff by putting a decoy (a rotting Jack-O-Lantern with red rubber lips) in her room so she can sneak out doesn't work? What if she has to stay there? Will her sugar daddies find a new sugar baby? I'm sure LiLo won't let this happen. She'll get White Oprah to temporarily take her place. White Oprah also looks like she's on the wrong side of 65 and just like LiLo, she can pour a shot, cut a line, give a hand job and steal a wallet all at the same time. Those sugar daddies won't know the difference at all.

Oh, Michael! I love you so!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wish I could adopt Michael K and take him home with me. I'd put him in a box of glass so that I could look at him all day.
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

The only question is, will she die by accidental overdose or suicide? Like Heath Ledger, it will probably be unclear. I know we joke around about all of her foreign "sugar daddies" but she's just a highly paid prostitute, plain and simple, and God knows what she has to do behind closed doors to earn it. Some of these men she's been with are from misogynistic cultures and may be hurting her and humiliating her. I know she has done it to herself, but sometimes I can't help to feel sorry for this young girl left alone in Hollywood by her mother all those years ago, under the care and tutelage of Wilmer, who sounds like he broke her in real good, then she turned to partying and drugs to deal with the pain, indiscriminately hooking up, psycho "I love you! I hate you!" lesbian relationship, downward spiral into addiction and now prostitution. She's like a walking suicide note.
    chartreuse and PrincessMoFo like this.

Yep, that's the jist of it. And she developed a few personality disorders in the process. It's a miracle she's still alive. I do feel for her, too.
    -Bugdoll-

I wish I could adopt Michael K and take him home with me. I'd put him in a box of glass so that I could look at him all day.
    You would have to let him out enough so that he could read GR to get new material.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information