Page 28 of 342 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

If that is the case, and the owner never contacted her to ask for the necklace back, she will walk.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    If that is the case, and the owner never contacted her to ask for the necklace back, she will walk.
    That doesn't seem fair. If I get caught on video lifting a toaster from Wal-Mart, is it Wal-Mart's responsibility to call me and ask for it back?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Dammit. Guess we'll just have to wait for her to OD then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    That doesn't seem fair. If I get caught on video lifting a toaster from Wal-Mart, is it Wal-Mart's responsibility to call me and ask for it back?
    Walmart doesn't let you try on the toaster and walk around the store wearing it. In this case they let her wear it. She out her other stuff back on and walked out like she forgot. I absolutely believe the bitch was stealing but this sounds like it will be too easy for a jury to find reasonable doubt. I hate it!!

ETA - if you do decide to walk around Walmart in just a toaster let me know. I'll watch for you on People of Walmart!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OK, well what if I try on a lovely pair of polyester pants, and then walk out with them on?

Or for that matter Wal-mart does have a Jewelry section, I'm sure if the camera caught someone trying something on and "forgetting" to take it off they'd be perfectly OK about it.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i know right, this is such bullshit! celebrities get away w/ everything!

I mean, sluce is probably right & it's gonna happen, it's just not fair. Most stores let you try things on & very often don't catch it when you walk out with them.

OK, well what if I try on a lovely pair of polyester pants, and then walk out with them on?

Bitch, I knew you didn't pay for those jeggings.

And FYI, there's not going to be a trial most likely. They're working on a plea deal.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh. This makes me sick.

Lindsay took $3,000 cash out of her purse

Was she wearing a bra?

Quick programming note, sorry I forgot to include in the open.

TV LiveBlog with Duana goes this afternoon at 3pm ET/noon PT. That’s a heads up for you Supernatural fans. And Mr Sunshine. And more.

Back to Lindsay Lohan, let’s get the facts out of the way first:

Lilo showed up in court to be arraigned. The judge, in “polite” language, called her out for being a spoiled twat, and told her to get her sh-t together. He did not send her to prison but he did set $40K bail and warn her that he would kick her ass in jail if she f-cks up again. Apparently they’re working out a plea bargain now. While Lohan maintains her innocence she also doesn’t want to take a chance in losing the case and becoming someone’s bitch behind bars. If you haven’t already, you should watch the video here. As you can see, that judge has no f-cking time for her drama. There will be another hearing in a couple of weeks.

Ok so can we talk about her tits now?

Because you don’t get dressed up like this unless you want people talking about your tits, right? She says she wore white to demonstrate her “innocence” which is what one says when she’s in the fourth grade presenting at the school assembly, although Lindsay Lohan, who barely graduated high school, probably can’t manage a more sophisticated sort of symbolism.

Instead we get a cheap white dress cut up to her crotch and… braless?

They’re hanging a little too freely, non? Maybe it’s just a really great seamless situation. Whatever it is, I can’t stop staring at them. I guess that’s the point. To distract me from her lip? Her top lip is crazy. Like a descendent of Nicole Kidman. Like, I can’t decide if she’s pushing it out all ducky on purpose or if it’s just like that normally now.

Between the breasts and her mouth it’s the most entertainment she’s provided in a long time.

Photos from Wenn.com and Toby Canham/Gettyimages.com

Lindsay Lohan wears white and maybe no bra to court for theft 10feb11

Shut up, I love rockin' my jeggings, however I get them.

Yeah yeah, I know your $1/hr life coach recommended those to you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My life coach is perfectly legit. She is a distinguished journalist, a revered professor, an accomplished gourmet cook and a wine connoisseur. My favorite class is when we simultaneously learn about water conservation and hygiene. Oh, and she's a nordic beauty to boot.

Ok, so she's in the store and "accidentally" walks out with the necklace. The store gives her a reasonable amount of time (about 10 days between the incident and the issuance of the search warrant) to come back to the store and say ooops sorry, silly me, here's your necklace.

Instead, she's photographed in public wearing the necklace and when she first hears about the police report, tells her friends, "bullshit I don't have any necklace." Then she apparently realizes she's busted and has an "associate" surrender the necklace to police before the search of her residence can be executed.

I don't see how the store did anything wrong or had any obligation to track her down. Seems they tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and she obviously KNEW it wasn't a loan or a gift.

The only bullshit here is if she skates on this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

My life coach is perfectly legit. She is a distinguished journalist, a revered professor, an accomplished gourmet cook and a wine connoisseur. My favorite class is when we simultaneously learn about water conservation and hygiene. Oh, and she's a nordic beauty to boot.

Thread Information