Page 278 of 342 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

not surprising at all.
    and people consume cat tranquilizers as a drug, for real? does it calm you down after a high or or what does it do? again, you learn something new on GR every day.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

We always used to joke about taking cat Valium, figuring they wouldn't be very strong because kitties are so small, but apparently they can pack a real punch.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Well, it's also used on people who can't take morphine (hospice care for cancer patients for pain management, for example) but obviously in different dosages. It's also what's used to knock out large animals (horses, bovines, etc) completely for surgery. Again, different dosages. It's serious shit. But yeah, people started stealing it from small animal practices a few years ago and doing it recreationally. Dumbasses.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

My dad gave our cat my (late) grandfather's valium.... worked a treat. I think that he gave him (the cat not the late grandfather) half or quarter of a pill....
    Free Charmed.

Lindsay Lohan
    Blows Off Depo
    ... Again

Exclusive

Stop us if you've heard this before ... Lindsay Lohan just blew off another deposition in another lawsuit.

Lindsay had been ordered to appear for a deposition in L.A. this morning in her lawsuit with a paparazzo named Grigor Balyan, who's suing Lindsay and her assistant. Grigor claims the assistant crashed into him in 2010 outside an L.A. nightclub and put him in the hospital.

Needless to say, Lindsay did NOT show up for the sit-down.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ, Lindsay's attorney Julia Azrael tried to give the pap's lawyers a heads up last week ... that she hadn't been able to get in touch with the actress ... but the depo wasn't rescheduled.

We're told the pap's lawyers will be filing papers this week ... asking for a judge to force Lindsay to show up. If Lindsay continues to refuse, the judge could simply issue a judgment against her and order LiLo to pay a ton of cash.

Stay tuned ...
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Lindsay Lohans full interview with David Letterman last night.

I don't get why anyone keeps on hiring her for anything. She's nothing but street trash.
    southernbelle likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

If there is anything I admire about Lohan, and there is really only this one thing (apart from the fact she is as resilient as a cockroach), it is that she can actually think on her feet. Can you imagine if Britney was being asked those kinds of questions? I don't think you could get anything coherent out of her.

She looked awful. She did not seem aware that Letterman was also making fun of her irs problems with his intro jokes.

she has completely ruined her face.
    Lenny likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    If there is anything I admire about Lohan, and there is really only this one thing (apart from the fact she is as resilient as a cockroach), it is that she can actually think on her feet. Can you imagine if Britney was being asked those kinds of questions? I don't think you could get anything coherent out of her.
    If laughing at your own lame jokes, giving evil-eyes when Dave asked about her addiction problems, and not giving one single straight answer is thinking on your feet, she's the poste-rchild for it.

However, she was clearly high, she looked dirty, her knees looked raw from carpet burn-style injuries, and for the most part she was rude, and bizarre!

Dave could have left the desk and she wouldn't even notice.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I have lost track of this trick. What are we waiting for next? Is there another court date looming or just rehab?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She just better hope she doesn't get knocked up by someone like her own father.
    For a moment, I thought you were talking incest.
    sluce, dksnj and OrangeSlice like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    If laughing at your own lame jokes, giving evil-eyes when Dave asked about her addiction problems, and not giving one single straight answer is thinking on your feet, she's the poste-rchild for it.

However, she was clearly high, she looked dirty, her knees looked raw from carpet burn-style injuries, and for the most part she was rude, and bizarre!

Dave could have left the desk and she wouldn't even notice.
    I should clarify that my expectations are set reeeaaally low for her hahaha. The fact she can still string a sentence together at all is what impresses me

She always looks dirty doesn't she? How do some people just have that general aura of grubbiness? Is it the fake tan? o.O

Wednesday, April 10th 2013
    Lindsay Lohan Will Spend The Summer In The Hamptons

I love it when a dude in a v-neck says everything with a downward side-eye so I don't have to.
    Lindsay Lohan is going to start drying out on May 1st and since TMZ knows every detail of every single part of her life, they know where she's going to rehab. They say that even though LiLo's tiny little lawyer Mark Heller is telling the media that she hasn't made a decision about where she's going to rehab, she has made a decision and she's checking into the Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, NY.
    TMZ says that lockdown rehab for non-criminals only exists in the fairy land in Mark Heller's mind, but the Seafield Center is sort of close to being a lockdown rehab. Seafield has cameras everywhere and there's staff always at the front door, so if she leaves, they can't stop her, but they will call the police. Leaving rehab will violate her sentence and she'll be thrown in jail immediately (uh huh). Prosecutors apparently signed off on the place and are okay with it.
    The Seafield Center's max program is 28 days long, but the center's administrator put together a special 90-day program just for LiLo. LiLo's total stay will cost her over $51k and she isn't allowed to smoke cigs, use a cell phone or dress slutty. I'm surprised the last one wasn't a deal breaker for her.
    The chances of me not crying in my bed while hugging an empty bag of Mother's Circus Animal Cookies at least one time this week are greater than Lindsay Lohan actually spending all 90 days in that place. Bitch is going to break out of there 5 minutes after checking in. But I don't know why she would want to leave. Spending 3 months in a luxurious spa in the Hamptons sounds like a prize you'd get on The Price is Right. What Lindsay Lohan should do is get one of us is to put on a water-damaged leather orange mask and a ginger wig and pretend to be her while we hang out in a luxurious resort for 90 days! Then she can put on an Amanda Bynes mask and continue to be a mess all through NYC. It's a plan!
    And in other LiLo news, Radar says that LiLo's friend Claus Hjelmbak planned to stage an intervention on her and he asked Liza Minnelli to help him. Liza's rep confirmed that he asked her and said that she couldn't do it, because she was on tour in South America. I don't know if Liza would've helped, but at least she would've busted out a whole lot of jazz hands and high kicks and made it the best intervention ever.

Posted by: Michael K
    Login or register to post comments •

Lindsay LohanRehab
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information