Page 276 of 342 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I hope it's a joke, but I could see this bitch trying to get pregnant thinking it would keep her out of jail/rehab.

Maybe that's why she was late coming back for her trial. She was ovulating.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

She couldn't stop drinking long enough to have a baby - unless it was a FAS baby like Britney's...

"give me something so powerful that my unborn children will sprout gills"
    southernbelle likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Lindsay Lohan deletes 'pregnant' tweet and confirms it was only a joke

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 07:08, 2 April 2013 | UPDATED: 17:22, 2 April 2013

Lindsay Lohan has deleted a tweet in which she claimed to be pregnant.
    The actress confirmed that the message was indeed an April Fools' Day joke, writing: 'April Fools. Where's everyone's sense of humor?'
    Lindsay, 26, posted an update on Tuesday morning after her message on Monday evening caused the rumour mill to go into overdrive.
    Lohan - who is dating City Of The Sun guitarist Avi Snow - published the message 'Its official. Pregnant,' at around 10.30pm PST on Monday - although it was hours after the 12noon deadline for April Fools' Day jokes had passed.

Prank: Lindsay Lohan, pictured on Sunday night partying in Brazil, has confirmed she is not pregnant

It was a joke: The actress explained her 'pregnant' tweet was an April Fools

Making a twit of herself? Lindsay posted: 'It's official. Pregnant' on Monday, but has since deleted the message

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton also weighed in on the tweet last night and dragged Amanda Bynes into the joke writing: 'Win!! RT @AmandaBynes Hey hos! I just want you all to know that @lindsaylohan is having my baby and @PerezHilton is gonna be the godfather!'
    The new father seemed to enjoy putting words into other people's mouths and wrote: 'She be truth-telling tonight!!! RT @lindsaylohan Its official. Pregnant... and @PerezHilton has a very large penis!'
    Of course it was always doubtful Lindsay was pregnant, given she has been partying up a storm in Brazil over the past week.

Spilling out: Lindsay spotted getting out of a private jet on Saturday, falling out of her dress

Lohan's boyfriend Avi recently opened up about their relationship, describing her as 'a lot of fun'.

In his first interview since the pair were romantically linked, City Of The Sun guitarist Avi refused to officially confirm or deny his relationship with Lindsay, but didn't hold back in his compliments of the Mean Girls star.
    Speaking to E! News at the band's gig at the Bootleg Theater in Los Angeles, Avi said of Lindsay: 'She's really awesome, and she's a lot of fun.'

A lot of fun: Lindsay appeared to be on the water at she hung out at club Florianopolis

Referring to Lindsay's support of his band, Avi said: 'I would definitely call her one of our biggest supporters.'

Meanwhile Lindsay has demanded Adderall during her time in rehab.

The Mean Girls star has reportedly insisted she will only enter a court ordered treatment facility if she is allowed to have the prescription drug - used to treat Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder - which she claims she needs to function, according to TMZ.

The starlet was recently sentenced to 90 days in rehab after pleading 'no contest' to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June but has jetted to Brazil for some partying and promotional appearances before entering the facility, which has horrified her father.

DJ Lindsay: The actress makes use of her free time before rehab at a paid appearance

Michael Lohan has posted an open letter to the actress's booking agent Mike Heller, whose father is her lawyer Mark Heller, warning him that he will be held fully responsible if anything happens to Lindsay, who was reportedly spotted 'out of it' in a Sao Paulo nightclub with her dress up around her waist and crying underneath a table.

He wrote: 'I am telling you now if you are with Lindsay in Rio or you booked it, and anything happens to my daughter, I am holding you personally responsible. Judging from what has happened to in the past, and the way she looks down there from the pictures in the media, it's not a good thing.

'If you have anything to do with her being there, its on you. Count on it. (sic)'

Romance: Lindsay with new boyfriend, City Of The Sun guitarist Avi Snow sharing a kiss in Santa Monica last month

Read more: Lindsay Lohan deletes 'pregnant' tweet and confirms it was only a joke | Mail Online

omg at her tit trying to get away from her booze/adderall breath
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Oh Michael. LMAO making someone else accountable for Lindsay's actions. Pot....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG, ew ew ewww!

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

can you imagine what that looks like in motion
    sluce and Waterslide like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I could see her getting prego with one of her rich sugar dads... she has nothing and Charlie takes care of his kids.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I could see her getting prego with one of her rich sugar dads... she has nothing and Charlie takes care of his kids.
    What? No he doesn't! Demise looks after all of 'em - or Brooke's parents do. Would you like to ask Demise if she wants one of Lindsay's?!!!!!1111

Calm down. I meant money wise.

^ Um, I don't need to calm down. Your comment makes no sense.

FFS the only thing Lindsay cares about is money, and Charlie has money to throw at his kids. Not really that hard to understand. He. Takes. Care. Of. His. Kids. with Money.
    sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.

LOL. That. is. a. stretch.

Thread Information