Page 275 of 342 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Okay, I was diagnosed ADHD years ago. Probably a little TMI but Ive talked to many people about this and Im tempted to agree. Doctors seem to just throw pills at people and their problems these days. I dont even want to go into what led to that or my story but Im just saying. Many people have said its all these chemicals in the food, all the sugar in our drinks, that kind of thing causing ADD and its ilk and changing ones diet can cure it. I dont know. I like juice. Im just saying. For someone like Lilo I wouldnt be surprised if she paid the man for the diagnosis just to get some meds. I dont trust anything she or her camp says.

Monday, April 1st 2013
    Lindsay Lohan Refuses To Go To Rehab Without Adderall By Her Side

Lindsay Lohan is supposed to check into lockdown rehab (which is probably a thing that only exists in the hazy wonderland in her lawyer's head) next month, and when/if she does, the only thing she's going to take with her is an extra large suitcase full of Adderall. TMZ says that during plea negotiations, LiLo only agreed to go to rehab for 90 days if she could keep swallowing down Adderall pills while in there. Because the prosecutors are wrapped so tightly around LiLo's snortin' finger that the circulation to their brain is cut off, they said "OK!" They're letting LiLo take her drug of choice into rehab.

A source tells TMZ that Adderall has been LiLo's oxygen for years and she can never be without it. Adderall is to LiLo as reruns of House Hunters are to me. She needs it daily and heads will be ripped off if she doesn't get it. (It's true, I will punch the air if I go one day without hearing someone on TV cream themselves over granite counter tops and double vanities.) LiLo was apparently diagnosed with ADHD a while ago, but several hos have side-eyed that diagnosis. TMZ says that when LiLo was in jail for a quick second in 2010, she even got the prison doctor to write her a prescription for Adderall.

So, prosecutors and the judge not only agreed to let LiLo serve her time in lockdown rehab without finding out first if lockdown rehab even exists in real life, but they're also letting her take her drug of choice to rehab. That seems like a brilliant idea. I bet those bitches won't even blink or raise a hand to object when LiLo's little lawyer Mark Heller tells them that he found an Adderall-friendly lockdown rehab facility in California and it's called the Chateau Marmont.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Lindsay Lohan Refuses To Go To Rehab Without Adderall By Her Side | Dlisted
    So throw her in jail.

I thought she was banned from the Chateau Marmont, she didn't pay them etc.

Anyway, rehab even for Lindsay is not supposed to be a holiday camp.

Hopefully it's just a joke:

april's fool joke, i hope

Why does she need to come to Australia?

The media here would just ridicule her and as if they will pay her a six figure sum.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Hopefully it's just a joke:

that HAS to be an April Fool's joke. I mean, the only thing coming out of her vagina is random peens, Sam Ronson's senior ring and coke/adderall dust, right?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    What kind of 'functioning' does she expect to do in rehab? I doubt they can deal with an addict who insists on access to her addictions.
    She'll probably want to bring lots of that funny "bottled water" too.
    rollo likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Do they jail knocked up skanks in the States?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Isn't this like a prisoner telling the jailer what he/she wants for dinner, what they want to wear and how they want their eggs? Do we do that now? Sheesh, this kid needs a serious smackdown called reality.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Do they jail knocked up skanks in the States?
    Yes we do.
    effie2 and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Bless this innocent April Fool baby's heart. Just in case...

If I'm not a good example then I have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing'sForgotten View Post
    Bless this innocent April Fool baby's heart. Just in case...
    What's funny is she posted it on April 2nd.. lol
    arie_skop likes this.

fgg

Lindsay Lohan: Pregnant, or April Fools' Joke?

Is she pregnant, or only joking?

"Its official. Pregnant…" Lindsay Lohan wrote on Twitter overnight, although the timing of the announcement was certainly suspicious.

If it was an April Fools' joke, it was a late one, posted after midnight ET. Then again, lateness is a Lohan specialty – she was an hour tardy to her crucial court hearing last month, and also missed her flight back to the U.S. from Brazil on Monday.

If it's not a joke and she is indeed expecting, the actress, 26, will be in for an unusual first few months of pregnancy.

She's been ordered to serve 90 days in a rehab center under lock and key – and undergo psychotherapy and perform community service – after pleading no contest to reckless driving and lying to police last June, when she crashed her Porsche.

Lindsay Lohan Pregnant? Or April Fools' Joke? : People.com

dear god, let this be a joke!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hopefully its Ali. And if it is Lilo, they best to lock her dumbass up for the baby's sake. Otherwise we will have the crackiest of crack babies, FAS, and errthang else that could possibly go wrong.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information