Page 274 of 342 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Is she stupid enough to think there are no paps in Australia?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Why does she get to choose when she enters rehab?
    Because the damn judge gave her 45 days to comply with the court order. Could be that she convinced him that she needed to work to collect the money for the 90 day stay.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Because the damn judge gave her 45 days to comply with the court order. Could be that she convinced him that she needed to work to collect the money for the 90 day stay.
    That's the only thing I can figure out, too. Which is funny that now she's being forced to find work. What I don't understand is why she's allowed to leave the country. Isn't she the definition of "flight risk"?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

How the fuck do you make tv appearances and get away from the media at the same time
    chartreuse and greysfang like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Good idea coming to Australia because we don't have papparazzi. Or drugs.

seriously, if our border control let her in then they're breaking about a zillion quarantine laws. We've managed to stay rabies free - up until now. And does she remember (of course she doesn't) that Nicole Kidman was pursued so ruthlessly by the local paps she took out restraining orders?
    Waterslide and Stereo Inferno like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Maybe the giant spiders will get her
    shedevilang likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    That's the only thing I can figure out, too. Which is funny that now she's being forced to find work. What I don't understand is why she's allowed to leave the country. Isn't she the definition of "flight risk"?
    Probably not. She isn't a resident of any foreign country and gets the same 30-90 day tourist visa as the rest of us. She probably makes most of her money overseas now so the judge let her keep her passport. I doubt Lindsay has the competence or the network to help her survive in a foreign country. All her best enablers are stateside.
    Waterslide likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!

Probably not. She isn't a resident of any foreign country and gets the same 30-90 day tourist visa as the rest of us. She probably makes most of her money overseas now so the judge let her keep her passport. I doubt Lindsay has the competence or the network to help her survive in a foreign country. All her best enablers are stateside.

That is true, she has no enablers elsewhere. And no one else would keep her. lol
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

All her best enablers are stateside.
    But all her richest johns are overseas.
    Bombshell, sluce, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Maybe the giant spiders will get her
    I can only imagine how lethal such a bite would be - to the spider, given what's in her blood.
    Surely she would need to get a work visa and work permit, when she's there to make money?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post

Surely she would need to get a work visa and work permit, when she's there to make money?
    That depends. If the money she is making is off the books and cash in hand (and she doesn't deposit it in a bank) she can get away with working for short periods. The sort of work we suppose Linds is doing (in Dubai or on yachts at Cannes or in London hotel suites) doesn't have great transaction documentation.
    Stereo Inferno and Sunrider like this.
    CHILLY FREE!

^^^

Even if she did get a visa, no network in Australia will give her six figures for on-air interviews, she's not A-list, and what the hell would she be sprucing here anyway? The fact she's going to rehab soon or she has a scene in Anger Management? The show that's tanking here?

Our press are pretty relentless when it comes to celebrities behaving badly. Like when Kim Kard came here a few hours after she dumped Kris H, and left early because the media were making fun of her.

So in a twisted way, I'd bee keen on seeing hilarity ensue if Lindsay came here and the same happened.
    arie_skop likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I hope she gets papped from the airport onwards like Liz Hurley.

Lindsay Lohan's Plea Deal
    One String Attached ...
    I WANT MY ADDERALL

Exclusive
    Lindsay Lohan drew a line in the sand during plea negotiations in her lying-to-cops case -- she'd agree to rehab ONLY if the facility would allow her to continue taking Adderall ... sources close to LiLo tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lindsay has taken Adderall -- used to treat Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and misused for various other purposes -- daily for years. She believes she needs it to function.

We're told Lindsay was steadfast -- either attach Adderall to the deal or she'd take her chances at trial. Sources say Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller, assured her he could find a lockdown rehab facility that would accommodate her demand.

Heller may not be able to deliver ... fact is, there's no such thing as a lockdown rehab facility that would take Lindsay, much less allow her to take the drug.

It's pretty ironic ... when Lindsay was jailed back in 2010, she got a doctor to prescribe Adderall while she was behind bars ... even though her ADHD diagnosis was called into serious question.

A number of people in Lindsay's life believe it was the Adderall that led to her downfall.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

What kind of 'functioning' does she expect to do in rehab? I doubt they can deal with an addict who insists on access to her addictions.

Thread Information