Page 272 of 342 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I want to write "This will end badly". But the last time I did that was on the Mindy McCready thread. And...yeah.
    What have you done?
    Bombshell and spinmonkey like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

My iPad won't let me copy and paste this article from DM. James Franco admits he turned down the chance to sleep with Lindsay Lohan | Mail Online

Maybe someone else can copy it for me?

Anyway, I think what Franco said is totally tacky. That said, I enjoyed the article.

'She was having issues': James Franco admits he turned down the chance to sleep with Lindsay Lohan

By EMILY SHERIDAN
    PUBLISHED: 09:48 GMT, 27 March 2013 | UPDATED: 13:45 GMT, 27 March 2013

James Franco admitted he turned down the chance to sleep with Lindsay Lohan because she had 'issues'.
    The Hollywood actor, 34, acknowledged he was friends with the actress after co-starring in The Holiday together, but didn't feel comfortable when she wanted to make things romantic.
    Speaking to shock jock Howard Stern on his SiriusXM show, James admitted he declined Lindsay's offer because he didn't want to take advantage of her.

Just friends: James Franco, pictured at the New York premiere of Oz: The Great And Powerful, turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan

Howard asked him: 'You turned down sex with Lindsay Lohan, didn't you? Back then when she was a lot hotter?'
    James replied: 'Oh, gosh. Poor Lindsay. I haven't talked to her in a while... We were friends.
    'My house in LA was being redone, so I did this thing where I just stayed at the [Chateau Marmont] hotel, and she had been living there for a couple years.

Probing questions: Appearing on the Howard Stern Show, James knew he would be in for some tough questions

'I mean, I don't want to brag about it. I don't know how that got out. She was having issues even then, so you feel weird.
    'Honestly, she was a friend. I've met a lot of people that are troubled and sometimes you don't want to do that.'
    The pair briefly shared the screen in a 'film within a film' in 2006 rom-com The Holiday, in a scene which showed Cameron Diaz editing a trailer for an action movie starring LiLo and James.
    In an interview two years ago, Lindsay admitted she was hoping to land the role of Glinda opposite James in Oz: The Great And Powerful - which eventually went to Michelle Williams.

James Franco admits to turning down Lindsay Lohan

On-screen: LiLo and James co-starred in a 'film within a film' in the 2006 rom com The Holiday

Will they, won't they? It looked like James and Lindsay's characters had a romantic storyline in the 'film within a film'

She told the New York Post in 2011: 'I think the only role I could play is Glinda.
    'I'll only do the movie if I can work with James. We're like best friends. We're hanging out later.'
    Meanwhile, James declined to confirm rumours he was dating his Spring Breakers co-star Ashley Benson.
    He said: 'Let's say I'm dating. I'm getting older. I would like a long-term relationship.'

Talk show rounds: James appeared on the Late Show With David Letterman on Monday night

Read more: James Franco admits he turned down the chance to sleep with Lindsay Lohan | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    Lindsay admitted she was hoping to land the role of Glinda opposite James in Oz: The Great And Powerful - which eventually went to Michelle Williams.

There's so much to say that i can't handle it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post

There's so much to say that i can't handle it.
    what about this one?
    'I think the only role I could play is Glinda.
    'I'll only do the movie if I can work with James. We're like best friends. We're hanging out later.'

*vomits in my shoe*
    msdeb likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lindsay Lohan botches second day of filming cameo for Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management': source

According to a well-placed source, Lohan showed up late for her call time and 'looked and sounded terrible' during filming her appearance on Charlie Sheen's FX comedy.

Comments (38) By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 11:50 PM

Updated: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 1:00 AM

Print

Reed Saxon-Pool/Getty Images

Lohan is set to play herself as when she appears on Charlie Sheen's 'Anger Management.' Her episode is scheduled to air in April.

Lindsay Lohan has suffered another relapse.
    A day after she showed up early to the set of Charlie Sheen’s “Anger Management” and nailed her cameo performance, she slipped back into some bad habits reported on prior sets, a well-placed source told the Daily News.
    She was at least two hours late for her call time and showed up looking like she’d been out all night, the source said.
    “She looked and sounded terrible today,” the source said. “It was like night and day.”
    RELATED: LILO PUTS IN SOME GOOD WORK ON SHEEN’S ‘ANGER MANAGEMENT’
    Unfortunately the second day of shooting for her episode was the more critical one.
    “Today was the harder day with more lines,” the source said. “It will just be edited down.”
    Lohan, 26, is playing herself as a patient who develops feelings for Sheen’s therapist character, producer Lionsgate Television previously said.
    On Monday, she shot a scene inside the sitcom’s fictitious jail, but like real-life she once again avoided having to don an orange jumpsuit.
    RELATED: JAMES FRANCO REJECTED ROMANTIC ADVANCES FROM LINDSAY LOHAN
    The “Mean Girls” star was portraying herself performing community service, TMZ reported.
    The episode is set to air in April.
    Sheen, 47, and Lohan recently worked together in the upcoming flick “Scary Movie 5,” also due out next month.
    Sources said she agreed to the “Anger Management” cameo after Sheen cut her a check for $100,000 to help pay down her towering tax bill.
    RELATED: LINDSAY LOHAN PARTIES AHEAD OF 90-DAY REHAB STINT
    It was last week that Lohan pleaded no contest to reckless driving and lying to police when she claimed she wasn’t to blame for a freeway car crash last June.
    She was sentenced to 90-days of inpatient rehab, 18 months of psychotherapy and 30 days of community service.
    The judge gave her until May 2 to enroll in a residential treatment facility.
    Before arriving for her TV gig Monday, Lohan reportedly spent the weekend on the southern California nightclub circuit.
    She partied at a San Diego club last Friday, according to Us Weekly, and was photographed leaving a private club in Santa Monica on Saturday with rumored new boyfriend Avi Snow, a guitarist in the indie rock band City of the Sun.
    ndillon@nydailynews.com

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

The Hollywood actor, 34, acknowledged he was friends with the actress after co-starring in The Holiday together, but didn't feel comfortable when she wanted to make things romantic.
    Weren't they on screen for about 30 seconds? That's hardly 'co-starring',
    southernbelle likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Again, I feel nothing for people who continue to hire her only to have her inevitably fuck it up. I wouldn't wait 2 hours for anybody, much less Lindsay Lohan. You can't be here on time? You don't need this job then, so be on your way elsewhere. It should be obvious by now that she does not want to work - or is it only obvious to me? If you want to work, you actually go to work, you do the job as it's meant to be done, not like you feel like doing it. She does not want anyone to give her a break. UGH!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Maybe it was how she was paying Charlies back the money he gace her for taxes.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ But she still got paid for being late, having her scenes cut down to nothing, showing up half cut etc. She should not be 'waiting for rehab,' she should be in it!

Thursday, March 28th 2013
    Lindsay Lohan And Kristen Stewart Are Best Friends 4Evah, Or Something

Page Six is saying that Lindsay Lohan went to a party at Kristen Stewart's house (read: broke into Kristen Stewart's house through a guest bedroom window) and bonded with KStew all night (read: went through KStew's trash and stole a used tampon, burnt weed buds and a grease ball of hair, which she's going to sell on the down low to Twihards who need a fix).

Page Six's source says that LiLo and Kristen Stewart know each other through a mutual friend (read: their dealer) and so LiLo was invited to one of KStew's parties last week. The source said that RPattz was at the party too, but it was LiLo who got all of KStew's attention and the two messes "discussed their careers, creative ideas and how they deal with living under the focus of the media and the paparazzi.

Yeah, that's not what they talked about. They both have the communication skills of an extra slow cave baby, so I doubt they even exchanged more than 5 words. They stared at each other, KStew drooled and LiLo grunted before one of them finally shouted, "Want to smoke some meth?!" Then they scissored until the carbon monoxide alarm went off. The end.

But seriously, LiLo needs to stop leaking stories to Page Six. Oh, LiLo, that wasn't Kristen Stewart's house. It was a dumpster behind the Seventh Veil strip club on Sunset Blvd. And that wasn't Kristen Stewart you were bonding with. It was a malnourished alley rat. I know, it's easy to get the two confused.

Here's KStew's best friend (in her head) getting on a flight to Brazil while wearing her latest mug shot ensemble.

FameFlynet, Splash

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Lindsay Lohan And Kristen Stewart Are Best Friends 4Evah, Or Something | Dlisted
    Oh this will end wonderfully.

Kristen Stewart looks like the human version of grumpy cat - dark circles around the eyes and a slight underbite.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Not again! Lindsay Lohan touches down in Sao Paulo... amid claims she 'took a bracelet from Anger Management set'

She jetted from LA to Sao Paulo on Wednesday for a whirlwind promo trip just days before her court-ordered rehab.And Lindsay Lohan was greeted by a sea of fans and photographers as she touched down in Brazil on Thursday, having changed into a bright pink top - although perhaps she may have been regretting her choice of accessories.

According to E! Lohan's brightly coloured bracelet comes straight from the set of Charlie Sheen's Anger Management after producers said she could wear it out after filming.
    Allegedly Lohan kept the bracelet after the show finished filming on Wednesday and the star was spotted wearing it as she landed in Brazil.

It wouldn't be the first time Lohan has waltzed away with jewellery - the star swiped a $2500 necklace from Kamofie & Co in California.

A source told E it was the exact same piece she wore on the show but couldn't confirm the exact conditions of the gift - Lohan could have been given the bracelet by network FX as a present.

The 26-year-old had made an effort for her arrival in South America, after sprucing herself up while on the plane.

The troubled starlet had let down her long mane of red hair, which was curled in tousled ringlets, making her instantly recognisable as she wandered through the airport.

While she kept the rest of her outfit the same, Lindsay had swapped the black top that she arrived at LAX for an eye-catching pink one.
    Flanked by bodyguards she made her way calmly through the crowd who had turned up to see her, wearing a pair of headphones around her neck and keeping her dark glasses firmly on.

Lindsay will soon be starting her 90-day sentence in a rehab facility, but is clearly doing her best to make some quick money before she starts.

She is reportedly in South America to make a six-figure sum by promoting a Brazilian clothing label.

Clearly the chance of a big - and easy - pay day put Lindsay in a good mood as the star even managed to crack a smile as she arrived at the airport.

Unlike her usual self, the 26-year-old looked very put together as she strode into LAX with her very large bodyguard by her side the day before.

The Liz & Dick star wore her hair in a style reminiscent of a vintage pin-up girl, with slicked down waves at the front and a chic up design at the back.

Lindsay kept her make-up simple for the trip, but wore a pink colour on her lips to highlight her pout.

For her flight the Mean Girls actress ditched her heels and instead wore the far more travel sensible footwear option of striped, studded smoking slippers.

Lindsay also made sure she shone, quite literally, by wearing shinny Lycra leggings, with a black long T-shirt and a satin baseball jacket emblazoned with a tiger image on the back.

The 26-year-old accessorised her look with oversized sunglasses and a red snakeskin tote.

Lindsay - who recently started dating New York musician Avi Snow - does not have long left to make money before she goes into lockdown.
    Earlier this month the actress was sentenced to 90 days in a in-patient rehab facility for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June.
    However, it seems the star has been trying to turn over a new leaf as according to US Weekly she 'shocked' the crew of Anger Management, which she had a guest role on.
    A source told Us Weeklymagazine: 'She has showed up on time and early, and she has been very prepared and professional.

'Everyone is shocked - the crew had already planned to stay late in case she was late or didn't show up, but so far, so good.'
    Lindsay filmed a guest role for the show this week after being invited to do so by her good friend, and the show's star, Charlie Sheen.

The pair have a cameo together in Scary Movie 5 and last year and Charlie, who has repeatedly supported the actress, even gave her $100,000 to pay a tax bill.

Lindsay also loved being on the show tweeting:

'I just had such a wonderful day on set of #angermanagement with @charliesheen & @LIGHTAARON @SaveTheSociety @jazejazz7 and the entire crew!'

Read more: Lindsay Lohan in Sao Paulo amid claims she 'took bracelet from Anger Management set' | Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Duh. Winning.

No but seriously. I think our favorite Vatican warlock assassin just lent it to her, thats all. Or she snatched it after a night that he probably doesnt remember, ran for it and hopped on the plane.

I'm not getting excited about the bracelet, Charlie will bail her out again but it's probably some junk they let her keep or don't care enough about to pursue.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information