Page 27 of 342 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

"Today" show showed a clip this morning. Linds doesn't "look" like she got it. I think that part of her brain has been fried, and the part of her brain that houses being conscientious/aware has been put on ignore.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^^ I agree. She nods her head and tries to put on her serious face, but she still hasn't taken any personal responsibility.

She really seems to think she's entitled to act the way she does, and that everyone's just picking on her because she's so famous. I mean, who sends FLOWERS to someone who's just accused them of a crime? Like that's an appropriate gesture to smooth things over and make it all better.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Two updates from TMZ:

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay Police Report Pokes Holes In Jeweler's Story
    34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The police report detailing how Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole a $2,500 necklace from an L.A. jewelry store shows two puzzling inconsistencies in the jeweler's story -- inconsistencies that could help Lindsay beat the rap.

According to the report, obtained by TMZ, the jeweler first told cops Lindsay had been in the store three times before the alleged theft -- looking at the necklace in question. The next day, the jeweler changed her story and said it was actually a ring Lindsay had been eyeing on previous visits and never looked at the necklace.

And there's another inconsistency. According to the report, on January 23, the owner told cops, "The surveillance video revealed that as Kaman [owner] was talking to Lindsay's male friend, Lohan reached up to her neck area with both hands, removed the store necklace, and placed it inside her black Chanel bag."

But the next day, the owner changed her story, saying Lindsay walked out of her store with the necklace around her neck. The reason for the inconsistency -- the owner claims she reviewed the video on a different monitor the second time and saw it differently.

The jewelry store owner's credibility is crucial because Lindsay claims the owner loaned the necklace to her.

Lindsay's Jeweler: She Did This to Us Before
    2/10/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Four days before Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole the $2,500 necklace at the center of her felony case, she tried walking out of the same store days before with a diamond earring ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ ... but the prior incident could actually help Lindsay's case.

According to the report, on January 18, four days before the alleged necklace incident, Lindsay went to Kamofie & Company and tried on a pair of 18 karat gold white diamond earrings. Lindsay removed one earring and left the other in her ear while she shopped.

According to the report, "Ms. Lohan gathered her things and started to leave the jewelry store without making a purchase. Ms. Lohan's hair was flipped to one side covering the diamond earring."

The report states, "[The clerk] stopped her and reminded Ms. Lohan she was still wearing the earring. Ms. Lohan laughed, admitted to her mistake and removed the earring from her ear and returned it to [the clerk]."

The scenario involving the earrings is similar to Lindsay's conduct in the store when she left with the necklace.

Ironically, the earring incident could actually help Lindsay. She had absentmindedly left her own, more expensive earrings on the counter as she began walking out of the store with the single earring. And, people who know Lindsay say she's a scatterbrain who forgets basic things all the time.

Remember, trials are all about creating reasonable doubt. So she's either a klepto or forgetful... and when in doubt, the verdict must be not guilty.

and one more:

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan Wants Plea Deal
    2/10/2011 12:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan insists she's innocent but still desperately wants to plea bargain her felony grand theft case because she's terrified of being locked up ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Judge Keith Schwartz set a hearing for February 23, so the lawyers can talk plea bargain. We've learned Lindsay is willing to plead guilty to make the case go away, provided she doesn't get any jail or prison time.

Sources say the prosecutor wants jail time so there's an impasse.

But there's another way Lindsay can make this case go away. When there is only one charge on the table -- as there is here -- the defendant can essentially cut a deal with the judge, cutting the D.A. out of the picture. If Shawn Chapman Holley offers to plead guilty to felony grand theft, with the judge's assurance he won't put her behind bars, the case could go away.

And, it's common in cases like this for the judge to reduce the offense to a misdemeanor if Lindsay stays out of trouble for 12 months.
    Last edited by MaryJane; February 12th, 2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: posts merged
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    "Today" show showed a clip this morning. Linds doesn't "look" like she got it.
    Yeah I don't think she gets it. Worse, I thought she seemed smirky. I really hate that smirk she has. No shame there at all.

Who gives a piss if the store rep got the story fucked up, ITS ON GODDAMN VIDEO.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Haha oh yeah she's just a little scatterbrain who accidentally walks off with expensive furs, watches, jewelry all the time!

Ummm well then why doesn't she return them right away once she realizes her absentminded mistakes?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I mean, who sends FLOWERS to someone who's just accused them of a crime? Like that's an appropriate gesture to smooth things over and make it all better.
    A narcissist.

The TMZ folks are nuts, she may plea bargain the theft, but that means she violated her DUI probation and will serve her jail sentence on that. I doubt her lawyer will let her plea because that's automatic jail. Hell, we've seen how stupid the LA juries are, roll the dice Linds, give us our trial and the ensuing meltdown. We've earned it at this point.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

LiLo annoys the hell out of me! I used to be like, give a kid a break but now I just think she is a total arse.

Could she not have worn a better bra either?

Also TMZ compare her choice of outfit to Catherine Trammel In Basic Instinct! I bet in Lindsays delusional little mind she thinks shes as cool and collected as Sharron's performance when really she needs a slap up side the head and to discover the reality the rest of us have to live in.

I am so glad I practice commerical law, this nutter would be the client from hell and im about her age and have led a responsible life. She needs to pull it togther, far too entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And, it's common in cases like this for the judge to reduce the offense to a misdemeanor if Lindsay stays out of trouble for 12 months.
    So thats not going to happen then!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So thats not going to happen then!

Only if they reduce it to 12 minutes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    The TMZ folks are nuts, she may plea bargain the theft, but that means she violated her DUI probation and will serve her jail sentence on that. I doubt her lawyer will let her plea because that's automatic jail. Hell, we've seen how stupid the LA juries are, roll the dice Linds, give us our trial and the ensuing meltdown. We've earned it at this point.
    Maybe because her arrest and new case is an automatic probation violation Shawn figures that is the best option and she dodges a felony.
    She would serve 3-4 weeks on the 6 month sentence.

I just wanna know if she's had a fucking manicure yet.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Lol, me too!
    And where's her newest mug shot?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Feb 10, 9:00 AM
    Police Report: How Lindsay Walked Out with Necklace

Lindsay Lohan was trying on a slew of jewelry before walking out of the store with the $2,500 necklace ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ. The report outlines Lindsay's every move -- from the time she walked into the store to the time she left -- and it's all on surveillance video. According to the report, Lindsay walked in and removed her necklaces and placed them on the counter.* The report says, "Ms. Lohan then proceeds to try on numerous rings and three different necklaces including the missing yellow diamond necklace." The police report then says Lindsay continued shopping while wearing the yellow necklace. Then, at 6:12 PM, the owner locked the store but let Lindsay and her friend Patrick continue to shop.* That's when Lindsay tried negotiating a ring she had been eyeing, but she didn't like the $3,600 price tag.* Lindsay took $3,000 cash out of her purse and offered it in exchange for the ring, but the owner said no.* Lindsay then said, "Ok, we'll come back tomorrow." When Lindsay prepared to leave the store, she put her own necklaces back on her neck, along with the yellow necklace in question ... then walked out of the store. The owner noticed a short time after Lindsay left that the yellow necklace was missing, but figured she took it by mistake and would bring it back the next day.* Lindsay never returned to the store.

$3k in cash? Really? Was that what she was paid for the night before???
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information