Page 266 of 342 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Call me crazy but I think she looks better than usual. Sure, her eyes look like she was crying all night but I can see some of her former prettiness here.
    She looks so sad that I start to feel sorry for her again. But she's probably not sad because she fucked up her life but because she's afraid she won't get away with her shit any longer.
    I agree, she still has a long way to go but I can see an almost pretty face here too albeit extremely tired. But no more bloat.
    Lenny and Sunrider like this.

Sorry I missed the Michael show. Did he see Lindsay and speak with her in front of the cameras?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sorry I missed the Michael show. Did he see Lindsay and speak with her in front of the cameras?
    I didn't see him speak, but I did see him run to the van Lindsay got into and it looked like he said something to her through the open window.
    sluce likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

You can tell that she really is completely broke. The fillers and botox are wearing off. She almost looks like the old cracked out Lindsay, before the Picasso face.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

What are the odds that she and Dina are completely wasted right now.

Elite Member

I wonder how often in the next 45 days she will have to surrender to the search of herself and property. I'm sure there are some cops out there that would love to help put her away for a bit. I can't imagine being on probation and at any given time a law enforcement officer could search me and my belongings. Gag.....

Good point happy8. It will be hard for her to stay ouy of trouble for the next 45 days. She should do herself a favor and check in now. Then she'll be out in time to party for summer.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Good point happy8. It will be hard for her to stay ouy of trouble for the next 45 days. She should do herself a favor and check in now. Then she'll be out in time to party for summer.
    That's totally how I would look at it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Memorial Day could be her first big post rehab shebang!

No. Memorial day is in about 75 days and she needs to do 90 days. She could go in now and be out before the summer solstice and a good ole fashioned naked drum circle at my church.
    Flygirl and Calico Kid like this.

No. Memorial day is in about 75 days and she needs to do 90 days. She could go in now and be out before the summer solstice and a good ole fashioned naked drum circle at my church.
    Now that sounds like my kind of church. Oh wait....
    Mercer likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Ah. I thought it was 45 days to report for 30 days. She will never make it 3 months. A Solstice party sounds like a blast.

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Alcohol In Porsche
    At Time of Crash
    11 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE
    Now we know why prosecutors wanted Lindsay Lohan in lockdown rehab -- she was driving with alcohol in the car at the time of the June crash.

TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, in which the officer says after the crash a plastic water bottle was lying a few feet from the driver's door. The officer picked up the bottle and noticed the water was amber colored. He smelled the liquid and says "it was an alcoholic beverage, possibly wine."

The cop says, "It was my opinion that one of the occupants ... was possibly in possession of the open container and discarded it shortly after the collision."

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believe the bottle was Lindsay's.

On top of that, the cop says when Lindsay arrived at the hospital, there was an odor of alcohol on her breath.

NEWS

LINDSAY LOHAN'S LAWYER
    Target In Witness Tampering Investigation
    10 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan's attorney Mark Heller is in the crosshairs of a possible witness tampering investigation ... after allegations surfaced that he tried to manipulate Lindsay's former assistant into lying on the stand ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Santa Monica City Attorney will be launching an investigation and will interview Lohan's ex-assistant Gavin Doyle tomorrow in the presence of police.

We're told ... prosecutors believe Heller may have approached Gavin and tried to get him to admit that he was the one driving the vehicle when Lohan's Porsche crashed into a big rig on Pacific Coast Highway last summer.

TMZ has learned Gavin has told multiple people about the alleged witness tampering ... including an officer of the court.

As for Heller, he has strongly stated that any accusation of witness tampering on his part is "crazy."
    Free Charmed.

Please please let this turn into the circus that we all want and deserve. If anyone can deliver a zany madcap romp it's Heller.
    Brookie, Syd and msdeb like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    The feed is back.

90 day rehab.

30 days community labor.

18 months psychotherapy.

A money fine - I couldn't hear what.

After she finishes the community service/rehab, is she still on probation? I thought the judge said something about 6 months?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information