Page 264 of 342 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Not enough dramz to suit me. I am disappoint.
    Butterfly likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not enough dramz to suit me. I am disappoint.
    Too bad Dina wasn't there
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Bronze Member

Allegations of witness tampering, invesitgations, civil suits, co-counsel calling Heller a joke of a lawyer. The show was outside the Courthouse was gold.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Will it be like all the others? A tad of community service and nothing else happens to her? Send her to Texas!!!
    Forget Texas, let's send her to a cozy Mexican jail for 2 years.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Sunrider like this.

I missed Michael speaking, but he sure is going bald.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Should've taken the 90 days house arrest that was on the table 9 days ago, dumb bitch.

But I agree with the poster who wrote, that she'll wait until last minute, be late for/blow off rehab, therapy and/or community service, get yet another probation, squirm out of that, rinse repeat. Dumb system.

45 days to enter rehab - that gives her enough time to kill herself and run over a few more people in the process. WTG, California justice system.
    Slushie likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    45 days to enter rehab - that gives her enough time to kill herself and run over a few more people in the process. WTG, California justice system.
    At this point, Linds is looking so dead inside I can't enjoy the dramz anymore. Is there anyone out there who can pick the mutt up, by the scruff of the neck, and fling her into the nearest rehab facility? She needs it NOW. Or she's gonna die, I fear.

That's not funny anymore.
    nessysuperstar likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Sounds like her mother is also in a bad way. What's happening with the other kids? It's always showtime for Lindsay.

Well, I genuinely hope that this time it finally sticks and she gets her shit together. It'd be really good to see her actually pull herself back together and attempt to salvage a career.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

She deserves whatever she gets.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Well, I genuinely hope that this time it finally sticks and she gets her shit together. It'd be really good to see her actually pull herself back together and attempt to salvage a career.
    Career? You didn't see Liz & Dick, did you?
    sluce, Mercer and nessysuperstar like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just saw some pictures. Jesus,...she looked like hell!!!

Wtf ever, stupid cow skates again. Way to go, california justice system. Why even bother having one?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I missed all this.

Monday, March 18th 2013
    Michael Lohan Kanye'd Mark Heller's Press Conference

You can almost hear the words, "I will kick you the vagina," jumping out of his shout hole.
    I can't find video of it, but the best moment from Lindsay Lohan's Fun Time Court Hour happened after she pleaded no contest and a judge sentenced her to 90 days in a spa. Lindsay Lohan's tiny and tanned lawyer, Mark Heller, held a press conference afterward where he spewed all kinds of ridiculousness like she doesn't have a substance abuse problem and she's going to come out of this with dignity and grace. It's like his tiny tongue was possessed by White Oprah. Mark Heller kept yammering on and then he nearly jumped out of his Underoos when Michael Lohan started screaming at him from off camera. When Michael Lohan got closer to the podium, Mark Heller ran the hell out of there. It was like watching my chihuahua jump and run for cover when a car backfires.
    After Mark Heller ran back to his office in the Keebler Forest, Michael Lohan got on the mic and farted at the mouth about how Mark Heller is just using Lindsay Lohan for attention and is going to lose his license to practice law. Michael, who's about as reliable as a crumbly piece of dried dog shit, claims that Mark Heller never kept LiLo updated during plea deal negotiations and committed an illegal act by tampering with a witness. TMZ says that the Santa Monica Attorney is investigating Mark Heller for allegedly trying to get LiLo's assistant Gavin to lie on the stand. Mark allegedly wanted Gavin to say he was the one driving the Porsche that crashed into a semi.
    Michael Lohan ended the press conference he hijacked by saying that rehab is the best place for LiLo and then he pulled out a Styrofoam cup and asked the reporters to drop a few coins in there, because he can't afford to pay for parking. I love how Michael Lohan is telling Mark Heller to stop using his daughter for publicity when he's up there using his daughter for publicity. Michael Lohan is the only one who can shout his daughter's name while humping on the spotlight.
    Here's some pictures of the sunburnt turtle getting ragey outside of the court house and also some pictures of LiLo redefining the phrase "rode hard and put away wet."

Splash, Wenn.com

Posted by: Michael K
    Login or register to post comments •

DumbassesLindsay LohanMichael LohanTrash
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information