Page 26 of 342 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Elite Member

Do you think they will do it the same way as they did with Winona though? The judge waited till she had completed the 400 hours of community service and then reduced the charges from felony to misdemeanor.
    Either the Today Show or GMA had Winona's lawyer on this morning and he mentioned that Lindsay's Judge, Elden Fox, was the judge in Winona's case too! He noted that Judge Fox is tough but fair and the big difference with Winona is that she had no prior criminal record so the Judge could be more lenient in her case.

WTF is Lindsay wearing?! It's obvious she cares more about how she looks for the cameras rather than impressing the Judge. And if you're in trouble for shoplifting jewelry, you think maybe it's not a good idea to wear flashy bling? Is she trying to show that she can afford it so why would she steal it? Not going to work. Shawn Holley definitely earns her fees having to deal with this trainwreck.

Was it a Victoria Beckham dress?
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Better? My 1990 size 6 arse called & want's its dress back....
    Hahaha mine too. But in my case, more like my 1980 ass.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe Joan Rivers should host a show called Best Dressed Court Room Fashion! lol
    In a jungle like this, every girl needs a jeep!

Her lawyer probably said to wear something white and not low cut. Ta da!
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

At least her boobs grew back to normal. That's a plus eh?

I loved how tmz was comparing her court outfit with Sharon Stone's in Basic Instinct. They showed her side by side with this pic:

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You know, LiHo's parents have both been strangely silent during this latest drama. I wonder what's up with that? Usually both Dina and Michael are speaking out to any media outlet they can. That's just strange, and not like them at all.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you! It's nice to not have to listen to those 2 twats for a change!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

God I need to find a way to work for TMZ. That is immediately where my mind went, Sharon Stone's Basic Instinct dress.

Jesus, I'm almost 50 and look better than her.

Love the name on the van!
    Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay: I Sent Flowers to Jeweler To Be Nice
    2/9/2011 4:17 PM PST by TMZ Staff

TMZ has cracked a horticultural mystery -- Lindsay Lohan is the one who sent flowers to the jeweler who has accused her of stealing the $2,500 necklace.

If you watched Lindsay's arraignment on TMZ Live, prosecutor Danette Meyers told Judge Keith Schwartz ... she wanted an order prohibiting Lindsay from having any contact with Kamofie & Company, because the store owners were freaked out after receiving flowers ... presumably from someone in Lindsay's camp.

Well we found out ... Lindsay sent the flowers herself. Lindsay told friends, she sent the arrangement "to be nice."

It's all around a bad idea for criminal defendants to contact alleged victims, so Judge Schwartz told Lindsay she can't have any contact with the jeweler.

She loves jewelers ... she loves them not.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So is it likely she'll end up in jail or prison? Coz it's about damn time!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Feb 9, 3:30 PM
    Judge CRUSHES Lohan -- 'Don't Push Your Luck!'

Lindsay Lohan was just remanded into custody -- following a STRONG warning from Judge Keith Schwartz -- "You're no different than anyone else ... please don't push your luck." Moments after Lohan entered a not guilty plea in her felony theft case -- the judge came down on her like a ton of bricks ... telling her "things will be different" this time around because she's on the hook for a felony. During the hearing, Judge Schwartz said Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, and prosecutor Danette Meyers, were going to meet to possibly reach a plea bargain. Lohan -- alongside attorney Holley -- was then remanded into custody ... and is currently being booked. Judge Schwartz set her bail at $20,000 -- but warned, "If you violate the law, I will remand you and there will be NO BAIL." The judge also revoked Lindsay's probation in the DUI case and set bail at $20,000 -- so total bail is $40,000. Lohan was also ordered to refrain from contacting the jewelry store during the case, after Meyers said someone had sent the store owners flowers, which kind of freaked them out. UPDATE 2:48 PM PT : Lindsay has posted bail -- and she could NOT have left the courthouse faster.
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

She's gonna get away with this, too. That teflon slore!

of course she'll get away with it. only death will stop this bitch. disgusting.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information