Page 256 of 342 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

At 8:00 am this morning EST, she tweeted a thanks to Mr Pink for the private jet.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And a special "Fuck you" to Mr. Pink from ME!
    dksnj, kasippu, annabel and 6 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Lindsay Lohan
    Cutting It Real Close

Exclusive Details
    Lindsay Lohan's court hearing is less than three hours away and she still has not arrived in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo hopped off her scheduled flight from New York to Los Angeles just before take off last night because she felt the plane was unsafe.

Lindsay eventually found a flight, tweeting at around 4:00 AM PT and thanking Mr. Pink -- an energy drink company -- for lending her a private jet.

According to our sources, the flight won't land in Los Angeles until around 6:30-7:00 AM PT ... meaning Lindsay has roughly 1.5 hours to make it to court, which starts at 8:30 AM PT. It might be enough time, but you have to factor in that Lindsay needs to make herself "camera ready."

And then there's this ... we know Lindsay's plane is set to land at the airport in Van Nuys. That means she has to travel around 20 miles to get to the hearing today at the Airport Courthouse. And it's gonna be rush hour!

According to our sources, Lindsay is not alone on the flight. She's traveling with her ex-assistant Gavin. He was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Lindsay could have avoided all of this if she stayed on her original flight to LA. Even though it took off an hour late and was diverted to Las Vegas ... it still arrived in Los Angeles last night at 11:30 PM.

But if Lindsay made smart decisions, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

So... basically, Lindsay is really and truly unable to travel alone. WTF? This one is so emotionally stunted, it's ALMOST not funny/sad.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

According to our sources, Lindsay is not alone on the flight. She's traveling with her ex-assistant Gavin. He was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store

No way. How does this work?
    Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if Gavin just regained his memory and it was him after all that drove the car.
    Which John does she have to thank on twitter then?

Today was a great day for my classes to be cancelled c'mon Linds, don't disappoint!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

BS! Aren't they tired of her already? You would think the DA would make sure this idiot Gavin was not permitted anywhere near her until after the court date. Seems like her career is in the toilet anyway so maybe they think that's punishment enough, at least until she hurts or kills someone. I will never understand the LA legal scene.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Lindsay Lohan
    Officially Screwed

Exclusive

Lindsay Lohan
    will absolutely, positively be LATE for her trial TMZ has learned ... and the judge could issue a bench warrant for her arrest on her first day of trial.

We've learned ... the private jet that is carrying the infamous defendant is scheduled to land at 8:11 AM in Van Nuys, 20 miles from the courthouse. That means at the time of touchdown -- assuming she lands on time -- she will have 19 minutes to get to the courthouse in the middle of rush hour traffic. Translation: No way in hell.

Sources tell us ... the jet was delayed at JFK in NYC and didn't go wheels up until 6 AM EDT.

There are 2 SUVs waiting at Van Nuys airport to take Lindsay and her entourage to court.

One more complication .... Lindsay left all of her luggage on her original commercial flight. Someone has already retrieved the bags at LAX and has taken them to the Van Nuys Airport. Lindsay will change clothes in the car.

One final thing ... Guess how much the private jet costs? $50,000. Lindsay didn't pay -- The generous folks at Mr. Pink energy drink covered the tab.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I bet she watched an episode of Friends and KNEW the plane was missing it's phalange....
    Oh, for fuck's sake! Phalange!!

My sister and I use phalange from time to time! We also use Seinfeld's "Tippytoe Tippytoe!!" George Glass from the Brady Bunch is an old favourite too, and referenced in Bridesmaids, which we found delightful!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I hope she gets nailed,....finally!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And a special "Fuck you" to Mr. Pink from ME!
    Yeah, and me too you assholes! $50,000. for a private jet for this trick?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So glad I am off today! Hope TMZ live streams.

Tick tock tick tock

**rubs hands together** This better be good!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I absolutely love the fact that she's late. There were talks about a last minute plea deal before the trial started. Guess there will be no time for that now
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Thread Information