Page 255 of 342 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

She probably plans on getting drunk, taking lots of pills and sleeping the whole flight. That'll make her nice and fresh for the morning!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

But she has a very important court date, when will she full duck her lips? Y'allz know that's the most important court prep job.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

They'll be drinking on the plane to loosen up.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

OMG - you can't make thus shit up.

So Dina decides not to go with. Lindsay gets on the plane, but gets off before takeoff leaving her luggage on the plane...

News
    NEWS

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Gets Off Airplane
    Right Before Takeoff!!!
    10 Minutes Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is now in SERIOUS jeopardy of missing her court date tomorrow -- TMZ has learned she got off her flight to Los Angeles at the last minute and is now scrambling to find another way to the west coast.

Lindsay arrived at JFK a few hours ago after deciding NOT to fly back on Saturday as previously planned.

We're told Lindsay was on board the plane when for some reason ... she decided to get off. According to our sources, Lindsay was in such a hurry to get off the plane, she left her bags behind.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she believed there was a problem with the plane ... specifically that fuel was leaking. Lindsay is telling friends that 35 other people got off the plane as well because they too felt it was unsafe.

For whatever it's worth ... according to the website for the airport, the flight was delayed an hour taking off and has since been diverted to Las Vegas.

Our sources say LiLo is now in an airport lounge ... calling, texting and emailing everyone she knows ... trying to get a private plane to take her to L.A.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ she MUST appear at the hearing tomorrow or the judge will issue a bench warrant.

Might wanna start typing that up ... Photo courtesy of TMZ.com
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Awesome. Prob wouldn't have helped anything if she'd stayed on the plane. She would just be in Vegas now. At least she probably wouldn't get into any trouble there.....

She really sounds like she is spinning into pink wig territory. I'm looking forward to it. Of course nothing will happen in court and she will be let off if she goes to rehab.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Tomorrow is going to be good.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm guessing the judge won't care about any problems with the place since there were so many others she could have taken before.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Girl better catch a Greyhound!
    chartreuse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Awesome. Prob wouldn't have helped anything if she'd stayed on the plane. She would just be in Vegas now. At least she probably wouldn't get into any trouble there.....
    At least there are lots of planes from Vegas to LA and she might even have been more likely to score a private plane from someone leaving Vegas to go home to LA after a weekend of debauchery. Or her assistance could have driven while she slept.... We all know that she would be in a better place but then we would probably have caught the Saturday flight just to be on the safe side.... If we were due in court at all.
    Flygirl likes this.
    Free Charmed.

This new development is amazing! I'm particularly interested to know how Linds came to the conclusion that there were fuel leaks. I assume she was sitting in Business or First, which makes it impossible for ANYONE to see fuel going into the tanks, since they're filled in the wings. And the 35 other passengers? I wonder how she came to that figure?

If there was an hour delay, it's not going to be a fuel leak, it's because since that Pan AM flight exploded over Scotland, luggage with no accompanying passenger is allowed to leave an airport, so if Blohan decided to disembark, the delay was getting her bags off.

I can't wait for this court stuff... I'll need to make some coffee so I can stay up with y'all here, doing running commentary x
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I will be nowhere near a computer tonight, so I have to rely on y'all to fill me in when I check my phone.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post

If there was an hour delay, it's not going to be a fuel leak, it's because since that Pan AM flight exploded over Scotland, luggage with no accompanying passenger is allowed to leave an airport, so if Blohan decided to disembark, the delay was getting her bags off.
    x
    They say she was in such a hurry to get off that she left her bags behind.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    This new development is amazing! I'm particularly interested to know how Linds came to the conclusion that there were fuel leaks. I assume she was sitting in Business or First, which makes it impossible for ANYONE to see fuel going into the tanks, since they're filled in the wings. And the 35 other passengers? I wonder how she came to that figure?

I can't wait for this court stuff... I'll need to make some coffee so I can stay up with y'all here, doing running commentary x
    I bet she watched an episode of Friends and KNEW the plane was missing it's phalange....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mel, I was just thinking the same

Normally when you already on the plane they do not let you disembark unless you cause a scene or something.
    Maybe she did not like the business-class seats and didn't get an upgrade to first? Maybe they were out of champagne?

I love it. I hope she gets arrested in NY and gets thrown in jail there.
    Karistiona and sluce like this.

Thread Information