Page 253 of 342 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I remember when she was underage and having an affair with Bruce Willis. Ugh.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

^^^^ What?????

Ugh, that's just so gross!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Shawn Holley must be laughing at how Lindsay is going to pay them!
    Shawn Holley probably hasn't stopped laughing since the judge accepted her resignation. For various reasons. On quiet nights I imagine I can hear her from over here...

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I don't understand why people keep wanting to save her. She doesn't appreciate it and she doesn't learn from it. She'll only learn if they let her fail. I just don't understand.
    Shawn Holley excepted, I don't think these people want to save her. They want the spotlight and she brings the cameras.
    stef, witchcurlgirl and Sunrider like this.

Lindsay Lohan
    Prosecutors SLAM DOOR
    On Plea Deal

Exclusive

Prosecutors have ended plea negotiations with Lindsay Lohan and are preparing for a trial Monday ... this according to law enforcement sources.

We're told negotiations broke down because Lindsay won't accept ANY punishment for lying to cops in connection with her car accident last June. As we reported, Lindsay told police she was NOT driving the Porsche that crashed into a truck on Pacific Coast Highway -- she was.

Fact is ... negotiations were doomed from the get-go, because Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller, did not have his client on board when he tried cutting a deal.

There's one other chance of avoiding trial. Everyone must be in court Monday, and Lindsay's lawyer could try and enter a plea, but given Lindsay's state of mind ... it's highly unlikely.

Trial will start Monday. In addition to the lying-to-cops crime, Lindsay could face months in jail for violating her probation in her jewelry heist case -- part of the probation was to obey all laws.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Brookie likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

WAIT - March 18th is the date Lindsay goes to court and Leann's latest/greatest new album is released. The myan calendar was read incorrectly. March 18th is the end of the world.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This is Lindsay related but I can't post it. It is safe and worth the click.

19 People Who Are Having A Way Worse Day Than You
    omg that made me laugh I love the convient store layout one
    sluce likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

It's probably old but still funny:

Air Quotes, stef, Brookie and 16 others like this.

bwahahahahaha I've never seen that one I love it!
    Fran likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Thursday, March 14th 2013
    Guess Who Was Drunk Off Her Ass At A Charity Event On Tuesday Night?

The answer would've been obvious even if I didn't post a picture. Hell, the answer would've been obvious if I asked the question, "Guess who was drunk off her ass today?" The correct answer is always White Oprah!
    Seen above just seconds before screaming, "Somebody turn off the spin cycle! The room is spinning too fast," Justin Bieber's newest nemesis showed up to the Rock Love Art Ball in NYC on Tuesday night. The organizers of the event invited White Oprah, because they got an extra tax write-off if they gave a hot meal and a bottle of booze to the needy. White Oprah acted exactly how you would expect White Oprah to act at any event. She was a drunken, embarrassing mess.
    A source tells the NYDN that White Oprah was shit-faced by the time dinner ended and when the ceremony began and they started passing out awards, she constantly stood up and clapped her hands like a stupid seal on speed. During the live auction, she kept clapping until the auction lady told her that she basically just unknowingly won a bunch of items she can't afford to buy. The source said:

“[She was] clapping and raising her hands in the air. This prompted the auction leader to call out to her, ‘Ma’am, I have to remind you, when I see your hands above your eyebrows it means that you are bidding.’ She told her to stop jiggling around.”
    Jiggling around? Why am I picturing a drunken White Oprah (that's redundant, I know) dancing on her chair while jiggling her titties around? If the auction leader was smart, she would've went into the hall, ripped a fire extinguisher from off the wall and auctioned that off. Everyone at that event would've emptied their wallets to buy that fire extinguisher, so they could've turned it on White Oprah's messy ass.
    And here's the many drunken faces of W.O.

FameFlynet

Posted by: Michael K

Guess Who Was Drunk Off Her Ass At A Charity Event On Tuesday Night? | Dlisted
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Lindsay Lohan
    Prosecutors To Use
    Past Lies Against Her

Exclusive

Lindsay Lohan
    's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd. Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled. She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Nbkwl9tv
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Please make something stick this time; it's not right that the rest of society has to pay for Lindsay's incompetency as a human being.
    dksnj and Sylkyn like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She hit a person and still no jail time. With her history you'd think she'd be put in jail.Like a three strike rule. Her police record is long.Had that been you or I our asses would be in jail, pronto. She must have some powerful lips.

I think it's Ali who gives stellar blow jobs.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    She hit a person and still no jail time. With her history you'd think she'd be put in jail.Like a three strike rule. Her police record is long.Had that been you or I our asses would be in jail, pronto. She must have some powerful lips.
    This can never be posted enough.

Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information