Page 252 of 342 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    And here I was getting my hopes up. They are offering her deal after deal. Why is the LA justice system so hell-bent on keeping her out of jail? Makes me fuming mad. I have to stay out of this thread until the damn trial is over. She'll walk.
    If this is actually on offer, it could be because it will cost the state less for the house arrest than to keep her safe in prison. ...... IF....
    Free Charmed.

Nothing will come of this. I'm waiting for the IRS to come after her and put her in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison that she can't negotiate her way out of. Those bitches don't play, they're all "Fuck you, pay me."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    they're all "Fuck you, pay me."
    And lohan is all 'Fuck me, you pay'

Federal prison is luxury. She would probably go to Allenwood where they get cable TV, good food, and treated like Kings. Or she could go to Martha's place - Federal Prison Camp at Alderson in WV. They call them Club Fed for a reason.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Federal prison is luxury. She would probably go to Allenwood where they get cable TV, good food, and treated like Kings. Or she could go to Martha's place - Federal Prison Camp at Alderson in WV. They call them Club Fed for a reason.

But can she get booze in these jails. That's the reason she won't take deals. She needs her hooch.

People is prison have access to some of the best drugs you can find. What they do not get, is access to decent rehab. Just another failure of our prison system.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Really? I could do with a holiday!! So all I have to do is a couple of DUI's, hijack an SUV with passengers inside and drunkenly chase my PA who just resigned all the way to a police station (need to find PA), keep coke in my pocket from some black kid, steal a necklace, lie to the police and hire cousin Vinny as my lawyer....

Lindsay Lohan
    Cali Lawyer Makes Bid
    To Save Her from Jail

Exclusive
    A California lawyer believes he's the one who can save Lindsay Lohan from jail ... and he's trying to join her legal team before she goes to trial later this month.

TMZ has learned ... California attorney David Wohl wants to join New York attorney Mark Heller when Lindsay's case is called on the 18th. As you know ... the judge reamed Heller for his incompetence and gave him an ultimatum -- either bring in a California criminal defense attorney who knows his ass from a hole in the ground, or make Lindsay say out loud that she gives up her right to a competent lawyer.

We're told Michael Lohan found Wohl -- who's practiced criminal defense law for 25 years and has offices in Orange County -- and the lawyer is ready and willing to help. We're told Wohl -- who has handled cases ranging from shoplifting to murder -- has been in daily contact with Heller.

But here's the snag. Lindsay hasn't given Wohl her stamp of approval. But even if she doesn't, Michael has asked Wohl to show up in court anyway to force the issue.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

No, goddammit! Let the bitch finally burn in the fire of her own making!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I like how they keep adding new freaks to this circus.

This is Lindsay related but I can't post it. It is safe and worth the click.

19 People Who Are Having A Way Worse Day Than You
    Last edited by sluce; March 13th, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
    olivia, kasippu, stef and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercer View Post
    I like how they keep adding new freaks to this circus.
    Shawn Holley must be laughing at how Lindsay is going to pay them!
    My Own Way likes this.

I don't understand why people keep wanting to save her. She doesn't appreciate it and she doesn't learn from it. She'll only learn if they let her fail. I just don't understand.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

She must give a helluva blow job
    kasippu likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I don't understand why people keep wanting to save her. She doesn't appreciate it and she doesn't learn from it. She'll only learn if they let her fail. I just don't understand.
    Oh, you know, it's probably all part of some massive, horrific, super-secret, international "pedos 'n fucktoys" ring. If only we could read the post-its. Why does nobody ever hack PimpMama Dina's e-mail?!?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information