Page 246 of 342 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^The facilities have to earn a profit, like any other business.

There are programs for the uninsured. Sadly, the waiting list can be a year or more. That helps no one.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm about to go to sleep, so please keep your laughter to a dull roar.

Lindsay Lohan Wants to Give 'Inspirational' Talks | ABC News - Yahoo!
    Lindsay Lohan Wants to Give 'Inspirational' Talks
    By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 4 hours ago.. .

Lindsay Lohan could be coming to a school near you for an "inspirational" speech.

Last Friday, Lohan's lawyer requested a "continuance" in the actress' probation violation case, suggesting that she can use the time to engage in charitable endeavors as well as activities that will "benefit her."

What did Lohan have in mind, exactly? According to a letter included in the court documents that was obtained by E! News, the attorney said the "Mean Girls" star is open to participating in public service announcements and visits to schools and hospitals where she can give "inspirational talks." She is also considering establishing a foundation to benefit young people, the attorney said.

As for benefiting herself, Lohan "will gladly be participating in intensive psychotherapy" and "submitting herself to regular screenings."

The documents also request the dismissal of the misdemeanor charges Lohan faces in connection with a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in California last June. She is accused of falsely claiming she wasn't behind the wheel of the car when it collided with a dump truck in Santa Monica.

A hearing regarding the requests is scheduled for Friday.

A representative for Lohan did not immediately respond to ABCNews.com's request for comment.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Stereo Inferno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    In cases like this, we will never have access to the records to know what happened.

To get it back on topic, we will never know what happens in Lilos court ordered sessions either. As a human, I support HIPPA and the protection of patient privacy. As a gossip, I want the damed details!

More like protecting the incompetence of the doctors who released her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lindsay Lohan
    I Got No Problem ... So
    NO DEAL!

Exclusive
    Lindsay Lohan did NOT cut a plea bargain Wednesday with prosecutors in her lying-to-cops case ...TMZ has learned ... and right now it looks like she's headed for trial.

We broke the story ... Santa Monica and L.A. City prosecutors had a noon meeting via telephone with Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller.

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... prosecutors insisted Lindsay accept a significant amount of time in a residential rehab facility, but Heller wasn't having it. We're told prosecutors bent a little and offered somewhere around 30 days rather than the 60 they initially wanted -- still Heller didn't accept.

We're told Heller and prosecutors have not given up, and one source connected with the talks tells TMZ, "Negotiations are ongoing."

BUT ... sources say Heller and Lindsay are not in lockstep -- he's willing to accept a plea that involves counseling and possibly some sort of rehab, but Lindsay says she's not accepting any of it because to her it sounds like "punishment for something I didn't do."

Bottom line ... prosecutors aren't worried if they can't strike a deal -- we're told they're more than willing to go to trial March 18.

Your move, LiLo.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Brookie likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Dumb marmalade bitch.
    nessysuperstar likes this.

I believe there is a court hearing tomorrow. I guess if it doesn't go well, trial will begin on 3/18. Hopefully it will be live streamed. I don't know if I am more excited to see Lindsay or her lawyer.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    More like protecting the incompetence of the doctors who released her.
    I won't make that judgement since we have no idea what happened.

I will. THEY LET HER OUT 24 HOURS AFTER SHE WAS COMMITTED. A known suicide risk ffs.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greys - She went in voluntarily from all I can find so she was not committed. That means she can walk out at any time. I wish she had stayed but I do not see how the doctors can be blamed when the law was on Mindy's side. We have no idea what the doctors were told when she was admitted, what happened in treatment, and we have no idea what professional advice they gave. It sucks but we do not know the facts. If her family sues, then the hospital can release facts when it gets into testimony. Until then, HIPPA means they can't talk, even to defend their actions. I can tell you that every day I spend a good deal of time, double checking records to make sure have documented everything if a patient does something against advice. It's a CYA world.

firecrotch!
    Firecrotch!
    Firefuckingcrotch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I hope firecrotch does not disappoint in court tomorrow. Is she in LA right now, or NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Greys - She went in voluntarily from all I can find so she was not committed. That means she can walk out at any time. I wish she had stayed but I do not see how the doctors can be blamed when the law was on Mindy's side. We have no idea what the doctors were told when she was admitted, what happened in treatment, and we have no idea what professional advice they gave. It sucks but we do not know the facts. If her family sues, then the hospital can release facts when it gets into testimony. Until then, HIPPA means they can't talk, even to defend their actions. I can tell you that every day I spend a good deal of time, double checking records to make sure have documented everything if a patient does something against advice. It's a CYA world.
    I have no idea what you're reading. Everything I read says her family asked a judge to commit her to mental health and he ordered her to go and Mindy's own rep confirmed that.

2/8/2013 Following the tragic death of her boyfriend, country singer Mindy McCready has been ordered to go to rehab. The Department of Human Services reportedly took custody of her two children earlier this week.

David Wilson, McCready’s boyfriend, died on Jan. 13 from what police reported as a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His death is still under investigation and according to E! News McCready told NBC News that she had nothing to do with his death. The news hit McCready particularly hard and her family and friends feels that she is in dire need of help.

E! reported that McCready’s children —Zander, six-years-old, and Zayne, nine-months-old — were taken from her home in Arkansas.

“They just came and got the kids a couple of hours ago,” one source said. “Mindy needs to get help and we all care and love her and we want her to get the right help so she can move on. She is in a bad state right now, depressed and unhappy. It is not good.”

“It was reported to me by DHS that they took custody of the kids this afternoon. They are in DHS custody at this point,” her attorney, Eric Hughes, confirmed to the site.

Just hours later, another source told E! that McCready had been ordered by a judge to go to rehab upon her family’s request.

“Family members sought to have Mindy committed to a mental-health facility and there was an emergency hearing today,” the source said Wednesday. The judge committed McCready for at least 21 days.

McCready apparently “indulged in too much alcohol because she was still mourning David's passing,” said a second source. “David's death has truly been a struggle for her.”

On Thursday, McCready’s rep confirmed the report to NY Daily News.

Wilson was Zayne’s father, while Zander’s father is Billy McKnight. McKnight spoke with the Daily News regarding McCready’s condition: “She’s not well ... She’s not ready to be a mother,” he said.

I did not see that, but still it was reported by a source, not fact. If a Judge had entered an order, the facility cannot release her unless the Judge vacates the order. I have seen orders, pertaining to custody when kids are removed from the home, where the judge orders rehab (or mental health commitment) before they would consider returning the kids. However, that is not the same as ordering the parent to rehab (mental health). It is the judge saying you must meet this requirement to get the kids back. Sadly, many parents fail that requirement and their poor kids languish in the system.

I do see where she was release but was to attend 21 days of out patient. It's possible she requested that and a judge approved it.

Gold Member

Jail or rehab, Lohan?

Thread Information