Page 243 of 342 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am confused. I just googled Ali Lohan black kid, (to see if Ali has started down the slippery slope yet) and this picture came up. WTF?

idk, but that guy right smack in the middle is hot. Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    LINDSAY

LINDSAY’S DRUNK-DIALING EVERYONE!

-A +A
    Published on: February 21, 2013
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
    Photography by: Splash News Online

DEEPLY troubled LINDSAY LOHAN’ been drunk-dialing her exes – and just about anyone else who’ll talk to her – in a desperate search for cash and a job, say insiders.
    The 26-year-old Hollywood train wreck “needs some heavy hitters to hook her up,” a close source told The ENQUIRER.
    “Her legal bills alone could buy a small country, and no one is safe. Wilmer Valderrama, Samantha Ronson, Stavros Niarchos and Jared Leto have all been targeted by Lindsay. She’s also calling in favors from Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie and others.
    “Problem is, she smells of desperation and almost everyone is running.”
    Incredibly, so many former friends have blocked Lindsay’s rambling calls that she frequently has to change her cell phone number to get through.
    Luckily, she does have a few lifelines left, including Charlie Sheen.
    As The ENQUIRER recently reported, her old pal Ashton Kutcher is also giving sup*port. And three international “sugar daddies” are report*edly paying some of the “Mean Girls” star’s expenses.
    But the booze-addled actress is still badly strapped.
    “She’s not thinking straight and even reaching out to people she swore she’d never talk to again,” said the source. “She leaves long rambling messages that are rarely returned. It’s all very sad.”
    She needs to start selling some of her expensive shit to pay off her bills, let's start with that gross jacket. I guess that would make too much sense though.

I thought there was a story a while back about her sister trying to sell some of Lindsey's designer duds and getting offered pennies. Everything she owns is likely ruined with cigarette burns, and the stains of desperation.

Syd

Bronze Member

Seeing that Mess of a Dress reminded me that La Linds designed a collection for Ungaro like 6 years ago right? Big Disaster. And what happened to her leggings line? I loved her quote about her new Leggings Line that was sure to conquer the world-"There's not a lot you can do with leggings but we're gonna try to do it!" Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay....remember when she had Bazaar covers and looked great?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It means the judge was asked to sanction her (fine her) for filing a frivolous lawsuit, but the judge said no.
    The judge should have sanctioned and put the smack down on that crackho

What did happen to the leggings line? In a way, that could have actually gone somewhere because people are still wearing leggings.
    sprynkles and Sunrider like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

And what about her "Sevin Nyne" tanning mist? Hmmm.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    What did happen to the leggings line? In a way, that could have actually gone somewhere because people are still wearing leggings.
    Perhaps people were too cautious in embracing them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i snorted, sluce.
    sluce likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    The judge should have sanctioned and put the smack down on that crackho
    Should have, but he probably wisely reasoned that it would just be the next debt in a long line of shit she will never pay.

Jeggings
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    You can still buy a limited line of it at Sephora, believe it or not.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Ahh but they do!

Here is the original:

and here is the new and improved version:

OMG! That is just heartbreaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    true story: back in the 80's jessica lange returned a loaner gown to now defunct ny based couturier Fabrice covered with shit.
    Latative abuse or after-anal-sex-fart?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

yes, at least they assumed so. it was all over the inside of the dress. no note, no 'i'm sorry', they wondered why she just didn't keep it and not send it back
    Or have the thing cleaned first? Just scum!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It means the judge was asked to sanction her (fine her) for filing a frivolous lawsuit, but the judge said no.
    If the IRS aren't getting paid then Bulldog doesn't stand a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Bawahahaha! But shouldn't that be in the Piers Morgan thread?

Quote Originally Posted by nessysuperstar View Post
    Seeing that Mess of a Dress reminded me that La Linds designed a collection for Ungaro like 6 years ago right? Big Disaster. And what happened to her leggings line? I loved her quote about her new Leggings Line that was sure to conquer the world-"There's not a lot you can do with leggings but we're gonna try to do it!" Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay....remember when she had Bazaar covers and looked great?!!!!

1) I didn't even know you'd posted photos will I quoted your post because I can't see them BUT.... I was going to say NO to the bolded bit.

Re the pictures its telling me Gossip Rocks /forum /webkit-fake-url: //5ECAA9F2-4DAF-4C25-8FC3-D0ED9C4634CD/2-M-bazaarcoverBG.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Wasn't it subjest to legal action as she (or "the black kid") stole the formula?

Lindsay Lohan sued for stealing formula for Sevin Nyne tanning spray - NY Daily News
    Lindsay Lohan sued for stealing formula for Sevin Nyne tanning spray

By Joanna Sloame / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 12:57 PM

Lindsay Lohan is in legal trouble again as a chemist is accusing her of stealing her tanning spray formula.

To spray or not to spray?More drama is brewing for Lindsay Lohan.

The troubled starlet is being sued by a St. Petersburg, Fla., chemist for stealing the formula for her sunless tanning spray.

Jennifer Sunday filed the lawsuit in Tampa, Fla. Federal court against Lohan and Lorit Simon, a Las Vegas businesswoman who air-brush tans celebrities and partnered up with Lohan to produce Sevin Nyne.
    Lilo and Simon claim credit for creating the tanning spray over the last three years.

But Sunday’s attorney, Marcia Cohen, insists her client only recently perfected the formula used in the spray tan.
    According to the St. Petersburg Times, Sunday is suing Lohan, Simon, and Simon’s company for breach of contract, theft of trade secrets, civil conspiracy, intentional interference with contractual relations and deceptive and unfair trade practices.

In January, Sunday’s company, White Wave International Labs, signed a confidentiality agreement with Simon. Sunday claims that the two sides had been in negotiations, but had not reached an agreement on pricing.
    "The next thing we know, Lorit Simon and Lindsay Lohan are partnering and Ms. Lohan is taking credit for developing this formula, which she indeed had no role in," Cohen told the St. Petersburg Times on Monday.

Cohen added that Sunday and Lohan have never met face to face and that the chemist is looking to be compensated for Sevin Nyne’s profits.
    "We are certainly looking for the profits that are being generated right now from that product. If Ms. Lohan and Ms. Simon and their companies and their shareholders are profiting from the theft of my client's formula and are profiting from that product, my client is entitled to those proceeds."

The tanning mist, which contains goji berries, caramel, Chardonnay extracts, and a sugar-coconut base, launched this summer at Sephora.
    Retailing for $35, Lohan calls the product her “sunless secret” that she named after her lucky numbers.
    Perhaps they’re not so lucky after all.

Also there was a related story regarding sue-happy Lohan suing her clothes producer... From Jan this year.
    Lindsay Lohan sues clothing label partners behind her 6126 Collection for $1.1 million

'Mean Girls' star claims clothing deal has defaulted on $900,000 in guaranteed minimum royalties plus 10% of net sales.

Comments (5) By Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, January 31, 2013, 6:08 PM

Lindsay Lohan was back in court again Thursday - but this time she was doing the dressing down.
    The "Mean Girls" star filed a $1.1 million lawsuit in federal court accusing her clothing label partners of fraud, trademark infringement and breach of contract.

Lohan claims the southern California-based apparel company that licensed her 6126 Collection as part of a five-year celebrity clothing deal has defaulted on $900,000 in guaranteed minimum royalties plus 10% of net sales.

"They owe us a million dollars. We're suing to force them to pay," Lohan's civil lawyer Perry C. Wander told the Daily News.
    "The agreement did not have a morals clause, and Lindsay Lohan had no responsibility to promote the line, so there's no defense for their actions," he said. "They're trying to insert those as a defense, but they weren't part of this deal."

Lohan struck the deal back in 2008, shortly before a conga line of Los Angeles County criminal judges slapped her with jail time for offenses related to her DUIs and a shoplifting conviction.

The 26-year-old starlet spent two weeks behind bars in mid 2010 before making a couple trips to rehab and later serving a month of house arrest in 2011.
    She's now fighting misdemeanor charges of reckless driving, obstruction and lying to police that stem from a car crash on a Santa Monica highway last June.
    The actress got a chilly reception from a judge Wednesday after she almost missed a mandatory pre-trial hearing because of an alleged upper respiratory "condition" that her lawyer referred to as the flu.

Lohan's new criminal lawyer Mark Heller submitted a doctor's note ahead of the hearing saying Lohan was too sick to fly from New York to Los Angeles. Paparazzi photos, meanwhile, showed the "Liz & Dick" star shopping and smoking cigarettes around the time she supposedly was diagnosed.
    Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear she didn't buy the flu excuse after Lohan took a last-minute flight and sheepishly appeared as ordered.
    The former child star did not speak to reporters outside the courtroom, but Heller said she deserved "mercy" and another chance, not more jail.

Wander said her future plans include more work in the fashion industry.
    "Lindsay is very passionate about her fashion design, and she's looking forward to re-launching the line with another partner," he said. "She wants to enter into negotiations to license a clothing line and accessories." Like that is EVER going to happen!

Lohan registered her 6126 trademark as an ode to her heroine Marilyn Monroe. It represents Monroe's birthday of June 1, 1926.
    The "Freaky Friday" actress launched her original 6126 line of leggings and cashmere leg warmers with design partner Kristi Kaylor at high end stores such as Fred Segal.
    It's no longer available at premium stores but continues to sell in overseas markets like China and Japan, Wander claimed.

The lawsuit filed Thursday in Los Angeles named D.N.A.M. Apparel Industries as the lead defendant.
    Attempts to reach the company were not immediately successful.
    ndillon@nydailynews.com

Free Charmed.

I googled Lindsay to see what parties she tried to crash post-Oscars and discovered this... Lindsay Lohan -- Ex-Assistant Subpoenaed, Forced to Testify at Trial | TMZ.com

Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

PrincessMoFo likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Yeah, I don't think he's dumb enough to lie for this twat on the stand. Lilo going to jail this time.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information