Page 242 of 342 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Gold Member

Sheen must think they are birds of a psychopathic feather. He hasn't noticed he could be collateral damage. Bet he pays for the gown.

Is any of lilo's hair hers? They can't even manage a center part with all the weave tracks.

shit, even Charlie Sheen would just say "no" to Lindsay's dirty, beat up firecrotch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I am confused. I just googled Ali Lohan black kid, (to see if Ali has started down the slippery slope yet) and this picture came up. WTF?

roslyntaberfan and Brookie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Is this like Where's Waldo?
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes. Somewhere in that photo is a racist, anorexic, model.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

LINDSAY

LINDSAY’S DRUNK-DIALING EVERYONE!

-A +A
    Published on: February 21, 2013
    by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
    Photography by: Splash News Online

DEEPLY troubled LINDSAY LOHAN’ been drunk-dialing her exes – and just about anyone else who’ll talk to her – in a desperate search for cash and a job, say insiders.
    The 26-year-old Hollywood train wreck “needs some heavy hitters to hook her up,” a close source told The ENQUIRER.
    “Her legal bills alone could buy a small country, and no one is safe. Wilmer Valderrama, Samantha Ronson, Stavros Niarchos and Jared Leto have all been targeted by Lindsay. She’s also calling in favors from Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie and others.
    “Problem is, she smells of desperation and almost everyone is running.”
    Incredibly, so many former friends have blocked Lindsay’s rambling calls that she frequently has to change her cell phone number to get through.
    Luckily, she does have a few lifelines left, including Charlie Sheen.
    As The ENQUIRER recently reported, her old pal Ashton Kutcher is also giving sup*port. And three international “sugar daddies” are report*edly paying some of the “Mean Girls” star’s expenses.
    But the booze-addled actress is still badly strapped.
    “She’s not thinking straight and even reaching out to people she swore she’d never talk to again,” said the source. “She leaves long rambling messages that are rarely returned. It’s all very sad.”

It's not sad, it's the logical conclusion to her life...the bottom is rushing up to meet her since she's disinclined to actually reach it. I wonder what it is about her that has people still helping her or wanting to be anywhere around her. I don't see any upside to having any acquaintance with her. Although Ashton may have some residual Britney Murphy guilt, that at least has a rational component to it, but why help or even hire to fuck Lindsay? She'll just throw whatever help is offered back in someone's face and then demand more.
    nancydrew likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    LINDSAY

LINDSAY’S DRUNK-DIALING EVERYONE!
    And they havent changed their numbers because...

Lindsay and Charlie Sheen should get married to ensure they don't inflict themselves on others. I'm sure the CDC would need to be notified, but still, it might be the best for everyone.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Lindsay, meet rock bottom:

Waterslide and Butterfly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    And they havent changed their numbers because...
    Why should they have to ? It's a major hassle and easier to block an incoming number than notify everyone you know that your number has changed because some crackie keeps bothering you.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Poor little Lilo can't catch a break. Bet she was counting on getting some cash from this lolsuit too.

Lindsay Lohan Chewed to Pieces in Pitbull Lawsuit - Yahoo! Movies

Lindsay Lohan Chewed to Pieces in Pitbull Lawsuit
    By Tim Kenneally | The Wrap – 1 hour 3 minutes ago.. .

As it turns out, Lindsay Lohan doesn't have much luck as a plaintiff in legal proceedings either.

Troubled "Liz & Dick" actress Lohan, who has experienced more than her share of legal woes in recent years, was shot down Thursday in her lawsuit against Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Afrojack over the song 2011 song "Give Me Everything."

Lohan had sued the trio, along with others, under New York Civil Rights Law, claiming that the song made "disparaging and defamatory statements" about Lohan, violated her privacy, and used her name for advertising purposes without authorization.

Oh, and she also claimed that the tune caused her "tremendous emotional distress."

Specifically, Lohan took issue with the lyrics, "So, I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'/I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

However, Lohan's claims went down in flames in U.S. District Court in New York on Thursday, as Judge Denis R. Hurley granted the defendants' motion to dismiss and tossed out Lohan's complaint.

In his ruling, Hurley found that the song, as a protected work of art under the First Amendment, doesn't violate the New York Civil Rights Law.

The judge also dismissed Lohan's claim that the songwriters used her name for advertising or purposes or trade.

"Even if the Court were to conclude that plaintiff had sufficiently alleged that her name was used in the Song for purposes of advertising or trade, the isolated nature of the use of her name would, in and of itself, prove fatal to her New York Civil Rights Law claim," Hurley found.

As for the claim of emotional distress? Yeah, that didn't fly either, with Hurley ruling, "even if the defendants used plaintiff's name in one line of the Song without her consent, such conduct is insufficient to meet the threshold for extreme and outrageous conduct necessary to sustain a claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress."

On the plus side for Lohan, the judge decided not to impose sanctions on the actress for Lohan, as the defendants had requested.

In her complaint, Lohan asked for a permanent injunction preventing any further distribution of the song, plus an injunction ordering the defendants to surrender all existing copies of the song to Lohan.

Naturally, she was also asking for an accounting of the profits that the song had generated for the defendants to date, and "compensatory damages in an amount to be determined in the Court."

Looks like she's the one who hit a bum note, as far as the justice system is concerned.
    PrincessMoFo likes this.

On the plus side for Lohan, the judge decided not to impose sanctions on the actress for Lohan, as the defendants had requested.
    WFT does that even mean?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Lindsay and Charlie Sheen should get married to ensure they don't inflict themselves on others. I'm sure the CDC would need to be notified, but still, it might be the best for everyone.
    I agree that it would be a great favor to the CDC and society if they kept themselves contained. I did see Charlie on Katie Couric and was surprised that he was relatively normal, coherent and very self-deprecating. I actually do wonder if he isn't really bipolar like some blinds have suggested iirc. I'm not trying to say he's some saint, but I think has strange moments of clarity, and I don't even think I wish Lindsay on him, but maybe it would be best after all.

That stupid lolsuit reminds of when she sued eTrade. I still laugh over that, because there are millions of Lindsays in the world and she just had to assume it was about her. Who does that? And shouldn't she just be happy she's getting namechecked in a song? It's not like they even said something disparaging or untrue about her.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    WFT does that even mean?

It means the judge was asked to sanction her (fine her) for filing a frivolous lawsuit, but the judge said no.
    Novice likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information