Page 240 of 342 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Lindsay Lohan's Lawyer
    My Client's Uncontrollable

Exclusive

One of Lindsay Lohan's lawyers is admitting she can't get in touch with her, can't make her sit down for a deposition in a pending lawsuit -- and, most importantly, she doesn't want to get blamed for her client's world class flakiness.

As we reported, photog Grigor Balyan recently filed docs claiming Lindsay's been busy partying instead of sitting for a deposition in his lawsuit against her. Balyan claims Lindsay's assistant drove into him while leaving a Hollywood nightclub back in 2010 ... with LiLo riding shotgun.

Now, attorney Julia Azrael -- who represents Lohan in this case -- has filed documents ... insisting she shouldn't be held responsible for Lindsay's disappearing act.

Azrael writes, "I have made many efforts to convince Lohan to appear for her deposition. I do not know how to reach her directly."

In the docs, Azrael claims she has to go through Lindsay's other lawyer, Mark Heller, to get through to Linds -- and says Heller's been stringing her along.

Balyan has asked the judge to fine Lindsay and Azrael for giving him the runaround.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store

I'm gonna way TMZ didn't get the story correct and this is actually the lawyer for the person suing her...

No looks like they got it right. Baylan is the victim. Azrael reps Lohan but can only contact her through Heller who is being a dick. Azreal doesn't want to be fined for Lilo not cooperating and probably wishes she had never taken the case.
    Mercer and Sunrider like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No looks like they got it right. Baylan is the victim. Azrael reps Lohan but can only contact her through Heller who is being a dick. Azreal doesn't want to be fined for Lilo not cooperating and probably wishes she had never taken the case.
    Wow really? crazy.. not even meeting with your own lawyer.. I say let Heller handle the case then.. bet that will be their response

Oh they can just cry a river. Surely they knew the job was hard when they took it. This is Lindsay Lohan for crying out loud.
    PrincessMoFo, Mercer and Sunrider like this.

* hopes she will have to represent herself *

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    * hopes she will have to represent herself *
    That would be a sight to see.

I feel like I am reading an obituary in progress.
    MmeVertigina, Sunrider and Lobelia like this.

Oh Azrael, what's become of you:
    dexter7 and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

Exclusive: Lindsay Lohan Returns Borrowed $1,750 Designer Dress in Tatters: PICTURES

Shear madness? Lindsay Lohan wore a gorgeous, beaded, floor-sweeping gown by Theia to an amFAR event on Feb. 6 in NYC, but by the time she returned it, the dress was half its original length.

"She said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] -- she couldn't possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress," a source tells Us Weekly. "But what bouncer has scissors?"

"She turned it into a mullet! Only a fashiony person would do that! " the source continues. "She's out of control and behaving really badly."

The dress in question is actually the same one that fellow troubled star Charlie Sheen finagled for the 26-year-old actress. As revealed by Us Weekly, Sheen generously hooked up his Scary Movie 5 costar with the dress after personally putting in a call to celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to outfit her for the glamorous AmFAR affair.

He even said he'd "go halfsies" with the actress to pay for the gown, an offer she did not accept: Lohan ended up borrowing the dress.

Last year, the actor offered to lend Lohan $100,000 to help cover her tax debt. The actress was said to have refused the money.

Lindsay Lohan Returns Borrowed $1,750 Designer Dress in Tatters: PICTURES - UsMagazine.com

pics at the link. why anyone allows this POS to borrow anything is beyond my comprehension.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I wish they had a picture of the tattered dress.

Ahh but they do!

Here is the original:

and here is the new and improved version:

I smile because I have no idea what's going on

What do they fucking expect? No, really, are people lending their shit out to the car crash in order for publicity...Heaven's above. They're loving this.

At this point I don't feel bad for anyone who knowingly loans her anything, rents her anything or hires her. We smart GR folk have been asking why for what, like 6 years now?
    I do feel bad for that poor lady who had Elizabeth Taylor's trailor which was trashed by this low life loser.
    SHELLEE likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    At this point I don't feel bad for anyone who knowingly loans her anything, rents her anything or hires her.
    No shit. Anyone who puts anything into her possession should consider it a gift, because history says you won't get it back or won't get it back in the same condition.

Besides, who the fuck would want to wear something she'd slithered into?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Posting this for the line about this being the dress version of Dina.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013

What Happens When You Let Lindsay Lohan Borrow A Designer Dress

Even the Salvation Army shouldn't let Lindsay Lohan borrow a dress unless they don't want it back or are okay with it coming back to them drenched in bottom shelf vodka and covered with the blood splatters of some chick she hit in the face with a bottle. The only real reason to let Lindsay Lohan borrow a dress is if you've taken a $1 million life insurance policy (they really should sell life insurance policies for dresses) out on it and you want it to disappear off the face of the planet so you can cash in. But Lindsay Lohan's own personal Captain-Save-A-Ho Charlie Sheen helped a trick out again by sweet talking stylist Phillip Bloch into getting her a dress for an amFAR event two weeks ago. LiLo wore a beaded dress from Theia that cost $1,750. When Theia got the dress back, it was in the same state as Lindsay Lohan's career:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That dress is just a tattered pile of tragicness. It's like a dress version of White Oprah.
    You're close if you're thinking that LiLo's dress looks like that because after she spilled some whiskey on it, a pack of drunk wolves attacked her and dragged her into an alley where a high-speed dump truck ran into her, sending her flying into a trash can fireplace. A source tells UsWeekly that LiLo's dress looks like that because it ripped at a club after the amFAR event.
    "She said that the dress had ripped [at a club after the fundraiser] -- she couldn't possibly wear it like that -- so her stylist friend went to the club bouncer and requested some scissors to repair the torn part of the dress. She turned it into a mullet! Only a fashiony person would do that! She's out of control and behaving really badly."
    Hey, at least they got the dress back and if they shake all the coke residue off of it, they probably have enough for a pretty fat line. Also, they can sell it on eBay as a Lohan original! And yes, White Oprah is going to want a cut of that sale.

Posted by: Michael K
    Login or register to post comments •

DUHLindsay LohanTrash
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Thread Information