Page 230 of 342 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Shawn to Lindsay:
    I'm Done With You!!!

EXCLUSIVE

Shawn Holley
    is saying goodbye to Lindsay Lohan for good, even though Lindsay has begged her to come back on board as her lawyer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us ... Holley is in the process of filling out paperwork and getting the necessary signatures to officially withdraw from the case ... before Lindsay's hearing on January 30.

TMZ broke the story .... Lindsay fired Holley last week as she was on her way to the courthouse to discuss plea bargaining her lying-to-cops case. Lindsay hired Mark Heller, a New York lawyer who is not licensed to practice in California.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told Holley she made a mistake firing her and wants her back, but Holley has had it with Lohan -- who still owes her a ton of money.

We're guessing Holley will never see her money, but Lindsay may have lost a lot more.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I wonder how this turn of events came to pass? Like, why did she fire Shawn Holley in the first place?

My initial guess is shortage of funds to pay her, but I can't help but speculate that Dina and Lindsay met Heller during happy hour at some hotel bar, and he convinced them his legal expertise could be likened to OJ Simpson's legal team.

On some level, I'm certain Shawn Holley is relieved Blohan's gone elsewhere. She may not ever get her bill paid, but at least now she doesn't have to do thousands of dollars of work for naught.
    chartreuse and sprynkles like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Her sleazy new lawyer somehow convinced her to do it.
    MsChiff and Stereo Inferno like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'm not a DWTS fan, but I wouldn't miss an episode for anything if Lilo agreed to be on there. I still can't believe that stupid idiot let Shawn go. Bitch might actually go to jail this time.
    I loved this tweet this morning: Natalie Maines ‏@1NatalieMaines Can you imagine the exhaustion and dehydration Lindsay Lohan would face if she had said yes to Dancing With The Stars?
    greysfang, Trixie, Jana and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Her sleazy new lawyer somehow convinced her to do it.
    Yep, I'm sure he told her everything she wanted to hear, it's not like Lindsay lives in reality or anything.

Shawn Holley dodged a bullet, I'm sure she's glad to finally be rid of her, whether she gets paid or not. (And of course she won't)
    MsChiff likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

No doubt! Part of Holley's gig is her professionalism-no matter how much of a hot mess her clients may be, Shawn is together and trying to find some alternative. Which means Holley has a lot invested in her own credibility. Repping Blohan after a certain point isn't seen as good lawyering, it is you didn't leave the sinking ship in time. So I think Holley isn't going to kill herself trying to collect legal fees. IRS goes first, as always.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.

Actually i think its excellent lawyering and beneficial to her rep. It takes a super lawyer to keep this hot mess out of prison 6 or 7 times a year.

ETA: Michael K has me rolling over this one.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013Shawn Holley And Lindsay Lohan Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Just like my 19-year-old self when my boyfriend at the time dumped me for having a cup of french onion soup with my ex at Mimi's Cafe (he seriously dumped me for having french onion soup with my ex at Mimi's Cafe and that's not code for anything), Lindsay Lohan got on her knees, grabbed onto her lawyer Shawn Holley and desperately cried, "Don't leave meeeeeeeeeee! I'll suck yer dick!" And just like my boyfriend at the time, Shawn Holley kicked that trick off of her and said, "Get the fuck out of here and take your used up asshole with you, you disgusting whore!" And yes, I'm sure that's the exact exit conversation that Shawn Holley and Lindsay Lohan had.

A little over a week ago, Lindsay Lohan hired Mark Heller as her new lawyer and signed a break-up letter that he wrote to Shawn Holley. LiLo claims that she didn't know she was co-signing Shawn's firing and I believe her, because she was probably messed up out of her mind when she put a pen to paper. LiLo begged Shawn to take her back and after she went over the pros (zero) and cons (too many to list) of taking that mess back, she decided that finger banging a garbage disposal would be a better decision than signing on to be LiLo's lawyer again.

A source tells TMZ that Shawn Holley will file the necessary paperwork to be free of the freckled terror forever. LiLo's next court hearing is on January 30th and Shawn hopes to be removed from the case before then. LiLo owes Shawn over $300,000 and Shawn knows that she's not going to see a cent of that, so she's cutting a bitch off while she still can.

I was going to say that LiLo thinking that hiring Mark Heller as her lawyer is a good idea has to be one of the most delusional thoughts she's had in a while, but then I read her tweet about Heath Ledger. (FYI: "Matty" is Heath Ledger's daughter Matilda. I am officially out of CAN'Ts when it comes to LiLo.)
    Last edited by greysfang; January 23rd, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
    MsChiff and Waterslide like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

No Deal! Lindsay Lohan Rejects Rehab Plea Bargain, Is Heading To Trial

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 @ 13:13PM | By Jen Heger, Radar Assistant Managing Editor
    Splash News/Getty Images

In what appears to be an all-or-nothing maneuver, Lindsay Lohan is rejecting a plea bargain that would put her in rehab but keep her out of jail and will go to trial, sources close to the situation tell RadarOnline.com exclusively.
    In her seemingly never-ending litany of legal issues, Lindsay is facing criminal charges stemming from a car accident in Santa Monica, Calif. last summer. Lohan is accused of lying to police when she told them she was not driving at the time of the crash.

The troubled actress is rejecting a deal that would put her in rehab for nine months and taking her chances in court.
    Lindsay fired powerhouse attorney Shawn Holley and is now represented by Mark Heller, who once had his law license suspended for five years.

“Mark believes he can get Lindsay acquitted of all criminal charges stemming from her car accident in Santa Monica last summer,” a source told Radar. “Lindsay has convinced Mark that she never lied to cops when they asked her if she was driving the car that day.
    “There was a plea bargain offer on the table for Lindsay to go to rehab for nine months, but she absolutely refused that. Mark won’t sign off on a deal that sends Lindsay to rehab for more than 60 days.”

And in a move that would certainly be dramatic – and possibly disastrous – Lindsay may testify in her own defense!
    “There is talk of Lindsay taking the stand because she feels that once a jury hears her side of events she will be acquitted,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Lilo owes former attorney, Holley more than $300,000 in legal fees, as Radar reported exclusively.
    “Lindsay owes Shawn over $300,000 in legal fees and she hasn’t made any payments to her in over six months,” an insider previously told us. “Lindsay hadn’t paid anything for any of the work Shawn has done on her three new criminal charges of lying to cops in connection with her car accident in Santa Monica last summer. Shawn has kept Lindsay out of extended jail stays for over five years now “

Heller is based in New York City, and has obtained the necessary license to practice in California.
    “Mark will be with Lindsay in court on January 30 at which point a date will be set for the trial,” a source said. “Lindsay’s probation violation hearing would be held at the conclusion of the criminal trial. “

Commissioner Jane Godfrey already has revoked her probation.
    Added the source: “Even if Lindsay is acquitted on the criminal charges, she can still be found in violation of the terms of her probation stemming from her necklace theft case.
    “Lindsay has made it clear to Mark that she won’t be going back to jail, or to rehab under terms that she doesn’t agree to but it doesn’t appear that Lindsay comprehends the huge legal gamble she is taking by going to trial.”

Same old stuff except for the bolded nugget above. Oh please, please, please let this trick take the stand.

Yes! Lindsay taking the stand!

Please let this happen.
    sprynkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by annabel View Post

Same old stuff except for the bolded nugget above. Oh please, please, please let this trick take the stand.
    Fucking VOUCH!

Lindsay has made it clear to Mark that she won’t be going back to jail, or to rehab under terms that she doesn’t agree to
    I knew she was completely deluded but does she really think she can set her own terms and the judge will just have to comply? So that means any crim about to stand trial should have the right to DEMAND their own preferred punishment. That will go down well with the courts.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I knew she was completely deluded but does she really think she can set her own terms and the judge will just have to comply? So that means any crim about to stand trial should have the right to DEMAND their own preferred punishment. That will go down well with the courts.
    That was the line that jumped out at me for the same reasons. She's a fucking nutcase.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Damn, after ALL this time, could this finally be getting good? I hate to get my hopes up, but it sounds promising.
    Bombshell and Kat Scorp like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I just hope she gets one of those refreshingly honest manicures she's so fond of wearing to court.
    greysfang likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Heller has a rep of being disrespectful towards judges as he grandstands for attention. This could be good when he gets a chance to go Hollywood.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information