Page 227 of 342 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    Id really like to know more about this.
    Here's more info:

Lindsay Lohan has had her guest gig on "Ugly Betty" cut from six to four episodes after reportedly clashing with show star America Ferrera and having general attitude issues. Lohan's character went from being Betty's high school nemesis to the present-day boss of Betty's dad at a burger restaurant. The NY Post reports:

One production source said, "It was a mess. Lindsay would show up every day with an entourage of people. She smoked 24/7, and after she left, they had to repaint her dressing room it was such a mess."
    In addition, Lohan "would obsessively cut pictures of herself out of the tabloids like she was creating some sort of scrapbook and refused to go on set until America was there - it was a power play."
    One episode, titled "Granny Pants," was about how Lohan, playing Betty's high school nemesis, would "de-pants" Ferrera. But Ferrera exacts her revenge and pulls down Lohan's pants instead. "Lindsay wasn't wearing any underwear," the source said.
    But a Lohan pal fumed, "Bull [bleep]! Lindsay wears underwear all the time now. She was wearing a G-string. And it was America's fault. They were rehearsing the scene and America wasn't supposed to pull Lindsay's pants down - but she did. Lindsay was so embarrassed, she started crying."
    As for the dressing room, Lohan's pal said it was also used by the cast of the Fox sci-fi thriller "Fringe." "So maybe they messed it up. And an entourage? Yeah, she had her sober companion with her, as well as her manager, assistant and [girlfriend] Samantha Ronson. Her publicist was there a couple of times. But so what?"
    The pal blames Ferrera for any issues, saying, "America was mean to Lindsay. Producers give her too much power. Lindsay didn't do the last two episodes because America didn't like her and got her kicked off."
    Ferrera's rep would only say, "America is grateful to have had her on the show and thinks everyone should tune in to see how great the episodes are."
    Lohan's rep said, "Lindsay was scheduled for six episodes and is appearing in four but had a lovely time."
    NVash likes this.

was this posted before? the great Canyons preview?

-

Gold Member

Wow, I knew about the "Georgia Rules" cluster f*ck, but she couldn't keep it together for a Herbie movie? I bet every one of those hospitalization was either an overdose or the latest plastic surgery mess. I am glad America kicked her butt.

Does anyone know when the multiple chins appeared? Pre L&D? I know about coke bloat but it's so weird in someone underweight. And clearly no plastic surgeon hack will touch her. Other than what ever hack is doing her lip injections.

And her hands always look filthy...
    dilligaf likes this.

That preview is atrocious! She looks like she's laughing when he's getting violent with her. It really reminded me of some awful domestic violence or rape awareness advert with bit-part actors who haven't a clue what they're doing.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

The preview is awful but half of that to me is the horrible camera work.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Does anyone know when the multiple chins appeared? Pre L&D?
    Yeah, pre L&D by a couple of years. Someone here suggested that Linds had a mini, lower half, face lift. After, she may have neglected to wear the harness/bandage thing during healing. So that current double chin isn't the result of bad surgery, but of bad maintenance. Makes sense given it's Lohan. Look at the photos of it. You can see what has dropped below the tightening.

It's the best theory I've heard.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I think it's from being a flabby lazy cow who never does any exercise, combined with coke bloat and booze bloat.
    dilligaf likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She had a facelift in her twenties???

And Samantha Ronson is back?

WHY DOES ANYBODY STILL HIRE THIS BITCH?? WHY?? whywhywhywhywhy

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Why would that preview make anyone want to see this p.o.s? That was terrible. And whoever edited that scene stinks. Way too many unnecessary shots of walking and looking and making faces on the phone and the guy rustling in bed and...grrrr I HATE it! lol

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

If she's searching for her mobile phone, why is she holding the landline phone to her feckin' ear??? It actually confused me for a second, trying to work out what the fuck is going on, but I suspect this clip isn't the only time I'll get confused...

That aside, God she looks filthy. And stinky.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

NEWS

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Take Your Plea Deal ...
    AND SHOVE IT
    2 Hours Ago

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan doesn't care that the prosecutor in her car crash case is willing to let her skate without spending a day in jail ... because she won't plea bargain a case in which she says she's innocent.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Shawn Holley was on her way to court Monday to negotiate a deal in Lindsay's lying-to-cops car crash case when she got her walking papers. Law enforcement sources tell us ... the prosecutor was willing to let Lindsay plead no contest and agree to six months of lockdown rehab -- NO JAIL.

Presumably, the offer is still on the table but we're told Lindsay could not be less interested. She doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not plead to a crime she says she didn't commit.

FYI -- our law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors have her dead to rights, because she told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver.

So get this ... if the case goes to trial and Lindsay is found guilty, she faces 19 months in jail. On top of that, the lying-to-cops case has triggered a probation violation in her jewelry heist case and she could get ANOTHER 245 days for that.

It's hard to keep track.

PREV
    ADD TO MY LINKS

As usual, she's swimming in de Nile.
    Jazzy likes this.

As usual the prosecution is trying to get her to skate. Wtf, people.
    Jazzy and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I really wish this skank would commit a crime in a city/state where there aren't overcrowding issues and the prosecution doesn't give a fuck about who she is.

I'd really love to see a photo of her like the 'Banned' one in the back of the police car.

Thread Information