Page 223 of 342 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    How can someone hate Mean Girls? It's like the gay bible now.
    Wait, the gheys now follow teen girls from 2007? I'm disappointed, thought we were chasing your cool trendsetting ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Well, I'll give Lindsay The Parent Trap, but I hated Mean Girls.
    Love the movie, but Lindsay was the worst actress of the whole ensemble.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

the gays follow anything that has girls acting cunty in it. Before, it was Heathers. Now it's Mean Girls until something else comes along.
    Sojiita likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh, it's still Heathers. I know queens who quote it like Confucius.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lindsay Lohan Net Worth

Random Celebrity Profile How much does Lindsay Lohan make?

$50 Thousand

Lindsay Lohan net worth: Lindsay Lohan is a controversial American actress, singer and celebrity party girl who has a net worth of $50 thousand. Lindsay Lohan began her entertainment career when she signed with Ford Models at the tender age of three. Lohan went on to appear in commercials for companies such as Wendy’s and Jell-O. She also modeled in campaigns for Abercrombie Kids and Calvin Klein Kids. Lindsay’s television debut came in 1996 when she won the role of Ali Fowler on the soap opera Another World. She left a year later after director Nancy Meyers personally cast Lohan in the starring double role in Walt Disney Pictures 1998 remake of The Parent Trap. Disney was so impressed by Lohan’s performance that she went on to star in two made-for-television movies for the company before hitting it big in another Disney classic remake, Freaky Friday, which grossed $160 million dollars worldwide.
    Lindsay Lohan Net Worth

Lindsay Lohan’s career took off after 2004′s teen comedy, Mean Girls, which grossed $129 million worldwide and garnered Lohan four Teen Choice awards. While acting, Lohan was simultaneously working on a secondary music career, contributing tracks to her movies, Freaky Friday and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In December 2004 Lohan released her debut album, “Speak”, which reached the number four spot in the Billboard 200. An ever-present force in the fashion world, Lohan has modeled for Miu Miu, Fornarina, Jill Stuart among others and released her own brand of leggings and self-tanning spray. In spite of her success, she is known for her expensive lifestyle and has faced many legal and personal problems which have eaten up a huge percentage of her net worth.
    Prior to appearing in Playboy in October 2011, Lindsay Lohan was reportedly close to bankruptcy. She earned $1 million to pose nude for the men’s magazine. Lohan’s personal and professional lives have been as turbulent as ever in the last year. Her reputation as an unreliable party girl has cost Lindsay many opportunities for quality mainstream work. In December 2012, the IRS seized control of Lindsay’s bank accounts to pay back the $233,000 she owes in unpaid federal back taxes. This latest move came just weeks after it was revealed that Charlie Sheen wrote Lindsay a $100,000 check to help pay her debts. Unfortunately that wasn’t enough.

CelebrityNetWorth.com

My kids and I watched the Parent Trap on tv. I thought she sucked in it. Having watched the original several times because it is wonderful in every way I wasn't expecting the unnecessary remake to be good. She rushed all her lines and made evey scene bland imo. Just like in Liz n Dick. She was okay in Mean Girls. Like she really was trying to be good. Totally overated.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    the gays follow anything that has girls acting cunty in it. Before, it was Heathers. Now it's Mean Girls until something else comes along.
    Well how about Saved?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hope the parents hid the valuables....

Max George ...
    Lindsay Lohan
    Meets the Parents

EXCLUSIVE

Things are getting super serious between Lindsay Lohan and Wanted singer Max George --'cause TMZ has learned he just took her home to meet his parents in the U.K. ... and we're told it went off without a hitch.

Lindsay and Max have been (unofficially) seeing each other since that fateful night in November -- when she allegedly punched a fortune teller at an NYC nightclub -- but this week, they took their relationship to the next level.

Lindsay's been partying it up recently in London -- as we reported -- and sources close to the actress tell us, Max invited her out to his parents' house in Manchester while she was in the area.

Lindsay happily made the visit early this week -- and we're told Lindsay had a great time, hanging out with the whole George clan for an entire day ... and she felt very at home.

We're told Lindsay and Max have been in constant contact since the last Wanted concert Lindsay attended last month (in the U.S.) -- and Max was adamant about her meeting his family.

As of now, we're told Lindsay and Max are NOT officially GF and BF -- just friends who enjoy each other's company ... and probably bang each other a lot.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Not buying that ^^ story for a damn minute.
    Kat Scorp likes this.

They expect us to believe LiHo is the kind of girl you take home to mama? LOL!
    Jana likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They expect us to believe LiHo is the kind of girl you take home to mama? LOL!
    It surely looked like a scene in "Cry Baby"... just think of LiLo being Hatchet and George being the good boy with overly-religious parents.

They interviewed him within the last few days and asked about her. He said they are just friends and then said "she's is all of our friends" and pointed to the other guys in the group.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So, she banged them all.
    snoopqueen, sluce and nancydrew like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Not buying that ^^ story for a damn minute.
    I know. It's a cover for all the johns she is seeing in London.

More like a reverse tourist attraction. His parents just wanted to see the world-famous cray-cray up close in person so they could have story to tell the neighbors.
    Fly_On_TheWall and Lobelia like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

This should be fun....

Lindsay Lohan
    Fires Attorney Shawn Holley

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    has made one of the worst decisions of her life ... firing Shawn Holley -- the lawyer who has kept her out of jail multiple times -- and hired a New York lawyer, who was suspended from practicing law for 5 years back in 1994 ... sources tell TMZ.

Lohan is facing criminal prosecution in both California and New York. Attorney Mark Heller is repping Lindsay in the NYC assault case. Shawn Holley was repping LiLo in L.A. in her multiple criminal cases -- most recently the car crash where she allegedly lied to cops.

It's a stunning development -- given that Holley has taken heat for being too effective, keeping Lindsay out of the pokey in the jewelry heist case as well as several probation violation cases. And she's almost magically made some criminal investigations disappear.

Sources connected with the L.A. prosecution of Lindsay tell TMZ ... Heller -- who according to the New York Times has been called a "menace to the public" by some lawyers -- sent a letter to Holley saying he was now repping her on all criminal matters.

Bad timing on Lindsay's part, because sources tell us ... Holley was literally on her way to the courthouse when Heller sent his letter -- she was trying to negotiate yet another sweet settlement for Lindsay in the lying-to-cops case.

Calls to Holley were not returned.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Thread Information