Page 219 of 342 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I can't stand this bitch. For a while I was hoping she would turn her life around. I blame her, her mother, her father and all her enablers - including the courts. As long as they keep showing her there aren't any consequences for her actions - she's going to still try to get away with whatever she wants.

Lindsay Lohan
    Still Partyin'
    Like a Free Woman

Just hours after dodging a serious bullet in her NYC nightclub assault case, Lindsay Lohan continued her London party spree last night -- hitting up the swanky Rose Club until the wee hours of the morning.

As we reported, Lindsay lucked out big time yesterday when prosecutors opted to delay proceedings for the nightclub fight Lindsay got into back in November in the Big Apple -- when she allegedly punched a fortune teller in the face.

Lindsay failed to show up to court -- and if prosecutors decided to move forward without Lindsay present, a warrant could have been issued for her arrest.

The 26 year old's been living it up abroad while her legal troubles unfold in the States -- just last Friday she partied in London 'til 5AM.

What could possibly go wrong?

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I can't stand this bitch. For a while I was hoping she would turn her life around. I blame her, her mother, her father and all her enablers - including the courts. As long as they keep showing her there aren't any consequences for her actions - she's going to still try to get away with whatever she wants.
    Still try? Looks to me like shes doing and getting away with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Lindsay the Cockroach? At this point, I can't imagine anything short of a silver bullet to the heart will work.

source: Herro my name is lindsay lohan - Eat The Cockroach | Meme Generator
    hahahaha..I love this. LaCucaHohan! She will never die. will outlive us all, and a nuclear blast to boot.
    Kat Scorp and Bombshell like this.

Lindsay should kill someone. She's as delusional or pretend delusional as Jody Arias. Murder will put her behind bars.

I fucking hate Blohan even more when she gets her upper lip plumped up...

I'm also not a violent person at all, but the expression on her face in this pic, makes me wish I could kick her in the fucking neck.

Sojiita likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Syd

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    ... She's as delusional or pretend delusional as Jody Arias. Murder will put her behind bars.
    Teflon Lohan? I'll take that bet.

Lindsay Lohan Accused Of Stealing Elizabeth Taylor’s Bracelet During Biopic Filming

Posted on Jan 9, 2013 @ 19:30PM | By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
    Getty Images/Splash News

Lindsay Lohan has been accused of stealing a pricey that once belonged to Elizabeth Taylor, during filming of the Lifetime television movie based on the life of the late screen legend, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    “Lindsay became very good friends with Elizabeth Taylor’s longtime nurse while shooting Liz & Dick,” a source close to the situation tells Radar. “Elizabeth had given the nurse an expensive bracelet that was very meaningful to her and the nurse absolutely cherished it. Lindsay immediately fell in love with the bracelet the minute she saw it and was very vocal about how much she admired it. A short time later, the bracelet disappeared from the nurse’s house … on the very same day Lindsay had been to visit.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    “The nurse initially gave Lindsay the benefit of the doubt, thinking that she had just accidentally forgotten to take the bracelet off after trying it on. However, that theory was soon shot down after she called Lindsay and she swore she did not take the bracelet and categorically denied having it in her possession. The nurse knew that was a blatant lie as the bracelet disappeared after Lindsay was at the house and she knew that it had to have been Lindsay who took it. In the end, it took over a week to get the bracelet back from Lindsay and it was only returned after the nurse threatened to call the cops. One of Lindsay’s people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired,” the source says.
    During the time the nurse was battling to get her bracelet back, the source says Lindsay sent her a text message that read: “Elizabeth would be very upset with how you are behaving.”
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Grimaces As She Leaves Chateau Marmont
    Before the bracelet incident, Lohan had sung the nurse’s praises, telling Jay Leno that she had generously given the troubled 25-year-old one of Dame Taylor’s . “My entertainment lawyer, he knows the nurse that was with her for about seven/eight years, so I became good friends with her and she was on set most of the days I was working and she actually gave me one of Elizabeth’s furs, which was nice of her,” Lindsay said during a promotional appearance for Liz & Dick.
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lohan is currently on probation for stealing a necklace from a Venice store. Meantime, she will be back in court on January 15 to be arraigned on new charges of lying to cops in connection with a Santa Monica car crash she was involved in last year.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Shocking Bad Hair Day
    Calls seeking comment to Lohan’s rep weren’t immediately returned.

Elite Member

If this story is true, I hope the nurse presses charges & is able to get that bracelet back.

Who's surprised?

**Crickets**
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    If this story is true, I hope the nurse presses charges & is able to get that bracelet back.
    In the end, it took over a week to get the bracelet back from Lindsay and it was only returned after the nurse threatened to call the cops. One of Lindsay’s people eventually returned the bracelet to the nurse, who was extremely upset about what had transpired,” the source says.
    sluce, chartreuse and dilligaf like this.

JWL

My kids and I watched "Mean Girls" this weekend and she was so cute in that movie, and she really did have talent and it's too bad she has thrown it all away. I wonder how long she had been stealing before it was finally noticed.

Fecking bitch. She disgusts me. That poor Nurse must have been going out of her mind looking for it.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

The Poor nurse? Anyone who puts any trust or offers any kind of friendship to this bitch is at their own risk. They should know better!
    sluce likes this.

^^I'm assuming she didn't know much about Lindsay prior to filming. Even if she did though, I can't blame her for Lindsay's thieving. Perhaps she should have known better but it's still not her fault that Lohan's a thieving, spoilt bitch.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Yeah, I can believe that the nurse isn't hip with modern celebrity media. Before the LeAnn/ManWhore thing drew me to celebrity gossip, I couldn't have picked Blohan, White Oprah, the Kardashians, Bruce Jenner, Miley Cyrus or the Tater Heads out of line ups. And I did have an internet connection already.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Thread Information